Alex Jones

also thermite or thermite or in combination could of been utilized as well as sound damping

OK, two serious questions here.

1) If you were planning to bring down a 47 story building into it's own footprint, would you use;

A) thermite or thermate which melts steel in an imprecise burn time?

or

B) A noisy high explosive who's detonation time can be calculated to the millisecond?

2) For each method, how were the charges detonated;

A) Radio control?

or

B) Detonation cord?

do I have an unlimited budget and access to any secret military technology available or am I a broke ass jhadist with a box cutter ?

unlimited budget, unlimited manpower, cloaking devices, and blind office workers in WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7.

just like you're claiming the conspiritors had.

Go for it, conspiracy boi.

The Hijackers We Let Escape
Jun 9, 2002 8:00 PM EDT
The CIA tracked two suspected terrorists to a Qaeda summit in Malaysia in January 2000, then looked on as they re-entered America and began preparations for September 11. Why didn't somebody try to stop them? Inside what may be the worst intelligence failure of all. A NEWSWEEK exclusive.

The Hijackers We Let Escape - The Daily Beast

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl6w1YaZdf8&feature=player_embedded]Interview #07 (Washington, DC) - YouTube[/ame]

do I have an unlimited budget and access to any secret military technology available or am I a broke ass jhadist with a box cutter ?

unlimited budget, unlimited manpower, cloaking devices, and blind office workers in WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7.

just like you're claiming the conspiritors had.

Go for it, conspiracy boi.

I would acquire a small team of experts with access to such technologies and have them determine how these technologies could be applied to create the desired result

Here are the two questions again. Answer them in the context of having unlimited funds and manpower.

1) If you were planning to bring down a 47 story building into it's own footprint, would you use;

A) thermite or thermate which melts steel in an imprecise burn time?

or

B) A noisy high explosive who's detonation time can be calculated to the millisecond?

2) For each method, how were the charges detonated;

A) Radio control?

or

B) Detonation cord?

And try to stay away from the half-assed answers you have given already.

And so it goes.

I see that you, eots, are just like your fellow chumps; Dylan Avery, Korry Rowe, Jason Bermas, Steven Jones, Richard Gage, Neils Harrit, Kevin Ryan, Alex Jones, David Ray Griffin, Judy Wood, David Chandler, Tracy Blevins, et. al. in that none of you have the balls to answer any direct questions concerning your theories, instead you prefer to just JAQ around on the graves of the victims of 9/11.

And I'm done with you for now.

Good night, and have an irrelevant tomorrow.

no it could not. any explosive powerful enough to break steel would by (the already explained blast and pressure waves) blow the shit out of the thermite making it useless....thanks for playing...
Eots is losing this one. He has posted countless times that WTC7 was brought down by a CD and is now resorting to his "thermite" bullshit. :lol: I'm sure he thinks that there is no difference.:cuckoo:
that is the only fact he has.!:lol:

no it could not. any explosive powerful enough to break steel would by (the already explained blast and pressure waves) blow the shit out of the thermite making it useless....thanks for playing...
Eots is losing this one. He has posted countless times that WTC7 was brought down by a CD and is now resorting to his "thermite" bullshit. :lol: I'm sure he thinks that there is no difference.:cuckoo:

there is no question I have more direct experience with both thermite and explosives than you
AmericanIdolSimonCowell.jpg
OK! then wow us with your mastery of pyrotechnics and demolition...without the help of youtube.

it only would have to weaken...just like fire supposedly did and your comment about explosives and thermite is pure gibberish
AmericanIdolSimonCowell.jpg

so why could a thermetic device or explosive not have been the cause of the failure of a single column ?
because there is no proof one was used.
also there is that sticky question about getting caught planting it...you know the one you keep dancing around.

so why could a thermetic device or explosive not have been the cause of the failure of a single column ?
also there is that sticky question about getting caught planting it...you know the one you keep dancing around.

so you coincide it could happen and the only way to know would be to examine the column and test for residue...but this never done

so you coincide it could happen and the only way to know would be to examine the column and test for residue...but this never done
I concide nothing of the kind ...dick head.
since it already happend, there is no could.

answer this question:also there is that sticky question about getting caught planting it...you know the one you keep dancing around.

terrorist can evade intelligence for years then hijack planes fly them all over the country ,hit 3 targets and not get caught but a team of experts could not plant an explosive in the wtc 7 ???
the world is full of inexplicable events. the terrorists hid in plain sight and nobody was looking for the because they had not commited any crime yet...
you have no evidence that a team of experts did anything.
you're just speculating ...completly uninformed speculation at that,
aka making shit up!

Forum List

Back