Alex Jones proven correct

For many years he protested that the establishment was out to get him, and wanted to have him silenced.

The move from Facebook makes the newsman a modern day Nostradamus.
Save that Jones isn’t silenced. He’s ranting right now on his website. You can download or stream his videos right now.

He has total freedom of speech.
Total freedom except where the huge media corporate giants will not allow it.
Those media giants have free press also. They have the right to cover and promote whatever and whomever they choose.

For many years he protested that the establishment was out to get him, and wanted to have him silenced.

Save that Jones isn’t silenced. He’s ranting right now on his website. You can download or stream his videos right now.

Those media giants have free press also. They have the right to cover and promote whatever and whomever they choose.

Mike has no idea what a right or freedom is. In his imagination, they are powers to make people do things. When I’m reality they are prohibitions in government interference with certain actions.

A Facebook ban has jack shit to do with rights or freedom. As Jones babbling incesintly about how much of a victim he is on his own website and in videos you can download right now demonstrates elegantly.

You don’t even know what freedom is. Your conception of “freedom” is the power to force people to let you you use their property. Freedom is the ability to act without government intervention.

For fucks sake, read the 1st Amendment.
Pretending I don't know what I'm talking about and drawing the 1st amendment like a gun, does not help you rfallacy in any way. Fact is, this is just the beginning of the implementation of corporate censorship. The results may not be what you hoped for.

No more so than refusing to let gay rights protestors to demonstrate in your living room. Alas, Jones has no right to the use of someone else’s private internet property.

You don’t have the slightest conception of what a right or freedom is. And you’re pretending that if you ignore the meaning of each, that they magically transform into powers to make people do things.

Um, nope. Your ignorance doesn’t impose your fantasy.
You don't understand how powerful corporate censorship can be. This is just the beginning. Notice that the big social media websites don't ever censor homosexuals from displaying videos that teach children about homosexuality or pedophiles. That must be okay with some people.

You don’t even know what freedom is. Your conception of “freedom” is the power to force people to let you you use their property. Freedom is the ability to act without government intervention.

Of course private businesses can boot people off of their private platforms.

But that doesn't exempt them from criticism for doing so.

I'd like to know who pressured Zuckerberg and what they are trying to hide

Mike has no idea what a right or freedom is. In his imagination, they are powers to make people do things. When I’m reality they are prohibitions in government interference with certain actions.

A Facebook ban has jack shit to do with rights or freedom. As Jones babbling incesintly about how much of a victim he is on his own website and in videos you can download right now demonstrates elegantly.
Nowhere have I mentioned civil rights You are the one harping incessantly on that. I am talking about the beginning wave of corporate censorship.

Media platforms are taking stands on moral values and ethical standards. Huckster hate mongers are being rejected and sent packing.

Media platforms are raking stands on moral values and ethical standards. Huckster hate mongers are being rejected and sent packing.
Right then we should expect to see all the gay childrens sites and pedophile sites blocked as well then, right?

Nowhere have I mentioned civil rights You are the one harping incessantly on that. I am talking about the beginning wave of corporate censorship.

You’re the one talking about freedom of speech. And freedom is NOT the power to compel someone. It’s the prohibition against government interference.

Youve completely misunderstood what freedom actually is. Jones has zero right to post on Facebook if he violates their terms of service.

Says who? Says Jones....when he agree to those terms of service. This is a contractual arrangement between two individual, private entities. It has jack shit to do with rights or freedom.

Alex Jones is more like a Nostradumbass. He got what he deserved and hopefully loses it all in the defamation suit filed against him.

Yeah accept when China says it's your time t GTF off bet we will be happy to say to you " GOOD" ........

IDIOTS Like you don't deserve America because this isn't about alex jones Trump hating idiot WAKE THE FK UP STUPID ASS.

They're coming for you fk ups next idiot

The internet Dark Ages has now descended upon us, where radical left-wing tech giants run by deranged, mentally ill communists will decide whether your content qualifies as “hate speech.” What is hate speech? It’s anything uttered by a conservative.

Spoken like a Alex Jones worshipper. I hope his site gets taken down from so you can't post endless articles from it.

Well you sound like an authoritarian, so congrats on that.

It’s possible to be against this censorship of Infowars without actually supporting Infowars. I know that’s difficult for you to comprehend, but it’s true all the same.

Of course private businesses can boot people off of their private platforms.

But that doesn't exempt them from criticism for doing so.

I'd like to know who pressured Zuckerberg and what they are trying to hide

That assumes 1) someone is pressuring Zuckerburg 2) “they” have something to hide. Both of which you imagine.

Given Jones’ veiled threats of violence against people like Mueller, I’m surprised that Jones lasted this long.

Media platforms are raking stands on moral values and ethical standards. Huckster hate mongers are being rejected and sent packing.
Right then we should expect to see all the gay childrens sites and pedophile sites blocked as well then, right?
Which one of the sites that are blocking the scum bag Alex Jones also hosts pedo and gay children sites?

You’re the one talking about freedom of speech. And freedom is NOT the power to compel someone. It’s the prohibition against government interference.

Youve completely misunderstood what freedom actually is. Jones has zero right to post on Facebook if he violates their terms of service.

Says who? Says Jones....when he agree to those terms of service. This is a contractual arrangement between two individual, private entities. It has jack shit to do with rights or freedom.
Why do you keep talking things I haven't mentioned? I never mentioned rights I mentioned this new.wave of corporate censorship.

Which one of the sites that are blocking the scum bag Alex Jones also hosts pedo and gay children sites?
Youtube

Alex Jones is more like a Nostradumbass. He got what he deserved and hopefully loses it all in the defamation suit filed against him.

Yeah accept when China says it's your time t GTF off bet we will be happy to say to you " GOOD" ........

IDIOTS Like you don't deserve America because this isn't about alex jones Trump hating idiot WAKE THE FK UP STUPID ASS.

They're coming for you fk ups next idiot

The internet Dark Ages has now descended upon us, where radical left-wing tech giants run by deranged, mentally ill communists will decide whether your content qualifies as “hate speech.” What is hate speech? It’s anything uttered by a conservative.

Spoken like a Alex Jones worshipper. I hope his site gets taken down from so you can't post endless articles from it.

Well you sound like an authoritarian, so congrats on that.

It’s possible to be against this censorship of Infowars without actually supporting Infowars. I know that’s difficult for you to comprehend, but it’s true all the same.

I don’t have any major problem about private web entities refusing to host each other’s content. By that logic, Jones is “censoring” conspiracy debunkers by refusing to host their videos on his own website. And you’re “censoring” antifa protestors for not allowing them to hold a demonstration in your kitchen.

Neither Jones, conspiracy debunkers or antifa protestors have the right to the use of that private property.

Jones violates the terms of service of Facebook. And h was banned from Facebook. Jones agreed to those terms of service before joining Facebook.

And Jones has every right to rant on his own website. You can download his videos right now if you’d like. And conspiracy debunkers. And antifa. They all have freedom of speech.

You can't get it through your head that this a floodgates opening.

Pretending I don't know what I'm talking about and drawing the 1st amendment like a gun, does not help you rfallacy in any way. Fact is, this is just the beginning of the implementation of corporate censorship. The results may not be what you hoped for.

No more so than refusing to let gay rights protestors to demonstrate in your living room. Alas, Jones has no right to the use of someone else’s private internet property.

You don’t have the slightest conception of what a right or freedom is. And you’re pretending that if you ignore the meaning of each, that they magically transform into powers to make people do things.

Um, nope. Your ignorance doesn’t impose your fantasy.
You don't understand how powerful corporate censorship can be. This is just the beginning. Notice that the big social media websites don't ever censor homosexuals from displaying videos that teach children about homosexuality or pedophiles. That must be okay with some people.
Do tell.......

You mean the Alex Jones, entertainer?

Laughing.....not to the true believer.
It IS amusing....especially after Jones the Entertainer went to all that trouble in his divorce proceedings to point out he was nothing but an entertainer.

Forum List

Back