Alex Jones is a fucking joke

You guys think this conspiracy theory is scary? Take a look at this....

tumblr_mj2oe7yrlq1qcfoo3o1_500.jpg

Water, such an evil force.. I had no idea...

how about humans?
should we ban ourselves from the planet?

It's called sarcasm... Reading its a good thing...

The plastic bottle isn't all that great. These plastics have high levels of estrogen over long periods of use. I only drink water from my house. I have two filters.

I will be retired in a few years while your still on this forum.

Retired? From what? Trolling web forums?

Oh I get it.. You're confessing you're a link poster.. Got it.. best not let it get around.. Mods may take offense to it..

Today I was listening to this asshole. Why, you may ask? Well, I like to listen to him "predict" the end of the United States and then sell stuff like one of those losers at the fair grounds. But, hey, people like Eots think he's GREAT!!!

Alex predicted millennial havoc, but none occurred.

"This is only the beginning. In the next few years, in this second phase--the period of escalating violence. They're gonna allow limited nuclear exchanges." "There's going to be more. This is only the kickoff." (9/13/01)

"Within 2 years I'm predicting...that you're going to see a suitcase nuke in this country. You're probably going to see a release in a few years of something communicable. & I am predicting that you will see a lot of conventional bombings...in the next year or so." (10/18/01)

"I'm telling you now...there's a very good chance there gonna blow something up overseas or here." "The evidence is all tilting toward...blowing up a building. They're really setting us up for a smallpox attack." Chemical attacks are "almost a guarantee in the next six months or so." (9/26/02)

"They're preparing for new terrorist attacks that are much larger. & they're planning to bring in foreign armies....The U.S. government is going to engage in large terrorist attacks domestically & probably internationally...They may kill millions of Americans." There was going to be a nuclear release in Iraq, an international depression, formation of a world government, probably a nuclear release in Iraq, an international depression, a world government formed. Also, "They may kill millions of Americans." (7/11/02)

They're going to blow more stuff up.
(4/13/04)

"I predict Arnold is gonna save children at a school shooting, or there'll be some type of bombing, & he will land by helicopter & run in & direct things. I predict it....I see it all aligning. I see it all coming together. I see their plan, clear as day....He'll fly in & things will be burning & he'll run into it & save someone." [circa March of 2005. Kinda proves Alex is living a fantasy, doesn't it?]

Alex also said (several times) they were going to roll out Osama bin Laden "on ice" before the 2004 election.

Alex said they were going to blow up Washington DC before the election.

Alex said Saddam Hussein had been taken to Cuba.

While Alex Jones sometimes comes through as a nutcase and unfortunately has the personality to back assumption, Alex however is not over-exaggerating. Mere commonsense dictates that when you keep sowing bad seeds (a strategy the US government is famous for), you shall reap nothing but bad crops.

Today I was listening to this asshole. Why, you may ask? Well, I like to listen to him "predict" the end of the United States and then sell stuff like one of those losers at the fair grounds. But, hey, people like Eots think he's GREAT!!!

Alex predicted millennial havoc, but none occurred.

"This is only the beginning. In the next few years, in this second phase--the period of escalating violence. They're gonna allow limited nuclear exchanges." "There's going to be more. This is only the kickoff." (9/13/01)

"Within 2 years I'm predicting...that you're going to see a suitcase nuke in this country. You're probably going to see a release in a few years of something communicable. & I am predicting that you will see a lot of conventional bombings...in the next year or so." (10/18/01)

"I'm telling you now...there's a very good chance there gonna blow something up overseas or here." "The evidence is all tilting toward...blowing up a building. They're really setting us up for a smallpox attack." Chemical attacks are "almost a guarantee in the next six months or so." (9/26/02)

"They're preparing for new terrorist attacks that are much larger. & they're planning to bring in foreign armies....The U.S. government is going to engage in large terrorist attacks domestically & probably internationally...They may kill millions of Americans." There was going to be a nuclear release in Iraq, an international depression, formation of a world government, probably a nuclear release in Iraq, an international depression, a world government formed. Also, "They may kill millions of Americans." (7/11/02)

They're going to blow more stuff up.
(4/13/04)

"I predict Arnold is gonna save children at a school shooting, or there'll be some type of bombing, & he will land by helicopter & run in & direct things. I predict it....I see it all aligning. I see it all coming together. I see their plan, clear as day....He'll fly in & things will be burning & he'll run into it & save someone." [circa March of 2005. Kinda proves Alex is living a fantasy, doesn't it?]

Alex also said (several times) they were going to roll out Osama bin Laden "on ice" before the 2004 election.

Alex said they were going to blow up Washington DC before the election.

Alex said Saddam Hussein had been taken to Cuba.

While Alex Jones sometimes comes through as a nutcase and unfortunately has the personality to back assumption, Alex however is not over-exaggerating. Mere commonsense dictates that when you keep sowing bad seeds (a strategy the US government is famous for), you shall reap nothing but bad crops.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You know you've hit rock bottom when a 9/11 Hand Job approves of your POV.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back