Alex Jones is a fucking joke

The tide is turning. Alex Jones is hated & ridiculed by many, but he is forcing more & more people to wake up. It reminds me of what Mahatma Gandhi once said...

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."

Uh-huh ... and just as many leave his "army of loons" when they realize he's all about selling silly shit.
BTW, I don't hate the guy for making a living off you CT loons because, as the man said, "there's a sucker born every minute."
You're it, Princess, and you're just not bright enough to see it.

The tide is turning. Alex Jones is hated & ridiculed by many, but he is forcing more & more people to wake up. It reminds me of what Mahatma Gandhi once said...

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."

Uh-huh ... and just as many leave his "army of loons" when they realize he's all about selling silly shit.
BTW, I don't hate the guy for making a living off you CT loons because, as the man said, "there's a sucker born every minute."
why is it all reality challenged people say shit like the tide is turning?

your beloved Politician Heroes

Dude, you're the only one in this thread with a username and icon indicating juvenile infatuation for a political figure.

I love you evaded the topic of this thread and the facts how dawgshit-aka say it and this thread starter,how they have an obsession over Jones changing the subject.:cuckoo: this thread sure seems to attract all the trolls.

Last edited:
your beloved Politician Heroes

Dude, you're the only one in this thread with a username and icon indicating juvenile infatuation for a political figure.

Dr. Paul opposed 'Obamacare.'

which is also Romneycare since Romney was one of the first ones to sign it.Its amazing the stupid ignorant sheople there are in america that think there is a difference between Romney and Obama isnt it?:cuckoo: amazing how this troll calls YOU the one with a juvenile infatuation when you actually are concerned that we are losing more and more of our freedoms every year and can understand that both parties are corrupt,thats its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two parties so the sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected.

I love how he dodges facts that Dawghist-aka sayit,and this thread starter are the ones with a juvenile infatuation over Jones in all their posts on this thread ignoring hwo these trolls defend the lies of the government night and day here.:cuckoo: and that paul unlike romney and obama,actually believes in the constitution and serving the people instead of wall street and the zionists.gee what a bad concept for Paul to have according to this troll.:cuckoo:

Dr. Paul opposed 'Obamacare.'

which is also Romneycare since Romney was one of the first ones to sign it.Its amazing the stupid ignorant sheople there are in america that think there is a difference between Romney and Obama isnt it?:cuckoo: amazing how this troll calls YOU the one with a juvenile infatuation when you actually are concerned that we are losing more and more of our freedoms every year and can understand that both parties are corrupt,thats its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two parties so the sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected.

I love how he dodges facts that Dawghist-aka sayit,and this thread starter are the ones with a juvenile infatuation over Jones in all their posts on this thread ignoring hwo these trolls defend the lies of the government night and day here.:cuckoo: and that paul unlike romney and obama,actually believes in the constitution and serving the people instead of wall street and the zionists.gee what a bad concept for Paul to have according to this troll.:cuckoo:

Yes as opposed to the Alex jones sheeple and the Ron Paul "I coulda been a contender!" sheeple....

BTW, I don't hate the guy for making a living off you CT nutters because, as the man said, "there's a sucker born every minute."

They suffer delusions of self-importance.

Last edited:

Google Trends - Hot Searches False Flag

Google Trends

Google Trends - Hot Searches False Flag

Google Trends

Ah yes the old "popular therefore true" method.. Very scientific...

Here's a clue... You just did a "goggle trends" search for false flag, what did you think would be the most popular term in that category???

LOL, EUREKA, YOU'VE DONE IT!!!!!

:clap2: Nice work Einstein..

Yep. Clean water. Your drinking fluoride and are too dumb to figure it out.

not-sure-if-youre-kidding-or-if-youre-mentally-retarded-thumb.jpg

The tide is turning.
Yup, Ron Paul fans chanted this thru each of the last elections, right up until the cold slap or reality smacked them across the face and they discovered their irrelevance continues unabated. This of course is followed by murmurs of voter fraud despite Paul's poor showing reflecting in any poll that couldn't be rigged by online jumps via the Ron Paul forum members.

Alex Jones is hated & ridiculed by many
Nah, I admire the man for know how to make a buck. Sell fear to emotionally unstable paranoid types, the ad-click dollars roll in. Sure I ridicule him some, but the retards who think he is interested in news as opposed to a message that keeps the shallow minded returning for more are really delusional.

You guys think this conspiracy theory is scary? Take a look at this....

tumblr_mj2oe7yrlq1qcfoo3o1_500.jpg

Water, such an evil force.. I had no idea...

Forum List

Back