ALERTS: How does one delete them after acknowledgement?

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
More often than not, when I see that I have a number of alerts, I address the list from the bottom up. The Alerts red flag goes away and I happily serf the site. The I get a red flag that says I have 2 Alerts.

I click on Alerts and see that not only do I have 2 unanswered Alerts, but I have the long list of Alerts that I previously answered.

How can I make these Alerts disappear after using them?

More often than not, when I see that I have a number of alerts, I address the list from the bottom up. The Alerts red flag goes away and I happily serf the site. The I get a red flag that says I have 2 Alerts.

I click on Alerts and see that not only do I have 2 unanswered Alerts, but I have the long list of Alerts that I previously answered.

Just do nothing...after you view them they will go away....to bad the libs won't do likewise....lol

Just do nothing...after you view them they will go away....to bad the libs won't do likewise....lol
Mine don't go away for days. It seems that the software could be adjusted so that Alerts are deleted once you acknowledge them by clicking on them and being taken to the referenced activity.

Mine don't go away for days. It seems that the software could be adjusted so that Alerts are deleted once you acknowledge them by clicking on them and being taken to the referenced activity.

What are you using I look at one and they all disapear , inbox is another story I have to click on them all.

Forum List

Back