Alert: Palestinian factions call for Day of rage during Trump visit

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Palestinian factions in the West Bank are calling for “A Day of Rage” to coincide with US President Donald Trump’s visit to Bethlehem on Tuesday, where he is expected to meet with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas. Trump, who is currently in Saudi Arabia for his first international trip since taking office in January, will arrive in Israel on Monday and meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu where the two are expected to discuss prospects for peace

ALERT: Palestinian Factions Call For 'Day Of Rage' During Trump Visit
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well lets hope he has good security who aren't traitors of him and allow him to get attacked.

One things people are forgetting his speech in SAUDI , is to a bunch of MUSLIMS , when liberal idiots claim Trump hates Muslims which is once again PURE F N BS!! He hates the RADICAL MUSLIMS killing people jackasses .

No different than the jackass who put the article about the JULY 2nd RIOTS being planned out how quickly loons forget about BERKLEY ................. how quickly loons forget about the other riots guess those were fake too...

Now we have this other bs planned out, because they too are fed the same bs and their leftist loons are acting the same way. MSM FEEDS YOU MORONS LIES to get TRUMP out and that is all it comes down too.

He'll have Israeli/Palestinian peace before he leaves Israel.
He's already said that it isn't such a big problem.

I've got my fireworks ready and I'm ready to start dancing in the streets.

• Banned
He'll have Israeli/Palestinian peace before he leaves Israel.
He's already said that it isn't such a big problem.

I've got my fireworks ready and I'm ready to start dancing in the streets.

Enjoy it while you can because once the retards of this nation get their way , the assholes of society will quickly realize what a huge mistake it was when you have to live like you are in a prison lmao. Only a fkn moronic asshole would be ok with that kind of living.

Forum List

Back