Thousands & Thousands Of NRA Card Carrying Members Show Up For Trump Arraignment

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Trump's motorcade arrived at the federal courthouse in Miami at 1:50 p.m., greeted by supporters and opponents alike. The public won't see much of Trump as he heads into the building. A small group of pro-Trump supporters and anti-Trump protesters gathered Tuesday in front of Miami's Wilkie D. Ferguson Jr. courthouse, where The Associated Press reported they were squabbling. Gregg Donovan, who came from California to support Trump, told CBS Miami that this is a "very sad day in America." He called it "surreal" and "the worst day since President Kennedy and President Lincoln were shot."

FyhYYOtWIAAfbRu.jpeg

Thousands of proud NRA card carrying patriots answered Kari Lake's call and showed up to protect America's only true leader...It was Kari who said that the Deep State would have to go thru 75 million of them and her to get to Trump....Kari wasn't on the front lines today, but her battle cry was heard and patriots are at the ready.....As one Trump supporter said, this is the worst day in the US since Lincoln and JFK were shot...worse than Reagan being shot and nearly killed..worse than MLK being murdered....worse than the OKC federal building being bombed..worse than 9/11 - We will all remember where we were when our country's only true president was indicted...well, we may get it mixed up with the other time he was indicted last month, but still....

Why are Trump voters some of the biggest hyperbolic divas on the planet?? Kari Lake and others with all of this tough talk, and none of them showed up....why? Because they expected you random message board sycophants to be there...But you, like them....only like to talk tough online and privately wish some random nutcase will actually have the balls to do what you are too afraid to do..only for you to blame it on Antifa or the FBI...because that is how cowardly you are about your positions and beliefs..

Last edited:

"Trump's motorcade arrived at the federal courthouse in Miami at 1:50 p.m., greeted by supporters and opponents alike. The public won't see much of Trump as he heads into the building. A small group of pro-Trump supporters and anti-Trump protesters gathered Tuesday in front of Miami's Wilkie D. Ferguson Jr. courthouse, where The Associated Press reported they were squabbling. Gregg Donovan, who came from California to support Trump, told CBS Miami that this is a "very sad day in America." He called it "surreal" and "the worst day since President Kennedy and President Lincoln were shot."

View attachment 794796

Thousands of proud NRA card carrying patriots answered Kari Lake's call and showed up to protect America's only true leader...It was Kari who said that the Deep State would have to go thru 75 million of them and her to get to Trump....Kari wasn't on the front lines today, but her battle cry was heard and patriots are at the ready.....As one Trump supporter said, this is the worst day in the US since Lincoln and JFK were shot...worse than Reagan being killed...worse than MLK being murdered....worse than the OKC federal building being bombed..worse than 9/11 - We will all remember where we were when our country's only true president was indicted...well, we may get it mixed up with the other time he was indicted last month, but still....

Why are Trump voters some of the biggest hyperbolic divas on the planet?? Kari Lake and others with all of this tough talk, and none of them showed up....why? Because they expected you random message board sycophants to be there...But you, like them....only like to talk tough online and privately wish some random nutcase will actually have the balls to do what you are too afraid to do..only for you to blame it on Antifa or the FBI...because that is how cowardly you are about your positions and beliefs..
biff were you the guy standing in the doorway taking all the mens coats as they went out to look tough?.....hey just wondering....

View attachment 794796

Thousands of proud NRA card carrying patriots answered Kari Lake's call and showed up to protect America's only true leader...It was Kari who said that the Deep State would have to go thru 75 million of them and her to get to Trump....Kari wasn't on the front lines today, but her battle cry was heard and patriots are at the ready.....As one Trump supporter said, this is the worst day in the US since Lincoln and JFK were shot...worse than Reagan being shot and nearly killed..worse than MLK being murdered....worse than the OKC federal building being bombed..worse than 9/11 - We will all remember where we were when our country's only true president was indicted...well, we may get it mixed up with the other time he was indicted last month, but still....

The Hills Have Eyes

Did we show up in Tokyo the day after Pearl Harbor?

Would you be so kind as to type out what I posted properly? Would using semicolons instead of commas be acceptable. I know that it's wrong because it's clumsy to read.

Thanks in advance. Learning is knowledge.
I can’t point out what you posted properly. You were using poor grammar. That’s the point. Between you and me, that is.

I can’t point out what you posted properly. You were using poor grammar. That’s the point. Between you and me, that is.
10-4, got it, and thanks for that. I looked it up and learned something today. And here I thought you were just one of the dummies on this site.

Lefties throw out the NRA to get their minions excited when there isn't much news. Meanwhile the biggest gun show in the Nation is going on in Washington D.C. this weekend in Dulles expo.

With 2.5 million Floridians having a Concealed Weapons Permit I suspect hundreds, if not over a thousand, were armed.

Nobody was shot. However, in Democrat controlled Chicago on an average Tuesday night there will be a dozen shootings.

Forum List

Back