“Alejandro Mayorkas”….born in Cuba…is it in the name? Should we believe ‘these types’ with these names will look out for America’s best interests?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Can the intentional failure for American’s be found in the name of the official or politician? Can it be that easy to spot?
Do these people love and respect our founding documents, our institutions, principles, values and culture?
Look at nearly all of southern Mexifornia’s politicians with unAmerican names…Are they motivated to provide opportunity to Mexico’s people or are they genuinely looking out for the well being of Americans?
What about these people….are/were they working to keep America great for Americans?
Barack Obama
Ilhan Omar
Rashida Talib
Xavier Becerra
George Gascon

Didn’t our founders kind of warn us about electing and hiring barely Americans to key positions?

He should change his name to Ted or something safe...Not something Commie like Rafael or something.....you can't trust those foreign sounding names....
z_gop.0066 (4).jpg

Lol...yall are clowns

Well it is the Biden admin...so no surprise...Mayorkas is a Jew.

I thought Trump had Jew fever bad...Biden tops him all the way.

I am gonna start calling it the Bidenberg admin...haha!

Ok, let’s go with Johnson. Oh wait, that’s Scandinavian. We could go with Smith. Oh wait, that’s English. I know, McArthur. Oh, Scottish. Shit. Hold on. Um.

Perhaps we could go with High Eagle. That is about as American as you can get. Of course, you would never vote for a filthy Indian would you?

Ok, let’s go with Johnson. Oh wait, that’s Scandinavian. We could go with Smith. Oh wait, that’s English. I know, McArthur. Oh, Scottish. Shit. Hold on. Um.

Perhaps we could go with High Eagle. That is about as American as you can get. Of course, you would never vote for a filthy Indian would you?
Or Geronimo.

I would say something American Indian, but those flat headed dullards never wrote anything down.

SavannahMann all one has to do is look at the last names of those who died in our world wars and TA-DA! This shit is so simple for anyone without their head deep in their anus.

watch this WillHaftawaite
He/she knows this “one guy” therefore the generalization has no merit.

Careful now…don’t go full Leftist on this topic.
“I know of a few cases therefore I’ll pretend the generalization doesn’t exist.”

You proved you were an ass when you started this thread.

no need to embellish on it.

Forum List

Back