Alec Baldwin, You Have a Call From OJ on Line 3

Alec Baldwin demands investigators “find out the truth” of the tragic death of Halyna Hutchins, because January 6th.

"Democrats need to embrace Hollywood because this is where they need to come to learn how to tell a story."
Michael Moore

Well he ended his career with a Big Bang for sure.

Baldwin, what a boob. He'll probably see NO time behind bars, because of who he is. But then again, I don't think anyone REALLY knows what happened. So maybe it's appropriate that he's not indicted and spends time behind bars. Who knows?

Alec Baldwin demands investigators “find out the truth” of the tragic death of Halyna Hutchins, because January 6th.

"Democrats need to embrace Hollywood because this is where they need to come to learn how to tell a story."
Michael Moore

Is he insane?

This is incredibly disturbing.

I don't know if the man deserves a prison sentence, but at the end of the day, he is the one who is going to have to live with what happened that day.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can't help but wonder if another person who hates him enough could've found a way to make sure that this kind of horror happened. Because of his past behavior being documented as well as it has been, it isn't impossible.

If you’re an actor and they hand you a gun on set, are you guilty if the gun has bullets in it of course not.
Of course you are responsible for whatever you do with that firearm. Rule number one, never point a gun at anyone, they were not even shooting a scene that required a gun to be pointed. Even if the scene requried him to point a weapon at someone, he had the full responsibilty to doube check the chamber and magazine to be sure he had an unladed weapon.

Rule number two, never take another persons word that a gun is unloaded. I don't care who hands you the fire arm.

I strongly suggest you take at least a rudimentary course in gun safety before spouting off. Ballwin is guilty of negligence and manslaughter, and depending on the outcome of an investigation to the other problems on the set, he may be guilty of far worse.

If you’re an actor and they hand you a gun on set, are you guilty if the gun has bullets in it of course not.
That guy shouldn't be handed anything but safety scissors, and I'm not even sure about those...

Of course you are responsible for whatever you do with that firearm. Rule number one, never point a gun at anyone, they were not even shooting a scene that required a gun to be pointed. Even if the scene requried him to point a weapon at someone, he had the full responsibilty to doube check the chamber and magazine to be sure he had an unladed weapon.

Rule number two, never take another persons word that a gun is unloaded. I don't care who hands you the fire arm.

I strongly suggest you take at least a rudimentary course in gun safety before spouting off. Ballwin is guilty of negligence and manslaughter, and depending on the outcome of an investigation to the other problems on the set, he may be guilty of far worse.
So then from now on any actor using a gun in a movie is going to have to load his or her own gun. Because if I’m an actor, I’m be8ng handed a gun with blanks. I’m not the expert. Who would dream a gun on a movie set would have real bullets in it. Not guilty.

So then from now on any actor using a gun in a movie is going to have to load his or her own gun. Because if I’m an actor, I’m be8ng handed a gun with blanks. I’m not the expert. Who would dream a gun on a movie set would have real bullets in it. Not guilty.
No, if you are going to handle a gun YOU have responsibility to do so safely and that includes checking to see if its loaded and not pointing it at anyone. And that gun did not pull its own trigger. He was handed a loaded gun and beause he was incompetent or negligent he did not check it himself, then he killed someone with it. Ballwin pulled the tigger.

Ballwin handled the gun irresponsibly and perhaps with willful neglignce, and maybe even intent, killed another human being with it. He needs to pay for the death he caused. Why do you lefties always insist on no responsibility for your own actions even when you kill people? If you don't know how to properly handle a weapon you should not handle it, for any reason, and being an actor does not absolve you of that responsibiity.

No, if you are going to handle a gun YOU have responsibility to do so safely and that includes checking to see if its loaded and not pointing it at anyone. And that gun did not pull its own trigger. He was handed a loaded gun and beause he was incompetent or negligent he did not check it himself, then he killed someone with it. Ballwin pulled the tigger.

Ballwin handled the gun irresponsibly and perhaps with willful neglignce, and maybe even intent, killed another human being with it. He needs to pay for the death he caused. Why do you lefties always insist on no responsibility for your own actions even when you kill people? If you don't know how to properly handle a weapon you should not handle it, for any reason, and being an actor does not absolve you of that responsibiity.
He better hope no Trump supporters are on the jury. If he is even charged. I doubt he will be. Even if he opened up the chamber he would have saw bullets. He would have assumed they were filled with blanks. Duh.

He better hope no Trump supporters are on the jury. If he is even charged. I doubt he will be. Even if he opened up the chamber he would have saw bullets. He would have assumed they were filled with blanks. Duh.
If the production involves guns, then there should be a gun safety class/meeting that provides details for recognizing cartridge rounds with projectiles from cartridges without projectiles ("blanks"), and how to inspect the loading mechanism.

It is just absurd to believe that actors are for some reason not responsible for safety with guns.

If the production involves guns, then there should be a gun safety class/meeting that provides details for recognizing cartridge rounds with projectiles from cartridges without projectiles ("blanks"), and how to inspect the loading mechanism.

It is just absurd to believe that actors are for some reason not responsible for safety with guns.
I'll bet 1 million dollars you love Trump and hated Baldwin's impersonation of him.

Baldwin, what a boob. He'll probably see NO time behind bars, because of who he is. But then again, I don't think anyone REALLY knows what happened. So maybe it's appropriate that he's not indicted and spends time behind bars. Who knows?
He is not going to spend time behind bars because he is not guilty of anything.

I'll bet 1 million dollars you love Trump and hated Baldwin's impersonation of him.
Excellent argument - you must be one of those really really smart liberals!!!

You owe me a million dollars! I do not love Trump. I do not love anyone - you're all expendable to me. I did not hate Baldwin's impersonation of Trump. I do not hate things that have no consequential effect on my personal life. I only saw one skit on YouTube - I thought his impersonation was okay, but the script was dry. I'll bet you hate Trump - why else would you bring this up?

I think Baldwin and the director intentionally killed her.

I'll bet 1 million dollars that you will hate this meme that I made.

Baldwin_Prints.png

You see no humor in that???

How about this one? I made it too - I have made a lot of memes.

Rob_Reiner - TDS.png

Check this one out

US4CC.meme.Al_Pacino - Out_of_Order.png

Last edited:

Michael Moore

This asshole so needs a good bitch slapping.

Excellent argument - you must be one of those really really smart liberals!!!

You owe me a million dollars! I do not love Trump. I do not love anyone - you're all expendable to me. I did not hate Baldwin's impersonation of Trump. I do not hate things that have no consequential effect on my personal life. I only saw one skit on YouTube - I thought his impersonation was okay, but the script was dry. I'll bet you hate Trump - why else would you bring this up?

I think Baldwin and the director intentionally killed her.

I'll bet 1 million dollars that you will hate this meme that I made.

View attachment 586766

You see no humor in that???

How about this one? I made it too - I have made a lot of memes.

View attachment 586767

Check this one out

View attachment 586768
TDS

Forum List

Back