Alec Baldwin in trouble again. Are we surprised?

But he is white...
He spent years hating Trump. He may get in trouble for the shooting, but he won't see any consequences for the tweet.

I received death threats and threats of vandalism on Instagram, and when I reported the CLEARLY broken rules, not only did the content not get removed, but the offending poster never got any punishment. It was a very liberal account.

Meanwhile I got in trouble for "racism" after I had commented on someone's post about millennials, and I said that the younger Gen Z generation was even more useless.

Internet justice is fucked. Liberals get away with death threats, and conservatives get punished for things they didn't even do.

He spent years hating Trump. He may get in trouble for the shooting, but he won't see any consequences for the tweet.

I received death threats and threats of vandalism on Instagram, and when I reported the CLEARLY broken rules, not only did the content not get removed, but the offending poster never got any punishment. It was a very liberal account.

Meanwhile I got in trouble for "racism" after I had commented on someone's post about millennials, and I said that the younger Gen Z generation was even more useless.

Internet justice is fucked. Liberals get away with death threats, and conservatives get punished for things they didn't even do.
Like an appendage infected with the vilest disease possible deplorables need to amputate the Progs from their body to remain or get healthy.

Apparently Alec is charged with defaming someone at the 1/6 protest who protested peacefully and broke no laws.

The widow and two sisters of a U.S. Marine killed in Afghanistan are suing Alec Baldwin, alleging the actor exposed them to a flood of social media hatred by claiming on Instagram that one sister was an “insurrectionist” for attending former President Donald Trump's Washington, D.C., rally on Jan. 6 last year.

The sister, Roice McCollum, protested peacefully and legally; was not among those who stormed the U.S. Capitol that day and, after being interviewed by the FBI, “was never detained, arrested, accused of or charged with any crime,” according to the lawsuit filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Cheyenne.

The Geo. Zimmerman of Hollywood. Alec Baldwin ladies and gentlemen…

I have been permanently and totally banned from youtube. For uploading facts regarding covid. Completely banned.

So, what do you think about Baldwin getting sued for being a dick?

Let me guess. You have no opinion.
I simply don’t care. Of course, I seriously doubt they actually got death threats. Trumptards love to lie. They just feel the need to make shit up to justify suing him for 25 mil

:auiqs.jpg:'Internet justice'. Lololol

Forum List

Back