Alaska Wants To Secede - To Russia!

Thank you! Don't you think that they are pretty stupid if they want to secede to Russia?
I think the ones who signed the petition don't want to live under the tyrant we currently have, and the ones who are stupid are the ones who still can't see he is a tyrant.

I think u really don't know what a tyrant is.. Putin is ex KGB...he had people killed that opposed him and tried to poison a previous Ukrainian prez who did not cooperate with him...His cossacks publicly whip women who sing protest songs...On a personal note..my maternal grandfather was beaten to death by the KGB for criticizing the Soviet Union in a bar.
U can take Putin out of the KGB...but U can't take the KGB out of Putin.
Putin is a tyrant on steroids...and he will be the Power in Russia as long as he wants.
Obama is no tyrant...as much as u may hate him...and the proof is that he will be out of power when his term ends in @ two years.
WAKE UP

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Exactly. These fools have no idea what a tyrant is or what it is like to live under one. They are welcome to go and live under Putin. And good riddance. The vast majority of people who live in Alaska do not want to leave the USA because they have enough intelligence to realize what a ludicrous proposition that is. But the loonies? Go to Russia and live with your beloved Putin. Goodbye and good riddance.

...and don't let the calving glaciers hit u in the ass on ur way out....

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Obama has been setting the stage for tyranny and has even floated a trial balloon with the assassination of Anwar al-Aulaqi. He wants the authority to detain American citizens indefinitely without charging them with a crime at will, based solely on his judgment. Electronic eavesdropping on American citizens without court orders, enforcing laws selectively, blatantly disregarding the Constitution with executive orders. Are we supposed to wait until his political opponents are facing firing squads to call him a tyrant?

It was Bush/Cheney that started up Gitmo and domestic spying.

If you're gonna lie, at least tell a convincing one, SJ. Sheesh.

Last edited:
Too bad our new commie government doesn't have that same attitude.

We don't have a commie government.

Putin is an old style communist.

Most of the idiots in Alaska are right wing. They also live on the dime of OUR GOVERNMENT.

Alaska is a "taker" state.

You folks have been touting how much of a superior leader Putin is..

Which really goes to show your "patriotism".

Liberals wage war on America's enemies.

Conservatives wage war on Americans.

Putin is more nationalist right wing than communist.

Putin cares about Putin; that's about it.

30,000 signatures in less than a week. What does that say about America's confidence in our president?

Thousands sign WhiteHouse.gov petition for Alaska to secede -- to Russia | Fox News

What it says is there are a lot of very stupid people in Alaska. They and you should all move to Russia. It's what you really deserve in life. :lol:

What your post says is that you also didn't read the petition or the rest of the thread. Or you would know that most people who signed it aren't from Alaska.

The article says 'it is unclear' where the people who have signed the petition are from. Why would someone who is not Alaskan sign such a petition? More stupid people.

Last edited:
Obama has been setting the stage for tyranny and has even floated a trial balloon with the assassination of Anwar al-Aulaqi. He wants the authority to detain American citizens indefinitely without charging them with a crime at will, based solely on his judgment. Electronic eavesdropping on American citizens without court orders, enforcing laws selectively, blatantly disregarding the Constitution with executive orders. Are we supposed to wait until his political opponents are facing firing squads to call him a tyrant?

It was Bush/Cheney that started up Gitmo and domestic spying.

If you're gonna lie, at least tell a convincing one, SJ. Sheesh.
I knew it was just a matter of time until one of you loony tune leftists would blame Bush for what Obama is doing. You're so predictable.

^^^You'res so predictable blaming Obama for everything that is wrong with America. What an extremely clever and powerful person he must be to have such control over everything.

^^^You'res so predictable blaming Obama for everything that is wrong with America. What an extremely clever and powerful person he must be to have such control over everything.
So you're saying Obama doesn't have the power to STOP spying on American citizens? Your kind of stupidity is in a class of it's own.

So you're saying Obama doesn't have the power to STOP spying on American citizens? Your kind of stupidity is in a class of it's own.

Obama could have stopped the spying a long time ago, but the spying started under Bush.

Obama could have stopped the spying a long time ago, but the spying started under Bush.
Yes, Bush started it, but Obama has taken it to new levels and the leftist assholes who complained about it when Bush started it are making excuses for it now. I was against it when Bush did it and am against it now. If it's wrong for one person to do it, it's wrong for another. Partisanship should end when our rights are being abused but not with liberals, they don't care about right and wrong, they will support their messiah no matter WHAT he does.

The worst the polls get for democrats, the dumber the liberal threads get. Some college kids in Vegas get stoned in their dorm and sign an Alaskan secession site and somehow the democrats have managed to accuse republicans of being traitors. Seriously, this is dumber than blaming Palin for the Giffords shooting. I'm going to guess that the Alaska-stole-Malaysian- airplane- thread is around the corner.

LOL Stop gazing in the mirror. It's not helping you at all.

Obama's not the brightest, tack, but he is a step above an aging dingbat. I'll give him that.

An ugly, impotent old man is in no position to assess anyone else's aging. I made a comment about your age and masculinity ages ago, like months and months, and yet you obssessively follow me around and make the same insult to my posts. I must have nailed it first time: you can't get it up, and are so upset by my meaningless, tossed off comment, you have for months and months followed me around and made the same insult, repetitively (you don't even have enough imagination to frame a new insult), about my age. Get over it. By doing what you are doing, you only prove I was right; otherwise, you would not be so upset about it. :badgrin:

Last edited:

LOL Stop gazing in the mirror. It's not helping you at all.
Want some salve for that butthurt, dumbshit?

Obama's not the brightest, tack, but he is a step above an aging dingbat. I'll give him that.

An ugly, impotent old man is in no position to assess anyone else's aging. I made a comment about your age and masculinity ages ago, like months and months, and yet you obssessively follow me around and make the same insult to my posts. I must have nailed it first time: you can't get it up, and are so upset by my meaningless, tossed off comment, you have for months and months followed me around and made the same insult, repetitively (you don't even have enough imagination to frame a new insult), about my age. Get over it. By doing what you are doing, you only prove I was right; otherwise, you would not be so upset about it. :badgrin:
I restrict my comments about you to that which I know. You are aging by your own admission and a dingbat apparent from your mindless, hackneyed and hysterical posts. I am certainly not the only one with a grasp of the obvious as I've seen plenty of similar comments.

You, on the other hand, post conjecture unworthy of a teeny bopper, despite your age. It's one of those sad-but-still-funny things that life occasionally throws up. :D

Yes, Bush started it, but Obama has taken it to new levels and the leftist assholes who complained about it when Bush started it are making excuses for it now. I was against it when Bush did it and am against it now. If it's wrong for one person to do it, it's wrong for another. Partisanship should end when our rights are being abused but not with liberals, they don't care about right and wrong, they will support their messiah no matter WHAT he does.

Isn't it a bit ignorant to support it when Bush started it, but not because Obama still does it now?

Isn't it a bit ignorant to support it when Bush started it, but not because Obama still does it now?
Did you not read my answer to you? I never supported it. Not then, and not now.

If it starts under a white man and is maintained by a white man, then it's okay.

If it starts under a white man and is then handed over to a black man, then the black man is responsible for all the evil that the program generated.

Face it...............Tea Baggers and Republicans are just pissed there is a black man in the White House.

Forum List

Back