Alarming charts show the number of Americans 'vaxxed' aligns ominously with Deagel's Forecast Depopulation Numbers For 2025

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
A coincidence?
I don't think so.
Sorry for those who believed lies of corrupted politicians and scum whores presstitutes

While checking out all of the absolutely bizarre news the last several days, including the fact that a 'fully-vaxxed' Buzzfeed holiday party in New York turned into a COVID super-spreader event, Radio City's Rockettes being forced to cancel all of their remaining performances due to numerous fully vaxxed and 'boosted' members 'catching the COVID' as well as the heavily vaxxed NFL canceling a number of games because of a 'COVID surge', I came across another story that caught my eye.

As most ANP readers who have been reading us for quite some time know, we've often covered the very mysterious and 'deep state sourced' website Deagel.com, and their very bizarre forecast for America and most of the Western world for the year 2025, a forecast which, while varying slightly from year to year, always forecast America as a hugely depopulated, 3rd world nation by 2025.

With Deagel's sources being the 'deep state' and 'globalists,' including the US Department of State, the US Department of Defense, the CIA, the World Bank and the European Union among others, the MSM and other called Deagel's forecasts a 'crazy dystopian conspiracy theory' but as we had pointed out in this ANP story just days ago, the MSM long called the 'Wuhan lab weaponized COVID virus theory' a 'crazy conspiracy theory,' too, before finally admitting days ago it is the 'most likely theory'.

And as we'd also pointed out in this April 22nd of 2021 ANP story, soon after Deagel was exposed on Doug Casey's International Man website in a story titled "Doug Casey on the Shocking 2025 Deagel Forecast: War, Population Reduction and the Collapse of the West", Deagel's forecast for 2025 got 'nuked', disappearing from the internet, though you can see some of their previous forecasts in both of the screenshots seen below which we had used as evidence of something sinister happening in previous ANP stories.

So when I ran across this recent story at CNN listing the total number of Americans currently fully vaxxed at approx. 202 million, with approx. 241 million at least partially vaxxed as seen in the screenshot on the top of this page, I immediately recognized those numbers as aligning very eerily and alarmingly with the number of Americans being forecast to 'die off' by the year 2025 according to Deagel's forecast from several different years. Just a bizarre coincidence, or 'the depopulation smoking gun'?

As you'll notice in the screenshot below originally from this May of 2018 ANP story, the number of Americans being forecast by Deagel to be 'culled' back then by the year 2025 was 227 million, which falls right in line with the number of currently 'vaxxed' Americans. If mRNA vax inventor Dr. Robert Malone is correct in his warning that many of the vaccinated will die from the after-effects of the shot, should Americans really be taking their children to get it? Just think. The globalists want just that.

(ANP FUNDRAISER: Due to renewed censorship by 'big tech' upon ANP articles, we're now running a fundraising drive. We also want to thank everybody who has donated to ANP over the years. With donations and ad revenue all that keep ANP online, if you're able, please consider donating to ANP to help keep us in this fight for America's future at this absolutely critical time in US history. During a time of systematic, 'big tech' censorship and widespread institutional corruption, truth-seeking media and alternative views are crucial, and EVERY little bit helps more than you could know!)

imageedit_4_7815179239.png

imageedit_2_8808339116.gif

A coincidence?
I don't think so.
Sorry for those who believed lies of corrupted politicians and scum whores presstitutes

While checking out all of the absolutely bizarre news the last several days, including the fact that a 'fully-vaxxed' Buzzfeed holiday party in New York turned into a COVID super-spreader event, Radio City's Rockettes being forced to cancel all of their remaining performances due to numerous fully vaxxed and 'boosted' members 'catching the COVID' as well as the heavily vaxxed NFL canceling a number of games because of a 'COVID surge', I came across another story that caught my eye.

As most ANP readers who have been reading us for quite some time know, we've often covered the very mysterious and 'deep state sourced' website Deagel.com, and their very bizarre forecast for America and most of the Western world for the year 2025, a forecast which, while varying slightly from year to year, always forecast America as a hugely depopulated, 3rd world nation by 2025.

With Deagel's sources being the 'deep state' and 'globalists,' including the US Department of State, the US Department of Defense, the CIA, the World Bank and the European Union among others, the MSM and other called Deagel's forecasts a 'crazy dystopian conspiracy theory' but as we had pointed out in this ANP story just days ago, the MSM long called the 'Wuhan lab weaponized COVID virus theory' a 'crazy conspiracy theory,' too, before finally admitting days ago it is the 'most likely theory'.

And as we'd also pointed out in this April 22nd of 2021 ANP story, soon after Deagel was exposed on Doug Casey's International Man website in a story titled "Doug Casey on the Shocking 2025 Deagel Forecast: War, Population Reduction and the Collapse of the West", Deagel's forecast for 2025 got 'nuked', disappearing from the internet, though you can see some of their previous forecasts in both of the screenshots seen below which we had used as evidence of something sinister happening in previous ANP stories.

So when I ran across this recent story at CNN listing the total number of Americans currently fully vaxxed at approx. 202 million, with approx. 241 million at least partially vaxxed as seen in the screenshot on the top of this page, I immediately recognized those numbers as aligning very eerily and alarmingly with the number of Americans being forecast to 'die off' by the year 2025 according to Deagel's forecast from several different years. Just a bizarre coincidence, or 'the depopulation smoking gun'?

As you'll notice in the screenshot below originally from this May of 2018 ANP story, the number of Americans being forecast by Deagel to be 'culled' back then by the year 2025 was 227 million, which falls right in line with the number of currently 'vaxxed' Americans. If mRNA vax inventor Dr. Robert Malone is correct in his warning that many of the vaccinated will die from the after-effects of the shot, should Americans really be taking their children to get it? Just think. The globalists want just that.

(ANP FUNDRAISER: Due to renewed censorship by 'big tech' upon ANP articles, we're now running a fundraising drive. We also want to thank everybody who has donated to ANP over the years. With donations and ad revenue all that keep ANP online, if you're able, please consider donating to ANP to help keep us in this fight for America's future at this absolutely critical time in US history. During a time of systematic, 'big tech' censorship and widespread institutional corruption, truth-seeking media and alternative views are crucial, and EVERY little bit helps more than you could know!)

imageedit_4_7815179239.png

imageedit_2_8808339116.gif

Yet another wack job news source.

Can't you find the story on Fox News? Fox has real reporters, real editors and a reputation to protect.

I like debunking conspiracy theories as much as the next person but how do you debunk an iron clad theory based on two numbers being within 14,000,000 of each other? Seems legit.

Forum List

Back