Alarm in Israel as EU boycott starts biting

That is called reaping what you have sown.

And all of these alarms can be dealt with by ending the Occupation.
Israel is a pariah state that thinks it can live by a different set of rules than everyone else.

It is the HoAP scum that has the different set of rules, and refuse to abide by International Law.

But then you NEO NAZI JEW HATING scum wont have that while there is one Jew left alive will you

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Israeli settlements hit by boycott campaign

Associated Press

NETIV HAGDUD, West Bank — "An international campaign to boycott Israeli settlement products has rapidly turned from a distant nuisance into a harsh economic reality for Israeli farmers in the West Bank’s Jordan Valley."

"The export-driven income of growers in the valley’s 21 settlements dropped by more than 14 percent, or $29 million, last year, largely because Western European supermarket chains, particularly those in Britain and Scandinavia, are increasingly shunning the area’s peppers, dates, grapes and fresh herbs, settlers say."

“The damage is enormous,” said David Elhayani, head of the Jordan Valley Regional Council, which represents about 7,000 settlers. “In effect, today, we are almost not selling to the (Western) European market anymore."

Israeli settlements hit by boycott campaign | HeraldNet.com - Work

The Arabs are not the equivalent of our American blacks during segregation days.

Well, maybe the native Palestinian Semites are an equivalent of the Native Black Africans in South Africa?

The situation seems to be similar, there was no state in South Africa before the European colonisation, and there were less Natives in South Africa, than in Palestine before the creation of Israel, and white settlers did not have to do any ethnic cleansing in South Africa.

Why is Nelson Mandela prised as a "Freedom Fighter", but the Palestinian freedom Fighters are called "bad guys"?

Can somebody explain this double standard?

Get your facts right mandella was a convicted neo Marxist terrorist mass murderer, the only people who see him as a freedom fighter are the same people who see the islamonazi terrorists as freedom fighters. They all have the blood of thousands of innocents on their hands.

Boycott the professors, doctors, books, techniques, made by Jews and Israelis, too

In other words, stay ignorant. best of the best initiative comes from Jews and supporters of Israel.

So boycott them all, grow lifeless and sick.

But then don't whine, later.

I can live with giving McD a fuck off tablet and coca cola makes you fat and rots your teeth so I won't miss that.
If you take support from such companies and make them know why, capitalism dictates they stop supporting the mass murder of Palestinians.

It is the HoAP scum that has the different set of rules, and refuse to abide by International Law.

But then you NEO NAZI JEW HATING scum wont have that while there is one Jew left alive will you
Then why is Israel the one in violation of over 100 UN resolutions?

Not as bad as your police force that shoots people for being black, brown, yellow, red, white and human. How many have been illegally MURDERED by the police in the USA in the last 65 years ? The whole world is kept posted about the treatment given out to innocents by your corrupt police officers
I have no argument to counter with on this subject.

Unfortunately, what you said is true.

WOW! Just look at all of our great American companies that support Israel. And ever since the BDS movement began, Israel's economy has been booming with foreign investments. Long live the BDS movement.

I would never believe anything you said.

Buying products made by Israel is contributing to their economy, supporting the massacre and genocide of innocent Palestinians, who are surrounded and are being attacked by air, sea and land.

"A bar code starting with “729″ indicates that this product is produced in Israel 729 Israeli Bar Code Association – EAN Israel. This is a modest, simple and effective way to support Palestinian struggle against Israeli occupation and ethnic crimes against human beings. Sometimes brands are misleading, a bar code never lies if it carries that 729."

BOYCOTT ISRAEL PRODUCTS | Boycott Israel Today

But another article states this information is not always accurate, so you really need to look at the labeling on each item purchased.

Boycott Israel News

boycott-card.jan2012.front.640.jpg

boycott-card.jan2012.back.640.jpg

Speaking of Boycotts, a Facebook group is calling for a BDS related Boycott of Israel (a Boycott of certain named products tied to Israel and/or Occupation) for the month of February.

Here is a UPC code identifying products made in Israel, I just learned this helpful information.

0001.jpg

My scanner says it is not an Israeli code, so you are lying. It is just the product details and denotes fresh

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Israeli settlements hit by boycott campaign

Associated Press

NETIV HAGDUD, West Bank — "An international campaign to boycott Israeli settlement products has rapidly turned from a distant nuisance into a harsh economic reality for Israeli farmers in the West Bank’s Jordan Valley."

"The export-driven income of growers in the valley’s 21 settlements dropped by more than 14 percent, or $29 million, last year, largely because Western European supermarket chains, particularly those in Britain and Scandinavia, are increasingly shunning the area’s peppers, dates, grapes and fresh herbs, settlers say."

“The damage is enormous,” said David Elhayani, head of the Jordan Valley Regional Council, which represents about 7,000 settlers. “In effect, today, we are almost not selling to the (Western) European market anymore."

Israeli settlements hit by boycott campaign | HeraldNet.com - Work

LOL at Sherri posting this like its new

You made a thread about this weeks ago

Those that were brought by islamonazi nations and voted on by islamonazi nations while they allow the likes of Syria to MASS MURDER innocent women and children with chemical weapons. Even the most ardent pro islamonazi never uses them as evidence they are ashamed of the way they were brought. Just investigate who brings the reports and who votes on them.

As we say in the UK SAD LOSER

Not as bad as your police force that shoots people for being black, brown, yellow, red, white and human. How many have been illegally MURDERED by the police in the USA in the last 65 years ? The whole world is kept posted about the treatment given out to innocents by your corrupt police officers
I have no argument to counter with on this subject.

Unfortunately, what you said is true.

So do you count yourself and your country just above or just below Israel for atrocities and work to a different set of International Laws to everyone else.

And what I say about Israel is also true, they are fighting for their lives against an enemy that is 16,000 times more numerous

Israel is a pariah state because the world hates Jews:cool:

True story.
The world doesn't hate jews!

It hates what Israel is doing.

You are more in fear of realizing that fact, than you would surviving the Holocaust.

Every unwarranted attack on Israel is a hate attack, every attack on a Jew is a hate attack every single repeat of an islamonazi LIE is a hate attack on every single Jew. What Israel is doing is defending its right to exist on land that is theirs by dint of International law. The massed ranks of islam is set against it surviving into the next decade, and you are supporting them in their attacks on Israel.

At the end of the day Israel by your own admission is far better at dealing with the terrorists than your own nation is. They at least allow them to multiply at a faster rate than any other group.

Response Post 33

Criticizing Israel for deliberately burning to death children with chemical weapons is warranted.

Criticizing other crimes against intl law is also warranted.

Only Zionist scum like you defend such crimes against humanity.

Last edited:
Criticizing Israel for deliberately burning to death children with chemical weapons is warranted.

Only Zionist scum like you defend such crimes against humanity.

Only scum like you will try and make this forum all about the Israel/Palestine conflict and conveniently overlook all the innocent people who have been murdered by your friends throughout the Middle East. By conveniently overlooking what is happening, you are defending crimes against humanity.

The world is certainly changing, you can feel it in the air, you can feel the shifting. We were discussing this at my Church's Prayer Breakfast this morning, it was brought up by another member of my Church hosting the Prayer meeting, right after I was discussing the same thing with my husband on the phone.

She was speaking about buzzards covering parking lots in a nearby town.

My perceptions arose from reading news articles about BDS from all over the world. My dog kept me up all night practically, he wanted out and kept barking, I could not figure out at what. He would not come in. The dog even senses the shift.

All of us here can hate each others views as much as we choose to , about BDS and how it is bringing about changes in our world, but all of us at the same time are largely spectators watching God's plans for our world unfolding.

Israel is a pariah state because the world hates Jews:cool:

True story.
The world doesn't hate jews!

It hates what Israel is doing.

You are more in fear of realizing that fact, than you would surviving the Holocaust.

The world hates Jews.

They see Israel's government's questionable actions as an excuse to jump on, a way to hide their hatred towards Jews.

Just like some people around here.

If they really were for human rights they would have seen Israel as part of the general injustice in the middle east.

But when they point Israel as the most horrible state in the area, either they show deep ignorance or very very deep hatred.

Israel is fighting a war. Nowhere in the Middle-East people respect the UN resolutions. you ask one side to be more "tolerant" only so it will be easily annihilated.

Funny, I thought you believed that poor people shouldn't be punished for being poor. I guess that only applies if they aren't Jews.

Forum List

Back