alan grayson threatens lawsuit on citizenship grounds if ted cruz is the gop nominee

There are two kinds of citizens according to the Constitution- natural born citizens and naturalized.

When was Cruz naturalized?

So Cruz was never naturalized.

If Cruz is not a naturalized citizen- what kind of citizen is he?

A) Natural Born

sigh, same answer I gave above.

A) Natural Born

sigh, same answer I gave above

he was a natural born citizen of Canada not the US.

It's not an either/or, fuckstain.

well ass-wipe it kinda is,........no one can be born in two places at once.

No on has to be, because the only place that requires a person to be born on US dirt to be a US citizen is your own diseased mind. There is no number of times that you're going to be able to assert this fallacious and pig-stupid insistence about American citizenship law that is going to make it true, or make me stop refuting it, or make you any less unworthy of the oxygen you're stealing from people who deserve it.

And when did he become a naturalized citizen of the United States?

well apparently automatically when he was born, according to current rules

Okay- under what naturalization law does that fall?

you tell me, the courts have apparently found some excuse for making this so.

But imagine a child born to a us citizen woman who raises her child with her ISIS husband overseas. Does it make sense for this child to be a US citizen?.....I think not.

Which is why the law provides residency requirements for the parents. Duuuuhhhh.

You would know that if you bothered to research the actual laws, instead of making up your own version.

so now you're moving the goal-posts......how long was Cruz's mother a citizen?

I haven't moved the goal posts. You're just so damned stupid, you can't understand the plain English in the law no matter how many times someone hits that granite boulder you call your head with the law book.

Am I going to repeat myself for your benefit? Do the entire world a favor and hold your breath until that happens.

A) Natural Born

sigh, same answer I gave above.

A) Natural Born

No on has to be, because the only place that requires a person to be born on US dirt to be a US citizen is your own diseased mind. There is no number of times that you're going to be able to assert this fallacious and pig-stupid insistence about American citizenship law that is going to make it true, or make me stop refuting it, or make you any less unworthy of the oxygen you're stealing from people who deserve it.

I almost wish the Goldman-Sach errand boy would win............so Grayson would challenge and you would see the idiocy of your pompous posts.

Imagine a child born in the United States to two U.S. citizen parents- who the mother raises her child with her ISIS husband overseas.

And how does the mother not meet residency requirements in the scenario I presented?

The candidate would have to meet the residency requirements to be President- but in the case I presented above- born in the United States is all that is required. There is no residency requirement for a mother to convey citizenship to her child born in the United States.

Born to two citizen parents was just put there to annoy those who want to pretend that is also a requirement.

Um, there IS a residency requirement for the citizen parent.

Go read the law. I'm tired of quoting it over and over and over and having people just skim past it and re-assert their errors.

I am not sure if you are confused or just ignorant.

Any person born in the United States- regardless of the status of their parents- EXCEPT the children of diplomats(and children born to invading armies) is a U.S. citizen at birth.

There is no residency requirement of parents of any kind for children born within the United States.

Oh, excuse me, I misread and didn't realize you'd switched over from discussing foreign-born.

Yes- I 'concealed' that part so artfully...

Imagine a child born in the United States to two U.S. citizen parents- who the mother raises her child with her ISIS husband overseas.
=
Imagine a child born in the United States to two U.S. citizen parents

Hmmmm after clearly stating 'born in the United States' twice- and twice pointing out that you seem to be confused when you called me ignorant- rather than admit you just made a mistake-
you instead just wanted to change the subject and insult 'liberals' because of your reading comprehension problem?

How very Conservative of you.

I didn't say you concealed it, dumbfuck. I said I misread it.

And now that you've shown what a petty, immature little shit you are, I withdraw my apology and will never again attempt to be polite or respectful of you again. .

LOL- you are as confused about what an apology is as you are confused about what respectful is.

What an asshole you are.

And how does the mother not meet residency requirements in the scenario I presented?

The candidate would have to meet the residency requirements to be President- but in the case I presented above- born in the United States is all that is required. There is no residency requirement for a mother to convey citizenship to her child born in the United States.

Born to two citizen parents was just put there to annoy those who want to pretend that is also a requirement.

Go read the law. I'm tired of quoting it over and over and over and having people just skim past it and re-assert their errors.

Any person born in the United States- regardless of the status of their parents- EXCEPT the children of diplomats(and children born to invading armies) is a U.S. citizen at birth.

There is no residency requirement of parents of any kind for children born within the United States.

Yes, it is quite true that people born in the United States are still capable of being traitorous and unAmerican.

After all, look at the liberals.

People Cecilie considers to be 'traitorous and unAmerican"

Former Senator and veteran and liberal Daniel Inouye- who lost his left arm in WW2, defending America- and Americans.

images
images
images

Max Cleland- veteran- and liberal

images
View attachment 56889

Because to a person like Cecilie- she judges a persons loyalty to America- only by whether they are 'liberal' or 'not liberal'

Serving in battle isn't a free pass to screw your country over later.

Because of course Cecilie thinks Daniel Inouye- who volunteered to fight to protect Cecilie's right to be an asshole, while his family, and lost his arm in the action- and then was a loyal American who happened to be a liberal- was a traitor.

Cecilie is just another RWNJ

Imagine the shame of not allowing any of the Muslim refugees, having been handed free admission to The U.S. and then not being allowed to be acclaimed President by The Democrat Party!

But of course Democrats would deny them nothing so what's to worry about?

A) Natural Born

I almost wish the Goldman-Sach errand boy would win............so Grayson would challenge and you would see the idiocy of your pompous posts.

I just heard, "I'm so fucking glad that nothing will ever come of this and prove that I was the mouthbreathing ass clown everyone sees me as."

Oh, excuse me, I misread and didn't realize you'd switched over from discussing foreign-born.

=

Hmmmm after clearly stating 'born in the United States' twice- and twice pointing out that you seem to be confused when you called me ignorant- rather than admit you just made a mistake-
you instead just wanted to change the subject and insult 'liberals' because of your reading comprehension problem?

And now that you've shown what a petty, immature little shit you are, I withdraw my apology and will never again attempt to be polite or respectful of you again. .

LOL- you are as confused about what an apology is as you are confused about what respectful is.

What an asshole you are.

Well, I realize that leftist dickwads expect all apologies from the right to involve breast-beating, sackcloth and ashes, and excessive groveling.

In the real world, though, "Excuse me, I misread it" constitutes an apology, particularly when offered to someone who one otherwise wouldn't give a piss into a windstorm about and whose good opinion really matters not at all.

You should quite frankly have taken what little courteous pretense of value I was willing to extend you. You didn't, and now you double down on being ill-mannered trash.

FLUSH!

I just heard, "I'm so fucking glad that nothing will ever come of this and prove that I was the mouthbreathing ass clown everyone sees me as."

you need to clean out your ears.......I was talking about your vaunted Goldman-Sachs' errand-boy

What do you expect from an asshole who
puts on a skit like this before helping the
Democrats ram such a horrible minority-
supported piece of legislation into law against
the majority opposition of the American
people in the wee hours of the morning?!

'Birthers-R-Us' 2015 Award Winner

=

What an asshole you are.

Well, I realize that leftist dickwads

I realize you are just a typical foul mouthed partisan asshole.

you need to clean out your ears.......I was talking about your vaunted Goldman-Sachs' errand-boy

I'm well aware of what you THOUGHT you were saying. I'm just telling you what you ACTUALLY conveyed.

No amount of leftist desire to be serious and meaningful will actually make it happen. Wishing upon a star will not make you intelligent or relevant.

I'm well aware of what you THOUGHT you were saying. I'm just telling you what you ACTUALLY conveyed.

No amount of leftist desire to be serious and meaningful will actually make it happen. Wishing upon a star will not make you intelligent or relevant.

like a lot of rt-wingers, I have little trust in the rulings of our judicial system......but if they were to rule correctly, logically, and consistently with the Constitution, they would rule that the Goldman-Sachs' errand-boy is not eligible for the presidency, since he was born in Canada.

I actually like some of the things about the facade that Cruz puts on however. His opposition to Obama/Romney care. But there are huge indications its all a show. I believe it was his lead on the government shutdown that ended up just giving a bunch of overpaid federal workers a paid vacation.

Cruz is a shill............and an errand boy for special interests such as Goldman-Sachs

like a lot of rt-wingers, I have little trust in the rulings of our judicial system......but if they were to rule correctly, logically, and consistently with the Constitution, they would rule that the Goldman-Sachs' errand-boy is not eligible for the presidency, since he was born in Canada.

I actually like some of the things about the facade that Cruz puts on however. His opposition to Obama/Romney care. But there are huge indications its all a show. I believe it was his lead on the government shutdown that ended up just giving a bunch of overpaid federal workers a paid vacation.

Cruz is a shill............and an errand boy for special interests such as Goldman-Sachs

::yawn:: Yes, yes, your opinion is the supreme, objective law of the universe just because you WANT it to be, damn it! Been there, heard that, becoming exponentially more bored with it every time you tell me so.

::yawn:: Yes, yes, your opinion is the supreme, objective law of the universe just because you WANT it to be, damn it! Been there, heard that, becoming exponentially more bored with it every time you tell me so.

you certainly haven't put a dent in my opinion of my opinion,

nor I think have you harmed it in the eyes of any objective reader

you certainly haven't put a dent in my opinion of my opinion,

nor I think have you harmed it in the eyes of any objective reader

Trust me, it was never my expectation for you to understand what a complete, drooling moron you are. I confine my goals to the possible.

Your opinion of whether or not others think you're a jackass is every bit as valuable as your opinion that the law is completely different from what it says and how it's always been applied. Come to think of it, it's every bit as valuable as your opinion on any subject you've ever spoken about.

this is so weird, this thread should be in the conspiracy section. :)

anyone can be president now. you may be born anytime, anywhere to anyone, just show up, it's fine.

this is so weird, this thread should be in the conspiracy section. :)

anyone can be president now. you may be born anytime, anywhere to anyone, just show up, it's fine.

Wrong. The Constitution STILL requires a few things. ONE of those things is that the contender BE a Natural Born Citizen (i.e., an "NBC").

And nobody, so far, has established that being born of an American parent at the time of birth (regardless of place of birth) means that a person is anything other than an NBC.

Forum List

Back