ALABAMA: Paper ballots destroyed after election.

G5000. the idiot that he is, thinks if he says "hoax" enough times everyone watching the video won't notice the fraudsters admitting their guilt in front of the television cameras. He has shown he can't be taken seriously. Ignore him.
sj
could you please give me the link to the video itself...?

When did conservatives become such whiny little bitches? I mean, you lost. But instead of accepting that you ran a shit candidate like you insist dems do regarding Hillary.......you make up a litany of sniveling, snowflake bullshit about 'voter fraud' and other assorted conspiracy nonsense.

Man the fuck up, snowflakes.
How long did the rioting and protests last against Trump’s election again?

What about those recounts?

When did conservatives become such whiny little bitches? I mean, you lost. But instead of accepting that you ran a shit candidate like you insist dems do regarding Hillary.......you make up a litany of sniveling, snowflake bullshit about 'voter fraud' and other assorted conspiracy nonsense.

Man the fuck up, snowflakes.
How long did the rioting and protests last against Trump’s election again?

What about those recounts?
And trying to get the electors to violate their oath and deny him the votes he earned. Dragging their feet on cabinet confirmations. Getting liberal Obama appointed federal judges to block his EOs.

have you ever voted?

because if you have, you would know that it's impossible for people bused in from other states to vote....they can not vote in Alabama....

1 they are not residents and can not show that they are residents, therefore they are not going to be registered voters, and will not be on the list at the voting places

2 In Alabama they would lack the id required at the voting precinct.
:D

G5000. the idiot that he is, thinks if he says "hoax" enough times everyone watching the video won't notice the fraudsters admitting their guilt in front of the television cameras. He has shown he can't be taken seriously. Ignore him.
sj
Here you go, C4A. The Reddit ads prove G5000 is full of shit. They solicited voter fraud from blacks in different states to go to Alabama and illegally vote for Jones. The punk in the glasses confirms it.
Smoking gun proving Alabama voter fraud happened - Streamable

Last edited:
have you ever voted?

because if you have, you would know that it's impossible for people bused in from other states to vote....they can not vote in Alabama....

1 they are not residents and can not show that they are residents, therefore they are not going to be registered voters, and will not be on the list at the voting places

I hate to tell you this but poll workers are the ones who let them vote. I've seen illegals vote in California where I live. Every 4 years the most powerful office in the world is up for grabs. You think the law isn't gonna be broken frequently?

sj
Here you go, C4A. The Reddit ads prove G5000 is full of shit. They solicited voter fraud from blacks in different states to go to Alabama and illegally vote for Jones. The punk in the glasses confirms it.
but HOW can they do that?

they have to be registered to vote with an Alabama address,

and they have to show an ALABAMA ID at the voting precinct for that address

P.S. i haven't watched the video yet, gonna do that now...

have you ever voted?

I hate to tell you this but poll workers are the ones who let them vote. I've seen illegals vote in California where I live. Every 4 years the most powerful office in the world is up for grabs. You think the law isn't gonna be broken frequently?
ALSO, the video I needed was the THREAD TOPIC one, that shows something on Alabama told to throw out the ballots?

sj

Poll workers let them vote repeatedly.

sj

That is what happens in Democrat precincts.....

sj

they can't do that... there are measures and counts set up that prevents that from happening.... as example, the tally of those who signed the check in roster has to match the count of ballots cast....

and there never can be more ballots cast than the precinct has on their roster as registered voters

so claims of more voters/voting ballots than those registered are false claims, fake news.... it just can't happen....

have you ever voted?

So you live in CA and think you know what goes on in Alabama because you read some fucked up propaganda sites. Go fuck yourself and stay out of Alabama's business. You can't vote here without a fucking proper ID.

Oh, many work across the borders of Ms, Fl, Ga and Tn. and go back and forth, but are residents of Alabama.

have you ever voted?

So you live in CA and think you know what goes on in Alabama because you read some fucked up propaganda sites. Go fuck yourself and stay out of Alabama's business. You can't vote here without a fucking proper ID.

Oh, many work across the borders of Ms, Fl, Ga and Tn. and go back and forth, but are residents of Alabama.
Oh, I guess saying "go fuck yourself" is your idea of a substantive debate. Let us know when you grow up and maybe someone will take you seriously.

have you ever voted?

Well...in California, we let them vote...a provisional ballot that isn't counted.

have you ever voted?

You've seen this and didn't report it to the Secretary of State or your Registrar of voters? How do you know someone's citizenship status?

What county in CA?

I don't have to ask why this was done. Do you?

SHOCKING VIDEO: Proof of Alabama voter fraud!?
do you have a link that goes with your thread title?

ALABAMA: Paper ballots destroyed after election.

There's nothing backing this bullshit claim. Conspiracy theorists are the most gullible souls to ever grace god's green earth. They will ape *anything* their told to think from any source if it lets them cling to whatever tin foil nonsense they cherish.

There is zero evidence that the paper ballots were destroyed. The gullible souls lack the integrity to admit it.

have you ever voted?

You've seen this and didn't report it to the Secretary of State or your Registrar of voters? How do you know someone's citizenship status?

What county in CA?
I've seen it more than once, and yeah, I reported it. I knew they were illegals because they lived across the street from me. The poll workers don't care, nor did the Registrar of Voters, SOS, and my Congressman.

Forum List

Back