Alabama AG to ban Sodomy

Three days after a state appeals court struck down Alabama’s ban on consensual oral and anal sex, the state’s Republican attorney general, Luther Strange, is asking the court to reconsider its decision.

The guys name is really Luther Strange?

Someone should tell him that includes getting a blow job from your secretary.

Alabama Attorney General Wants Court To Reinstate Sodomy Ban | Right Wing Watch

Three days after a state appeals court struck down Alabama’s ban on consensual oral and anal sex, the state’s Republican attorney general, Luther Strange, is asking the court to reconsider its decision.

Oh, that would be fun...once people learn that pretty much includes everything except for missionary position type sex.

Unfortunately, as has happened in the past, such laws get SELECTIVELY enforced....only against gays.

First and foremost, stupid law.

Second, Hazel you are a liar.

Your thread title:

Alabama AG to ban Sodomy

The truth is altogether something else...

The law was struck down by the court, the AG wants the court to reconsider the decision... Probably not going to happen... Even if it does, I doubt they would change their decision.

Third... You imply that he has some sort of sexual relationship with his secretary, link? Anything less than supporting documentation for this allegation is defamation...

>

Personally I don't have a problem with forcible oral or anal sex being included under rape and typical child molestation statutes in the same way the non-consensual penal/vaginal sex is considered rape

Instead of trying to appeal a bad law which could possibily attempt to be applied to consenting adults, maybe - just maybe - the AG ought to petition the legislature to rewrite the rape laws to give prosecutors the power he seeks under non-consensual sex laws (i.e. rape).

>>>>

Aren't Conservatives concerned about the size and scope of government? Don't they want the government to get out of their personal lives? I suppose they do want to shrink government. Right down to the size of a typical bedroom.

Oh, that would be fun...once people learn that pretty much includes everything except for missionary position type sex.

Unfortunately, as has happened in the past, such laws get SELECTIVELY enforced....only against gays.

Evidently you (not surprisingly) don't know the various angles stances and positions that can be used for penile-vaginal sex.

>

Personally I don't have a problem with forcible oral or anal sex being included under rape and typical child molestation statutes in the same way the non-consensual penal/vaginal sex is considered rape

Instead of trying to appeal a bad law which could possibily attempt to be applied to consenting adults, maybe - just maybe - the AG ought to petition the legislature to rewrite the rape laws to give prosecutors the power he seeks under non-consensual sex laws (i.e. rape).

>>>>

Well that puts the whole thing in a new context.

That's his job. Republican or Democrat, that's what a state AG is supposed to do. If people have a problem with the law they need to direct their attention at the folks who wrote the law, not the guy whose job it is to enforce it.

I'm telling you...the jail would have more catholic school girl uniforms in it than Catholic School Graduation Day

First and foremost, stupid law.

Second, Hazel you are a liar.

Your thread title:

Alabama AG to ban Sodomy

The truth is altogether something else...

The law was struck down by the court, the AG wants the court to reconsider the decision... Probably not going to happen... Even if it does, I doubt they would change their decision.

Third... You imply that he has some sort of sexual relationship with his secretary, link? Anything less than supporting documentation for this allegation is defamation...

The law originated with Stranes' s strange protegee, former AG Troy King, who also wanted too banned the sale of sex toys.

King was later laughed out of office when it was learned he had offered a 50 per year job on his staff to his boyfriend, a college student at Troy State University named J. D. Godwin, who was appropriately the homecoming KING at TROY State. King's wife and two children weren't amused.

You really can't make this kind of stupid up.

Only a mentally ill person would put their penis in someone's pooper. And vice versa, only a severely disturbed person would take it up the pooper.

The penalty for this is AIDS. When will degenerates learn?

Forum List

Back