Al Sharpton, Smartest Guy in the World

I find it very common that Leftists are totally ignorant of history and their present surroundings. This is just one of the many examples. He didn’t misspeak. He didn’t forget names.

He just doesn’t know.

To make as much money as he has as a preacher is miraculous.

Last edited:

I find it very common that Leftists are totally ignorant of history and their present surroundings. This is just one of the many examples. He didn’t misspeak. He didn’t forget names.

He just doesn’t know.

I thought Hunter was the smartest guy in the world.

He just doesn’t know.

He made no errors in speaking about our history.

He was speaking of their presidential terms, not the Revolution.

He just doesn’t know.

Outrage over nothing, as MAGA shills try to pull the wool over our eyes. He was talking about the orderly transfer of presidential power, not the revolution. The sad part is how many will agree with the MAGA apologists.

He just doesn’t know.

He's smart enough to have played racism like a maestro for 50 years. He's never had a real job and he's a multi-millionaire.

Outrage over nothing, as MAGA shills try to pull the wool over our eyes. He was talking about the orderly transfer of presidential power, not the revolution. The sad part is how many will agree with the MAGA apologists.
Correct (minus the MAGA stuff).

He just doesn’t know.

I assume this was clipped this way so what he said could be misinterpreted. Based on that clip what he said might be accurate or completely bat shit crazy wrong. Al Sharpton has said enough things to make fun of. No reason to make things up.

I assume this was clipped this way so what he said could be misinterpreted. Based on that clip what he said might be accurate or completely bat shit crazy wrong. Al Sharpton has said enough things to make fun of. No reason to make things up.
Of course you would immediately think so without doing any research. You’re a lefty and therefore unable to grasp reality.

“Can you imagine our reading that James Madison or Thomas Jefferson tried to overthrow the government so they could stay in power?” Sharpton asked on “Morning Joe.” “That’s what we’re looking at. We’re looking at American history, and how it will play out is going to be very important.”

No context will change what he said. And bonus points, TJ after the war to overthrow the government:

“What country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve
it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit
of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants It is it's natural manure.”

Thomas Jefferson 1787

Of course you would immediately think so without doing any research. You’re a lefty and therefore unable to grasp reality.

“Can you imagine our reading that James Madison or Thomas Jefferson tried to overthrow the government so they could stay in power?” Sharpton asked on “Morning Joe.” “That’s what we’re looking at. We’re looking at American history, and how it will play out is going to be very important.”

No context will change what he said. And bonus points, TJ after the war to overthrow the government:

“What country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve
it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit
of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants It is it's natural manure.”

Thomas Jefferson 1787
You're not getting it.

Jefferson, by attempting to remain in power, would become the very despot he so despised, and the opposite of the revolutionary he was.

Comprende?

Sharpton got nothing wrong.

To make as much money as he has as a preacher is miraculous.

Considering none of it was book sales, yes, it is.

Also note how the assorted vermin never snivel about 'separation of church and state' when it comes to their professional race baiters like Sharpton.

There were no limits on Presidential terms then. Another fact you are clueless about.
So presidents were allowed to remain in power/overthrow the government despite not winning an election?

In Jefferson's case by a choice not to run.

News to me - do you have a link for this?

By trying to defend your ignorance, you make idiot Sharpton the smart guy.

Bad look for you.

:)

So presidents were allowed to remain in power/overthrow the government despite not winning an election?

In Jefferson's case by a choice not to run.

News to me - do you have a link for this?

By trying to defend your ignorance, you make idiot Sharpton the smart guy.

Bad look for you.

Of course you're too stupid to admit you don't know shit, and really think your gibberish is 'clever', because you have a note from your mother that says so, right?And of course being stupid, you need a link ...

Of course you're too stupid to admit you don't know shit,
One of us doesn't know shit, or rather is so anxious to be right that he's painted himself into the dunce corner. :)
and really think your gibberish is 'clever', because you have a note from your mother that says so, right?And of course being stupid, you need a link ...
^ Irrelevant/fallacious spewing.
So here's the problem.

Sharpton was talking about Jefferson/Madison attempting to remain in power illegally, not after being properly elected to additional terms as a result of then nonexistent limits on the office.

Get it now, or are you going to continue making a complete fool of yourself?

You're making Sharpton look like a genius, and that is QUITE an accomplishment bro.

One of us doesn't know shit, or rather is so anxious to be right that he's painted himself into the dunce corner. :)

^ Irrelevant/fallacious spewing.

So here's the problem.

Sharpton was talking about Jefferson/Madison attempting to remain in power illegally, not after being properly elected to additional terms as a result of then nonexistent limits on the office.

Get it now, or are you going to continue making a complete fool of yourself?

You're making Sharpton look like a genius, and that is QUITE an accomplishment bro.

lol Jefferson is famous for overthrowing govt. , dumbass. I know you're stupid, but you're clinically brain dead, which is far more serious.

Forum List

Back