Al Sharpton Calls Biden’s Comments ‘Ludicrous,’ Inappropriate’

And?

Sharpton is a race baiting asshole and his opinion means nothing whatsoever to me no matter what crap falls out of his mouth.

Well to be fair to Biden and least he did not go with his first idea, wear black face during the interview and call himself Uncle Joe Remus.

lol blacks don't care what he says a s long as he stay on board with the promises of exempting black thugs from arrest for crimes and leads them to beleive they're going to get a lot more bling and free houses and electricity from Democrats, never mind the Dems are really just tossing them under the bus in favor of their pet criminal illegal aliens and their ethnic cleansing agenda, forking a lot more pork in their direction while jsut paying lip service to black people. Being exceptionally stupid and having no honest black politicians for leadership, black people will continue to screw themselves.

"this is not gonna mean diddleysquat in the long term" - Eloquent James Carville

Carville is right; he knows his DEmocrats and just how stupid they are. Never over-estimate the intelligence of the D Party's base. Biden doesn't, and he knows he will get their vote no matter what he says.

it is not the critic who counts, it is WHO IS IN THE ARENA, WHO IS THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, my friends

My guess is that they'll try to keep Biden more cloistered and see if Trump can just keep self-immolating.

Maybe the wife can find some extra chores for him around the house until November.

Remember who and what you're running against, Joe. It's ugly. Just shut up and point at it.

And?

Sharpton is a race baiting asshole and his opinion means nothing whatsoever to me no matter what crap falls out of his mouth.

I’m able to judge Biden’s comments on my own without the help of sharpton. Sharpton May be a dick, but words hold weight with the left’s base.

And the hits keep rolling:

After Joe Biden’s stunningly stupid “you ain’t black” remark on Charlamagne tha God’s Friday morning show, he followed up with this little noticed gem.

He told CNBC host Joe Kernan, “I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over forty years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden.”

At 45 seconds:

What Carville is saying in essence is the negro voters are too fucking stupid to understand when they are being insulted and taken for granted. Like they are all plantation lawn jockeys.
Bell Curve.

FB_IMG_1590245234104.jpg

"this is not gonna mean diddleysquat in the long term" - Eloquent James Carville

Remember when Carville put a garbage can over his head on live TV when the DEMs lost an election?
He's going to need another garbage can come Nov.

Carville reminds me of that cartoon WW II villain The Red Skull; iirc he was a Sgt. Rock nemesis. I keep expecting to see horns growing out of his forehead every time I see him.

Forum List

Back