Al Sharpton Calls Biden’s Comments ‘Ludicrous,’ Inappropriate’

For the sake of America, we need to do this.
Stop Racism.jpg

Sure Biden's comment was offensive, but come on where talking about democrats, they got over governor "blackface" so does anyone really think this comment is going to make any difference....by monday dems will be admitting Biden's racist, but orange man is more racist...

If you sit down in a barbershop full of blacks and they talk about black trump supporters you will hear the same thing Biden said. Funny how a group of people who have called Rev Sharpton every name in the book now want to quote him.

Black Comedian Wacky Wanda Sykes defends Biden:

"Biden feels at home speaking to the Black community. He made a joke. Comedy ain’t easy, but he didn’t say to go shoot Clorox in our tits. Now, I wouldn’t make a blanket statement to say that voting for Trump means you’re not Black. I would say that it means you’re not smart. "

Biden should spend the rest of his campaign apologizing to black people on his way to a 50-state landslide loss to Trump, my friends

"Biden feels at home speaking to the Black community. He made a joke. Comedy ain’t easy, but he didn’t say to go shoot Clorox in our tits. Now, I wouldn’t make a blanket statement to say that voting for Trump means you’re not Black. I would say that it means you’re not smart. "
Wanda Sykes can't escape the Democrat party, she's black and she's a lesbian.

Congratulations to Wanda, Biden calls you a ni@#er, or black! Excuse me.

Wanda Sykes can't escape the Democrat party, she's black and she's a lesbian.
so is Lindsey Graham, yet he is a GOPer

Forum List

Back