Al Qaida Leader Caught in Iraq

are you gonna back up that bullshit claim about ME wanting to fight terrorists in Okinawa ,you lying piece of shit?

Another terrorist may be on his way to Allah

Report: Al Qaeda in Iraq Chief Abu Ayyub al-Masri Killed in Battle With Another Insurgent Group
BAGHDAD — Iraqi officials have received reports that the leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq was killed by Sunni tribesmen but the information has not been confirmed, the chief government spokesman said Tuesday.

The statement by spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh followed a welter of reports from other Iraqi officials that Abu Ayyub al-Masri had been killed. Iraqi officials have rushed out similar reports in the past, only to acknowledge later they were inaccurate.

U.S. officials said they could not confirm the reported death.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,269338,00.html

please quote me somewhere where I have ever suggested fighting terrorists in or retract that lie. do one or the other.

You have always agreed with the Dems on their surrender ideas

I am shocked you do now

You mean to say Murtha was wrong and there are no terrorists in Okinawa?

You have always agreed with the Dems on their surrender ideas

I am shocked you do now

You mean to say Murtha was wrong and there are no terrorists in Okinawa?

Murtha never said there were any terrorists in Okinawa. Nor did I.

You are a liar...and you never have the honor to retract your lies when confronted with them.

Murtha never said there were any terrorists in Okinawa. Nor did I.

You are a liar...and you never have the honor to retract your lies when confronted with them.

They why did he want to redeploy the troops there to fight terrorists?

Do the troops have a love for sushi?

They why did he want to redeploy the troops there to fight terrorists?

Do the troops have a love for sushi?

he never wanted to redeploy troops there to FIGHT terrorists.

will you ever explain how you came up with the 60% reduction in casualties?

he never wanted to redeploy troops there to FIGHT terrorists.

will you ever explain how you came up with the 60% reduction in casualties?

REP. MURTHA: Kuwait’s one that will take us. Qatar, we already have bases in Qatar. So Bahrain. All those countries are willing to take the United States. Now, Saudi Arabia won’t because they wanted us out of there in the first place. So—and we don’t have to be right there. We can go to Okinawa. We, we don’t have—we can redeploy there almost instantly. So that’s not—that’s, that’s a fallacy. That, that’s just a statement to rial up people to support a failed policy wrapped in illusion.

MR. RUSSERT: But it’d be tough to have a timely response from Okinawa.

REP. MURTHA: Well, it—you know, they—when I say Okinawa, I, I’m saying troops in Okinawa. When I say a timely response, you know, our fighters can fly from Okinawa very quickly. And—and—when they don’t know we’re coming. There’s no question about it. And, and where those airplanes won’t—came from I can’t tell you, but, but I’ll tell you one thing, it doesn’t take very long for them to get in with cruise missiles or with, with fighter aircraft or, or attack aircraft, it doesn’t take any time at all. So we, we have done—this one particular operation, to say that that couldn’t have done, done—it was done from the outside, for heaven’s sakes.

oh, and I don't pretend to speak for the culinary tastes of the troops today, but speaking for myself, I LOVE sushi and have it at least once a week.:badgrin:

nothing in that quote even remotely suggests that Murtha envisioned our troops fighting terrorists in Okinawa.

why did you post a quote which proved MY point and not yours?

:clap2:

nothing in that quote even remotely suggests that Murtha envisioned our troops fighting terrorists in Okinawa.

why did you post a quote which proved MY point and not yours?

:clap2:

His own words tell a different story

Of cousre he never smeared the troops to you by calling them murderers

His own words tell a different story

Of cousre he never smeared the troops to you by calling them murderers

his own words? you just posted his words and they say NOTHING about FIGHTING TERRORISTS IN OKINAWA.

and Murtha never called anyone a murderer....he called them killers. and telling the truth is not smearing. it seems the marine corps thinks that their boys killed civilians in Haditha..... are the marine corps brass smearing troops too?

his own words? you just posted his words and they say NOTHING about FIGHTING TERRORISTS IN OKINAWA.

and Murtha never called anyone a murderer....he called them killers. and telling the truth is not smearing. it seems the marine corps thinks that their boys killed civilians in Haditha..... are the marine corps brass smearing troops too?

So why go to Okinawa?

So no killers are not murderers?

What a fucked up lib you are MM

No, but they sure imply that the troops can fight terrorists FROM Okinawa. A subtle difference to be sure but I think you knew that.

So why go to Okinawa?

So no killers are not murderers?

What a fucked up lib you are MM

if you don't know the difference between killing someone and murdering someone, then perhaps you really are too fucking numb to converse with.

go find a dictionary.... go tell me that Murtha was wrong about the marines at haditah, and if he was right, how is the truth "smearing"...I'll expect a report when I get back

Forum List

Back