Al Jazeera Paid Georgia Democrat Over $5,000 in Past 15 Months

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
It looks like Ossoff is thoroughly corrupt. Can't Dims find a candidate who isn't a crook?

Financial disclosure shows direct payment from Qatari network to Jon Ossoff
Democratic congressional candidate Jon Ossoff has received over $5,000 in compensation from Qatari-owned Al Jazeera since January 2016, according to his recently filed financial disclosure report.
Ossoff, who is hoping to win the seat vacated by Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price, has taken heat from Republican opponents for his ties to Al Jazeera, which has aired films produced by Ossoff's investigative film company. The London-based company Insight: The World Investigates (Insight TWI) has produced nine films for Al Jazeera since Ossoff joined as managing director and CEO in 2013, according to its website.
Ossoff disclosed his finances last week after he was criticized by Democratic opponents for his role in the foreign business. His opponents also pointed out that Ossoff's financial disclosure forms had been overdue for over a month.
"You say you're a small business owner, but you don't have a business located in the United States," Ron Slotin said to Ossoff during a Democratic candidate forum in March. "Every candidate that runs for federal office needs to file a financial statement—you can go in there and look at all my business records, everywhere I get money from, all my assets—Jon, you were supposed to turn in your financial statements February 2nd and you didn't."
Ossoff filed the forms a few days later, disclosing that he was paid over $5,000 by Al Jazeera, which is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
The Ossoff campaign did not respond to inquiries about the exact amount of money Ossoff has received from Al Jazeera. The House of Representatives does not require that information as part of financial disclosures. Insight TWI has produced only one video for Al Jazeera in the period covered by the disclosure.
Including Al Jazeera, 10 out of the 12 video production companies that Ossoff received over $5,000 from are located outside the United States.
The disclosure form values Ossoff's total assets between $1.7 million to $4 million. Ossoff's share in Insight TWI is valued between $250,000 and $500,000, but he reports an income of just $34,975 from the company, according to the disclosure.

Last edited:
It looks like Ossoff is thoroughly corrupt. Can't Dims find a candidate who isn't a crook?

Democratic congressional candidate Jon Ossoff has received over $5,000 in compensation from Qatari-owned Al Jazeera since January 2016, according to his recently filed financial disclosure report.
Ossoff, who is hoping to win the seat vacated by Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price, has taken heat from Republican opponents for his ties to Al Jazeera, which has aired films produced by Ossoff's investigative film company. The London-based company Insight: The World Investigates (Insight TWI) has produced nine films for Al Jazeera since Ossoff joined as managing director and CEO in 2013, according to its website.
Ossoff disclosed his finances last week after he was criticized by Democratic opponents for his role in the foreign business. His opponents also pointed out that Ossoff's financial disclosure forms had been overdue for over a month.
"You say you're a small business owner, but you don't have a business located in the United States," Ron Slotin said to Ossoff during a Democratic candidate forum in March. "Every candidate that runs for federal office needs to file a financial statement—you can go in there and look at all my business records, everywhere I get money from, all my assets—Jon, you were supposed to turn in your financial statements February 2nd and you didn't."
Ossoff filed the forms a few days later, disclosing that he was paid over $5,000 by Al Jazeera, which is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
The Ossoff campaign did not respond to inquiries about the exact amount of money Ossoff has received from Al Jazeera. The House of Representatives does not require that information as part of financial disclosures. Insight TWI has produced only one video for Al Jazeera in the period covered by the disclosure.
Including Al Jazeera, 10 out of the 12 video production companies that Ossoff received over $5,000 from are located outside the United States.
The disclosure form values Ossoff's total assets between $1.7 million to $4 million. Ossoff's share in Insight TWI is valued between $250,000 and $500,000, but he reports an income of just $34,975 from the company, according to the disclosure.

Haven't you seen jared? lol

Why would this bother you in 2020 in the context of Jared making "peace deals" with oil monarchies

Historically the repbulcians are a lot chummier with the arabs than democrats. The saudis love the bushes

Wow, lock his ass up that was a whole $333.33 a month, goddamn crook. I hope he took this up with the National Labor Labor Relations board and hope there wasn't any overtime.

Wow, lock his ass up that was a whole $333.33 a month, goddamn crook. I hope he took this up with the National Labor Labor Relations board and hope there wasn't any overtime.
Ossoff earns a lot from overseas sources, and Al Jeezera is funded by terrorists. Only a sleazy Dim wouldn't have a problem with that.

Why would this bother you in 2020 in the context of Jared making "peace deals" with oil monarchies

Historically the repbulcians are a lot chummier with the arabs than democrats. The saudis love the bushes
Who would Jared make peace deals with if not with Arab countries?

Who would Jared make peace deals with if not with Arab countries?

IDK people we're actually at war with? lol

Not people who welcome bushes like kings

Do you not know what a zionist is? These people are not acting in the interests of America

Biden is likely to campaign for Ossoff and Warnock in Georgia.

Trump should do the same, my friends!

You mean he stopped being a corrupt douchebag because that election is over?

What's corrupt about it?

The Federal Election Campaign Act states that any contribution by a foreign national to the campaign of an American candidate for any election, state or national, is illegal. Likewise, anyone who receives, solicits, or accepts these contributions also violates the statute.

Biden is likely to campaign for Ossoff and Warnock in Georgia.

Trump should do the same, my friends!

Oh hell no, I do NOT want tRump to campaign for Ossoff and Warnock. I actually want them to win.

MAGA
Ossoff and Warnock are a couple of dirty lying commies, so it's no surprise that you support them.

'Gina, 'Gina, 'GINA...
?
!

Wait wait wait...

Let me get this straight: he produced films. They aired the film's. And then they paid him for it?

Unheard-of!! Outrageous! Nobody even pays the people who make films when they air them!!

Or do they?

Forum List

Back