Al Gore Suggests Spying On Greenhouse Gas Emitters With Satellites So They Can Be Attacked By Activists And Or The Government

So you're OK if I drive 90 mph down your street? What if I wanted my wife to have an abortion?

I don't like abortion, nor do I like the government being able to mandate I have one, so I am pro choice. As far as driving 90 mph down my street, if it were safe to do so, have at it. If not, I expect you to abide by common sense and drive an appropriate speed.

As far as driving 90 mph down my street, if it were safe to do so, have at it. If not, I expect you to abide by common sense and drive an appropriate speed.
So you're willing to leave such decisions up to me? Interesting. What other laws don't need to be enforced? Paying taxes, theft, rape, murder?

The (somewhat) good news here is that these tyrant fuckchops are waving their fascism in all of our faces now....Not even trying to disguise it anymore.

The bad news is that there's roughly 1/4 of the knuckle dragging population, that couldn't care less as long as they're on the team that wins elections.
Ah, great points OB! There is a huge silver lining with the current obviousness of Biden’s fascist handlers displaying their agenda!

Considering the political chaos we’re currently seeing, let’s break it down using your 1/4th knuckleheads ratio. Looking only on the surface, 1/4th ignorant would not override the other 3/4ths, as far as a majority. Going down another layer, however, a wide variety of the well-informed/half informed/somewhat informed crowd is in full action mode containing oppositional goals. The 3/4ths “informed crowd” (includes partisans and non-partisans) is cut into 3 to 4 separate groups of voters (not referencing political parties here). For the sake of argument, let’s make it 4 separate groups with relatively equal representation. Since we started with 75% who vote “informed” one way or another, we have 4 groups of voters each having around 25% impact and support. Now the uninformed have equal or more weight in representation which is not a good thing.

Last edited:
So you're willing to leave such decisions up to me? Interesting. What other laws don't need to be enforced? Paying taxes, theft, rape, murder?

I believe in letting adults act like adults. Children, such as yourself, need to be carefully monitored.

Ah, great points OB! There is a huge silver lining with the current obviousness of Biden’s fascist handlers displaying their agenda!

Considering the political chaos we’re currently seeing, let’s break it down using your 1/4th knuckleheads ratio. Looking only on the surface, 1/4th ignorant would not override the other 3/4ths, as far as a majority. Going down another layer, however, a wide variety of the well-informed/half informed/somewhat informed crowd is in full action mode containing oppositional goals. The 3/4ths “informed crowd” (includes partisans and non-partisans) is cut into 3 to 4 separate groups of voters (not referencing political parties here). For the sake of argument, let’s make it 4 separate groups with relatively equal representation. Since we started with 75% who vote “informed” one way or another, we have 4 groups of voters each having around 25% impact and support. Now the uninformed have equal
weight in representation which is not a good thing.
Around 1/2 of the remainder don't partake politically......The best political strategy, IMO, is to go find what those people want and bring them aboard, instead of the lame "conventional wisdom" of trying to sway the tiny sliver of alleged "independents".....Much bigger pool of potential supporters.

Around 1/2 of the remainder don't partake politically......The best political strategy, IMO, is to go find what those people want and bring them aboard, instead of the lame "conventional wisdom" of trying to sway the tiny sliver of alleged "independents".....Much bigger pool of potential supporters.
Last I checked independent voters out weigh both major parties as far as percentages. We’re about 1 to 2 percentage points over the Democrats, 3 to 4 over Republicans. I’ll come back with updated stats.

Which includes not being little babies who expect to get everything they want exactly how they want it, in a country of 340 million people.

You mean like the progressives who refuse to let conservatives have a voice? YOU are the assholes acting like whiney fucking children.

Not a tiny sliver;)

Around a third of registered voters in the U.S. (34%) identify as independents, while 33% identify as Democrats and 29% identify as Republicans, according to a Center analysis of Americans’ partisan identification based on surveys of more than 12,000 registered voters in 2018 and 2019.

Most independents in the U.S. lean toward one of the two major parties. When taking independents’ partisan leanings into account, 49% of all registered voters either identify as Democrats or lean to the party, while 44% identify as Republicans or lean to the GOP.”

Not a tiny sliver;)

Around a third of registered voters in the U.S. (34%) identify as independents, while 33% identify as Democrats and 29% identify as Republicans, according to a Center analysis of Americans’ partisan identification based on surveys of more than 12,000 registered voters in 2018 and 2019.

Most independents in the U.S. lean toward one of the two major parties. When taking independents’ partisan leanings into account, 49% of all registered voters either identify as Democrats or lean to the party, while 44% identify as Republicans or lean to the GOP.”

Republicans would fare well tapping into this subset of right-leaning libertarians and other independents. Most left-leaning centrists and voters who vote candidates over party don’t want fascist control. This should play out in 2022 big time.

Not a tiny sliver;)

34% of the voters, which rounds out to about 17% of the total population.....Last I did the math, 50% is a bigger target than 17%.

Beside that, a fair number who claim to be indies are people in open primary states -where you need to be registered indie so you can have the full choice of candidates- or just stone liars.

Last edited:
34% of the voters, which rounds out to about 17% of the total population.....Last I did the math, 50% is a bigger target than 17%.

Beside that, a fair number who claim to be indies are people in open primary states -where you need to be registered indie so you can have the full choice of candidates- or just stone liars.
I’m not following the 50% that you are referencing as a bigger target of potential voters, unless I add back in your estimate of 25% of population that are knuckleheads- I assumed these people don’t ever vote due to apathy mostly. Without force (or monetary incentives) there are some people who couldn’t care less. Perhaps an untested democratic tactic to apply forcing a person to vote who typically couldn’t care less how it turns out.

I’m not following the 50% that you are referencing as a bigger target of potential voters, unless I add back in your estimate of 25% of population that are knuckleheads- I assumed these people don’t ever vote due to apathy mostly. Without force (or monetary incentives) there are some people who couldn’t care less. Perhaps an untested democratic tactic to apply forcing a person to vote who typically couldn’t care less how it turns out.
The (roughly) 50% are those who currently don't vote at all, or haven't in numerous years.

"Apathy" is an easy broad-brush excuse to make, for not actually talking to people and finding out what's really on their minds....I personally am not apathetic, but look at voting as a passive-aggressive method of aggression....For me, the idea of having a "choice" over who will loot me and my neighbors isn't a choice at all.

The (roughly) 50% are those who currently don't vote at all, or haven't in numerous years.

"Apathy" is an easy broad-brush excuse to make, for not actually talking to people and finding out what's really on their minds....I personally am not apathetic, but look at voting as a passive-aggressive method of aggression....For me, the idea of having a "choice" over who will loot me and my neighbors isn't a choice at all.
In talking with many people who have lost faith in the system (from both sides of the isle) apathy is the best generic descriptor possible. There are many reasons for feeling apathetic as there are apathetic voters. Each person has a unique mindset, regardless of his or her abilities. One apathetic person believes that his vote doesn’t count in any shape or form. Another believes that big states/densely populated states control the outcome so why vote in a state with 9 electors. A different person said that there is little difference between voting in left versus right factions controlling the show. Parenthetically, surely he’s seeing a difference currently. I’ve heard and have read many more individuals stating other reasons.

You have a huge task on your hands OB to make never-voters think otherwise. I never like to rule out a positive possibility, but I’m just not sure that the massive effort needed to bring about true change is available. I do know that when there’s a will there’s a way!

1275681680230.jpg
253704634_1035688773674450_7790108024818425749_n.jpg

:texflag: Too late we have been spied upon since the satellite era began.
The Chinese were handed the technology for advanced weaponry by HillBillary Clingons. So put that self righteous hubris aside when you're planning your next visit to a primary school to pitch for LGBT training for tots. Oh, wait. The NEA is already on it to place this nation into Commie hell through the Alinsky school of communication control.
Al Gore is a little off his rocker.
This guy has been off living off of his millions from his Carbon Offsets and other Climate Change scams.

Now he wants to start spying on everyone in the US using sensors and satellites to spot Greenhouse Gas emitters.
Imagine the insane implications of this nonsense.
He says he wants to be able identify anyone who gives off a gas that registers.....and then send the mob after them to make their lives miserable.

View attachment 561045

Septic tank and cow fart alerts for Republican States ALERT !
posse comitatus-The posse comitatus, in common law, is a group of people mobilized by the conservator of peace – typically a sheriff – to suppress lawlessness or defend the county. The posse comitatus originated in ninth-century England simultaneous with the creation of the office of sheriff.
In the Constitution and laws in the United States it means weaponizing of the FBI by Hillary Clinton to control sinners with information and spying on Republiacans to destroy President Trump should have resulted in treason executions by illegally tricking men who oughta know better from stalking Trump, his Staff and even a wizened General not to mention Trump's presidential attorney to take their freedoms and reputations when there wasn't one iota of truth of impeachment ceremonially issued by mobster Pelosi the second most corrupt career politicion second only to Extortjon master Joe Biden who screwed the American people and their billions of dollars gift to the Ukranian people to help them never be starved out or bombed by the KGB ever again.

You can't come up with any endorsement of pathetic sleepy Joe except by campaign to get rich quick.unctuous and puerile braying that falls on deaf ears of those of us who saw Joe bragging to his buds about extorting one billion dollars through the top cop of the Ukraine on Obama/Biden 2nd term. He stole that billion in a constitutionally illegal swipe to procure campaign funds or to buy luxury properties or whatever.

The Chinese were handed the technology for advanced weaponry by HillBillary Clingons. So put that self righteous hubris aside when you're planning your next visit to a primary school to pitch for LGBT training for tots. Oh, wait. The NEA is already on it to place this nation into Commie hell through the Alinsky school of communication control.

Septic tank and cow fart alerts for Republican States ALERT !

In the Constitution and laws in the United States it means weaponizing of the FBI by Hillary Clinton to control sinners with information and spying on Republiacans to destroy President Trump should have resulted in treason executions by illegally tricking men who oughta know better from stalking Trump, his Staff and even a wizened General not to mention Trump's presidential attorney to take their freedoms and reputations when there wasn't one iota of truth of impeachment ceremonially issued by mobster Pelosi the second most corrupt career politicion second only to Extortjon master Joe Biden who screwed the American people and their billions of dollars gift to the Ukranian people to help them never be starved out or bombed by the KGB ever again.

You can't come up with any endorsement of pathetic sleepy Joe except by campaign to get rich quick.unctuous and puerile braying that falls on deaf ears of those of us who saw Joe bragging to his buds about extorting one billion dollars through the top cop of the Ukraine on Obama/Biden 2nd term. He stole that billion in a constitutionally illegal swipe to procure campaign funds or to buy luxury properties or whatever.
5e3b1ec26bac5.image.jpg

249386737_111371968010913_7406492858683890063_n.jpg

Forum List

Back