Air Force Removes ‘God’ From Logo

The evidence is in the history of atheist tryng to take "God" out of damn near everything.

Have you been living under a rock?

Tell me, why does the the reference to God bother you (assuming you're an atheist) so much?

You're projecting, you care that the logo DOESN'T say god now.

I don't care if the logo says god, gods, allah, zeus or doesn't say god. Couldn't care less, it's you who cares.

Talk about projecting! That's all you do!

I just told you I don't give a shit what the logo says in terms of having any of man's made up gods on it or not.

Who does care? You, that's obvious.

Not necessarily it weakens by breaking down your faith (their hopes anyway), not everyone looks or talks alike either so should that be changed as well? If this nation was founded under allah then it would not matter, but it wasnt and by an athist or any other religion/group imposing their wishes by getting it removed/taken down or what have you ... how is that any different?

I think, to clarify the "more freedom without Religion" point, is that it further ensures that the rules from any book with "Religion" as their justification would never be imposed; rather, Laws of Society are based solely on Man's understanding of "good," man's understanding of Co-habitation and man's understanding of Liberty.

and where does one get a belief? The book or maybe another person who got theirs from their book either way its learned.

One can get a belief in any number of ways: Science, Reason, Observation, Books. To act like a book is the only way is fucking ludacrous.

The evidence is in the history of atheist tryng to take "God" out of damn near everything.

Have you been living under a rock?

Tell me, why does the the reference to God bother you (assuming you're an atheist) so much?

I don't care if the logo says god, gods, allah, zeus or doesn't say god. Couldn't care less, it's you who cares.

Well it would be nice to remind you people who made this country. Once you turn your back on God you will fall. Just ask Israel how that works.

God didn't make this country.

I became a happier person when i stopped believing in God.

Israel is still a gov't based on religious doctrine, so i have no idea what you're talking about.

Atheism is the official religion of every dictatorship and fascist government on the planet
You forgot to say....

"Pass the Plate."

8240777-church-members-placing-money-in-the-collection-plate.jpg

handjob.gif

$

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcy40pvGIGQ]George Carlin: Religion is Bullshit - YouTube[/ame]​

I just told you I don't give a shit what the logo says in terms of having any of man's made up gods on it or not.

Not only are you projecting, you're a liar.

If in fact you didn't "give a shit" you wouldn't be commenting on this thread. But here you are.

FTR I don't care that God is mentioned on an aircraft but I do care that it must be removed because liberal fucks are offended.

I think, to clarify the "more freedom without Religion" point, is that it further ensures that the rules from any book with "Religion" as their justification would never be imposed; rather, Laws of Society are based solely on Man's understanding of "good," man's understanding of Co-habitation and man's understanding of Liberty.

and where does one get a belief? The book or maybe another person who got theirs from their book either way its learned.

One can get a belief in any number of ways: Science, Reason, Observation, Books. To act like a book is the only way is fucking ludacrous.
Exactly my point!!! I have the word GOD somewhere does not make you have to like him, live like him or anything ....
In the ways you mentioned are written texts etc that were previously formed from another that got their view from where? Possibly the BOOK

Exactly my point!!! I have the word GOD somewhere does not make you have to like him, live like him or anything ....
In the ways you mentioned are written texts etc that were previously formed from another that got their view from where? Possibly the BOOK

^ this makes no point, whatsoever. No, seriously. clarify what the hell this has to do with whether or not God is in Government.

If in fact you didn't "give a shit" you wouldn't be commenting on this thread. But here you are.

FTR I don't care that God is mentioned on an aircraft but I do care that it must be removed because liberal fucks are offended.

Lol adorable.

I post on threads to give my opinion, if my opinion is I don't give a shit, then i say i don't give a shit. I came to this thread cuz i knew there'd be ppl like you pouting about it, and that entertains me.

You shouldn't be pouting about "liberal fucks", you should be pouting about your gov't bending to every demand made by lawyers.

If you stopped voting for status quo fuck ups that fill the republican party, maybe you'd see change. (don't worry, the democrat patry is filled with them too)

The more "God" is removed from our government the stronger and freer our great nation becomes. You want God? Go to church.

Absolute religious liberty mandates the strict separation of church and state.

The problem with that is "the state" keeps reaching into every aspect of our lives. So the end result is "the state" is everywhere, and religion is no where.

But of course, thats the whole point of the progressive movement isn't it?

The more "God" is removed from our government the stronger and freer our great nation becomes. You want God? Go to church.

The problem with that is "the state" keeps reaching into every aspect of our lives. So the end result is "the state" is everywhere, and religion is no where.

Spot on, Hawk. What I'm seeing in this point of my life is that the liberals don't want to tweek this country, they want a complete overhaul.

559369-man-crying-illustration.jpg

^ this makes no point, whatsoever. No, seriously. clarify what the hell this has to do with whether or not God is in Government.

Wow its not in govt its a graphic! Who gives a shit and if you do and want it removed thats your right, but the shoe on the other foot I have just as much right to have it there.

Wow its not in govt its a graphic! Who gives a shit and if you do and want it removed thats your right, but the shoe on the other foot I have just as much right to have it there.

Yea, you lost me.

You quoted a post regarding god in government, not regarding the OP. I responded, and the conversation ensued, and you're not saying anything in regards to the origin of me entering the conversation (via responding to a post of yours).

That's hard shit to follow I guess. Read back.

Yes ... and if religion is completely removed --- whats next?

1) Atheism is not a religion.

B) The removal of God from government actually increases freedom because not everyone believes in the same God or Gods. Some don't believe in God at all. What if it were decided that all references to God should be changed to Allah? All of you would be up in arms about that. Don't impose your God on others and set an example for how a government should be run instead of fighting theocracy with theocracy of a different flavor.

Not necessarily it weakens by breaking down your faith (their hopes anyway), not everyone looks or talks alike either so should that be changed as well? If this nation was founded under allah then it would not matter, but it wasnt and by an athist or any other religion/group imposing their wishes by getting it removed/taken down or what have you ... how is that any different?

At some point its someones belief and possible from a religion and we then hopefully learn from it. Remove it from govt and then there is nothing for them to complain about until they take on something they believe you shouldn't believe. Its in govt now has been and always will be ... so why remove it at all?

At some point its someones belief and possible from a religion and we then hopefully learn from it. Remove it from govt and then there is nothing for them to complain about until they take on something they believe you shouldn't believe. Its in govt now has been and always will be ... so why remove it at all?

Why remove the Logo? My popst wasnt about removing the logo, it was about the origin of rights and running a Country, period.

Lol adorable.

I post on threads to give my opinion, if my opinion is I don't give a shit, then i say i don't give a shit. I came to this thread cuz i knew there'd be ppl like you pouting about it, and that entertains me.

You shouldn't be pouting about "liberal fucks", you should be pouting about your gov't bending to every demand made by lawyers.

If you stopped voting for status quo fuck ups that fill the republican party, maybe you'd see change. (don't worry, the democrat patry is filled with them too)

Pouting? There you go projecting again.

You have no idea what my voting record is you numbnutted fuck!!!

There's an awful lot of religion, crosses, churches, televangelist, etc. for "religion is no where".

Lol adorable.

Pouting? There you go projecting again.

You have no idea what my voting record is you numbnutted fuck!!!

such language for a future politician

Would you be so permissive of the Koran being in schools? Non-denominational prayer is a misnomer. My Father-in-law is a preacher in a non-denominational church. He preaches using the bible and only the bible. When christians use the word they mean they aren't baptist or catholic or lutheran but they are still christian. When you all say you want the government to allow references to god let's face it you mean your god. If you didn't you would be saying God or Gods.

Forum List

Back