Air Force Removes ‘God’ From Logo

Lol adorable.

I post on threads to give my opinion, if my opinion is I don't give a shit, then i say i don't give a shit. I came to this thread cuz i knew there'd be ppl like you pouting about it, and that entertains me.

You shouldn't be pouting about "liberal fucks", you should be pouting about your gov't bending to every demand made by lawyers.

If you stopped voting for status quo fuck ups that fill the republican party, maybe you'd see change. (don't worry, the democrat patry is filled with them too)

Pouting? There you go projecting again.

You have no idea what my voting record is you numbnutted fuck!!!

such language for a future politician

You have no idea.

Not only are you projecting, you're a liar.

If in fact you didn't "give a shit" you wouldn't be commenting on this thread. But here you are.

FTR I don't care that God is mentioned on an aircraft but I do care that it must be removed because liberal fucks are offended.

Lol adorable.

I post on threads to give my opinion, if my opinion is I don't give a shit, then i say i don't give a shit. I came to this thread cuz i knew there'd be ppl like you pouting about it, and that entertains me.

You shouldn't be pouting about "liberal fucks", you should be pouting about your gov't bending to every demand made by lawyers.

If you stopped voting for status quo fuck ups that fill the republican party, maybe you'd see change. (don't worry, the democrat patry is filled with them too)

Yes, you're pouting.

The standard "Wahhhh wahhhh, a logo i never read or hear just had god removed from it. The next thing you know christian politicians are gonna come burn my church down, wahhhhhh."

Numbnutted? Does your school not have teachers supervising you while you use the computer kid?

Lol adorable.

Yes, you're pouting.

The standard "Wahhhh wahhhh, a logo i never read or hear just had god removed from it. The next thing you know christian politicians are gonna come burn my church down, wahhhhhh."

Numbnutted? Does your school not have teachers supervising you while you use the computer kid?

Keep projecting. It's about the only thing you know how to do.

Yes, you're pouting.

Well at least you don't deny anything I say.

Yes, you're pouting.

Well at least you don't deny anything I say.

I explained my position. Not my fault you're too stupid to understand it.

Sure just keep thinking that. This country has had the hand of God on it, for so many years. Just ask Israel how they did when they turned their back on God.

Who made this country were men of principle. Without that principle there would be nothing to fight for, no blood, sweat or tears. Without Christian principles and a belief that a Creator wanted men to be free, there would never have been a reason to fight against oppression.
Sounds like you are saying that people can't have principles without Christianity. Is that your assertion?

My assertion was that it is a fact that the principles were Christian. Which is true. If you are trying to say that Christian principles are not the only principles in the world, that is true. This country was founded on Christian principles, and a belief in a Creator who gave us inalienable rights. If not for that, we would still be subjects of the King.

Up until today, Americans believed that the ruler was not God on earth, there was a power higher than the King. This is a Christian principle. Now we believe that obama is God on earth so we lost that.

Forum List

Back