Air Force Academy Grads Revolt Against Superintendent's 'Both Sides' Position On Violent Extremism

One dozen graduates of the Air Force Academy wrote an open letter against white supremacy that was published on Saturday in the Air Force Times.

"Many USAFA graduates feel the mild response to the insurrection from the academy and its Association of Graduates failed to reflect these values and stands counter to everything they publicly expect of graduates. We are disappointed and feel that leadership has failed our graduates, the members they lead, and ultimately the citizens of this country," they explained. "Simply put, many of our leaders are underreacting to the attack. We need them to state, unequivocally, that the insurrection was wrong, intolerable and against our values and oath of service to the Constitution. They must state publicly and emphatically that those within our ranks who participate in, or are sympathetic to, the organizations that took part in the riot at the Capitol are not welcome in our ranks because they are supporting domestic insurrectionists and terrorists."

This article creates a clear line of separation of future veterans that will not be seen as patriots for supporting traitors like Donald Trump, or will be swayed by right wing talking points that emanate from the holes of the radio, and television conservative sewage media machine.

what "insurrection"?

there's no problem of white supremacy so the issue is moot
This is a lie.
hahahhahahahaha
1.white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa
all linked before
2. you people just keep saying there is a problem---you never even give ANY type of proof
hahahahahahah
I've seen that many blacks killed by white cops in the news in just the last few months.

"White supremacist". Whatever, man. You guys consider yourselves white nationalists anyway, you don't like the former term and don't use it.

And I don't see the point of pinpointing every single racist act to an organization, although it's so systematic some police departments might as well be cells or gangs, even if they don't consider themselves that.
blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
..if anyone should be protesting racial violence, it should be whites

One dozen graduates of the Air Force Academy wrote an open letter against white supremacy that was published on Saturday in the Air Force Times.

"Many USAFA graduates feel the mild response to the insurrection from the academy and its Association of Graduates failed to reflect these values and stands counter to everything they publicly expect of graduates. We are disappointed and feel that leadership has failed our graduates, the members they lead, and ultimately the citizens of this country," they explained. "Simply put, many of our leaders are underreacting to the attack. We need them to state, unequivocally, that the insurrection was wrong, intolerable and against our values and oath of service to the Constitution. They must state publicly and emphatically that those within our ranks who participate in, or are sympathetic to, the organizations that took part in the riot at the Capitol are not welcome in our ranks because they are supporting domestic insurrectionists and terrorists."

This article creates a clear line of separation of future veterans that will not be seen as patriots for supporting traitors like Donald Trump, or will be swayed by right wing talking points that emanate from the holes of the radio, and television conservative sewage media machine.

He should be sent to the brig

there's no problem of white supremacy so the issue is moot
This is a lie.
hahahhahahahaha
1.white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa
all linked before
2. you people just keep saying there is a problem---you never even give ANY type of proof
hahahahahahah
I've seen that many blacks killed by white cops in the news in just the last few months.

"White supremacist". Whatever, man. You guys consider yourselves white nationalists anyway, you don't like the former term and don't use it.

And I don't see the point of pinpointing every single racist act to an organization, although it's so systematic some police departments might as well be cells or gangs, even if they don't consider themselves that.
blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
..if anyone should be protesting racial violence, it should be whites
Figures. What you wrote has nothing to do with what I write.

The people have a Constitutional right to protest. The founders noted that at times those protests will get violent. The military is supposed to protect our rights.

To note that you support the right to protest does not have to mean you support the reason people are protesting.
They should get JOBS. And checking the POLITICS of our Soldiers and Airmen is just wrong. PS--Street Protest sucks.

Depending on your current standing in the military it would be the militaries interest.

The people have a Constitutional right to protest. The founders noted that at times those protests will get violent. The military is supposed to protect our rights.

To note that you support the right to protest does not have to mean you support the reason people are protesting.
They should get JOBS. And checking the POLITICS of our Soldiers and Airmen is just wrong. PS--Street Protest sucks.

Depending on your current standing in the military it would be the militaries interest.
So all Regular Americans should be drummed out?

Read my first post.

Read my first post.
What has stinkin' protest got to do with making the USAF and Army PC?

Read my first post.

I don't know what you are asking.

Read my first post.
PS--I was in Southeast Asia when those filthy traitors were protesting folks like me. Like Hanoi Jane.

Read my first post.
PS--I was in Southeast Asia when those filthy traitors were protesting folks like me. Like Hanoi Jane.

It was sad we did that to so many young people and still refuse to take care of their problems associated with that.

Read my first post.

It was sad we did that to so many young people and still refuse to take care of their problems associated with that.
You mean the VA?

Read my first post.

You mean the VA?

I mean the country.

Read my first post.

You mean the VA?

I mean the country.
Clarify that. Might agree.

Read my first post.

You mean the VA?

I mean the country.

We don't demand that the veterans who came home with issues get the best treatment available for these issues. The VA is only going to do what we demand.

Read my first post.

You mean the VA?

I mean the country.

We don't demand that the veterans who came home with issues get the best treatment available for these issues. The VA is only going to do what we demand.
I will try again. WHAT should be done in your opinion?

Read my first post.

You mean the VA?

I mean the country.

I will try again. WHAT should be done in your opinion?

I said what should be done. We should do whatever we need to, to make sure the problems of our veterans are seen to.

Forum List

Back