is NATO prepared for modern Putin (Moscow) 's military tactics?

is NATO prepared for modern Putin (Moscow) 's military tactics?

• Yes, we are 100% ready

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • We are on the right track , soon we will be 100% ready

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No , we are not ready and never will

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
The current war in Ukraine is nothing less than a sword of Damocles suspended over Europe, threatening to spark a larger conflagration... It isn’t just the front line against Moscow military aggression. It’s also the front line to defend... democracy. Putin is pulling back his Ukraine troop buildup. No surprise. He’s not within a million miles of having the muscle to invade Ukraine. It was all just an attempt at looking strong when he’s weak. Now we need to keep up the pressure on Putin and get him to cave on Navalny as well. Moscow is a very economically weak spot to be starting any war, Iran style sanctions could cripple them in a day
my questions:
1) Yes, we are 100% ready
2) We are on the right track , soon we will be 100% ready
3) No , we are not ready and never will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QkBhiIHBSE

Great News ! Big East European and Black sea guys are ready !!
Türkiye devlet görevlisi

Attended #Turkey-#Georgia-#Poland-#Romania-#Ukraine FMs meeting. -Wishing continuation of peace and de-escalation of rising tension in Black Sea. -Emphasized importance of diplomacy&dialogue. -Supporting territorial integrity and sovereignty of Georgia and Ukraine.
Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu

@MevlutCavusoglu

https://twitter.com/MevlutCavusoglu/status/1385541613682896896/photo/1

The current war in Ukraine is nothing less than a sword of Damocles suspended over Europe, threatening to spark a larger conflagration... It isn’t just the front line against Moscow military aggression. It’s also the front line to defend... democracy. Putin is pulling back his Ukraine troop buildup. No surprise. He’s not within a million miles of having the muscle to invade Ukraine. It was all just an attempt at looking strong when he’s weak. Now we need to keep up the pressure on Putin and get him to cave on Navalny as well. Moscow is a very economically weak spot to be starting any war, Iran style sanctions could cripple them in a day
my questions:

Türkiye devlet görevlisi

Attended #Turkey-#Georgia-#Poland-#Romania-#Ukraine FMs meeting. -Wishing continuation of peace and de-escalation of rising tension in Black Sea. -Emphasized importance of diplomacy&dialogue. -Supporting territorial integrity and sovereignty of Georgia and Ukraine.
Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu

@MevlutCavusoglu

I don't agree, Russia is a LOT stronger militarily.

Russia is regarded nearly as strong as America in #2 position, Ukraine is way down the list at 25.

LINK

my questions:

Türkiye devlet görevlisi

Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu

@MevlutCavusoglu

Russia is regarded nearly as strong as America in #2 position, Ukraine is way down the list at 25.

LINK

US Senate Committee Unanimously Approved bill to Increase Military Aid to Ukraine as moscow gathers troops. SFRC passed bill authorizing $300 million in aid/year to Ukraine

my questions:

Türkiye devlet görevlisi

Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu

@MevlutCavusoglu

LINK

US Senate Committee Unanimously Approved bill to Increase Military Aid to Ukraine as moscow gathers troops. SFRC passed bill authorizing $300 million in aid/year to Ukraine

$300 million ($200 of them stolen already in Washington) in Ukraine are less effective than $100 million of Russian Military Aid to anti-american forces in Afghanistan or other points.

my questions:

Türkiye devlet görevlisi

Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu

@MevlutCavusoglu

LINK

$300 million ($200 of them stolen already in Washington) in Ukraine are less effective than $100 million of Russian Military Aid to anti-american forces in Afghanistan or other points.

you are en expert on this i know ...

Russian Navy Commander Stole Two 13-Ton Bronze ...
https://www.thedrive.com › The War Zone

11 Jan 2021 — Russian Navy Commander Stole Two 13-Ton Bronze Propellers From His Own Destroyer ... Bespokoynyy conspired with others and stole the ship's two bronze ... The Admiral Kuznetsov was undergoing a long-delayed and ...

my questions:

Türkiye devlet görevlisi

Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu

@MevlutCavusoglu

LINK

you are en expert on this i know ...

Russian Navy Commander Stole Two 13-Ton Bronze ...
https://www.thedrive.com › The War Zone

11 Jan 2021 — Russian Navy Commander Stole Two 13-Ton Bronze Propellers From His Own Destroyer ... Bespokoynyy conspired with others and stole the ship's two bronze ... The Admiral Kuznetsov was undergoing a long-delayed and ...

You are an idiot, I know.

I gave you the evidence and you ignored it. Ukraine will lose easily.

That means you have nothing in the way of a counterpoint to make.

Forum List

Back