"Ain't But Two Genders"

If you told someone even just a decade ago.
There would be a national debate over how many genders there are?
And we'd have a supreme court justice that didn't know what a woman was?
They would call the mental hospital to have you admitted. ... :cuckoo:
We said ten years ago that this was exactly where we were headed. We were right.

your DNA is male or female one or the other. its not both. Your dominant hormone is either estrogen or testosterone. Not both. How does a medical examiner tell if a burned body was a man or a woman? Bone structure. I train in jiu Jitsu and Sambo. Would i compete against a tranny? No because he she whatever he calls himself still has the bone density and muscle mass of a man. So yes there are only two genders no matter what some crazy person says.

your DNA is male or female one or the other. its not both. Your dominant hormone is either estrogen or testosterone. Not both. How does a medical examiner tell if a burned body was a man or a woman? Bone structure. I train in jiu Jitsu and Sambo. Would i compete against a tranny? No because he she whatever he calls himself still has the bone density and muscle mass of a man. So yes there are only two genders no matter what some crazy person says.

Soooo......you're not gonna vote Democrat, huh?

Did I ever mention to you my belief that the Left/Democrats/Progressives push the insanity is simply due to their hatred of the Judeo-Christian religion?

Anything from the Book, they hate and oppose.

And another comparison between the religion of the Founders, and that of the Left, Militant Secularism. Everything is ordered, organized, classified per the Bible. That, in itself, is a message. The reverse religion, Militant Secularism proffers the very opposite: disorder, and chaos. Arson, looting, street riots…those are the methods of operation of Secularists.

A specific example of biblical order versus the entropy of the Left.
The Bible is about reducing chaos.

Toward that end, God draws distinctions by providing examples, opposites, juxtapositions: God distinguishes between light and dark, day and night, land and water, and humans and animals; and, as we will see elsewhere in the Torah, God distinguishes between man and God, good and evil, man and woman, the holy and the profane, parent and child, the beautiful and the ugly, and life and death.”
(see "Genesis," by Dennis Prager)

Today, because a very different force is ascendant, chaos is on the increase. The best example…well, Facebook offers 56 options. You can use up to 10 of them on your profile. Fifty-six sounds like a lot, but actually a lot of them are variations on a theme — "cisgender man" and "cisgender male," as well as "cis man" and "cis male." In terms of broad categories, there about a dozen.

Facebook offers users 56 new gender options:
https://theweek.com › articles › facebook-offers-users-56-new-gender-option...

Your kids will not be accepted into society.

You are as stupid as you are dishonest.

Home schooled kids beat you government school victims by every metric.

The Results

Overall the study showed significant advances in homeschool academic achievement as well as revealing that issues such as student gender, parents’ education level, and family income had little bearing on the results of homeschooled students.

National Average Percentile Scores
SubtestHomeschoolPublic School
Reading8950
Language8450
Math8450
Science8650
Social Studies8450
Corea8850
Compositeb8650

It must be painful for you to realize that no one ever loved you enough to make the sacrifices needed to home school.

What does your therapist tell you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back