Zone1 AI to write a new Bible

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I've indicated that this is where the Left will perfect their new age religion, and now it is here.

The Left is calling it "the perfect religion" created by super human intelligence.

It will become their god.

Nobody will accept it. The Bible is what it is and the left HATES it. The rest of us have no interest in what they're trying to sell

Nobody will accept it. The Bible is what it is and the left HATES it. The rest of us have no interest in what they're trying to sell
People embrace the Bible, why?
Because they view it inspired by a superior intelligence and power.
AI will have the same appeal and for the same reason.

I remember this guy, he may be insanely smart, but he is also twisted and dangerous.

Yuval Noah Harari Reveals the Real Dangers Ahead | The TED Interview​

It'll be a novelty, but only a few lunatics will create a religion around a creation of Man

I "embrace the Bible" because I recognize the words are the words of the Being who created the universe and holds the key to Eternal Life. I intend to be among His Chosen

the 4th century c-bible is written by the crucifiers to promote servitude and obedience to a nefarious and self serving hierarchy.

liberation theology, self determination what those people died for in the 1st century is inviolable and is known whether written or spoken as well is served best not buried in a 10000 page document.

I "embrace the Bible" because I recognize the words are the words of the Being who created the universe and holds the key to Eternal Life. I intend to be among His Chosen
I am not saying that AI will replace the Bible, rather, it will simply write a new one.

Nor am I saying it is superior to the Bible, rather, it will be their substitute.

Really any false religion is a substitute for God, which those who reject God crave.

Since the fall of man, man has craved knowledge as a substitute for God, which is why Adam and Eve partook of the tree of knowledge even though God forbad them from doing so

Put another way, it is craving knowledge minus the wisdom of God, which brings death.

AI is pure knowledge without any wisdom, therefore, I predict AI will come close to destroying humanity and may need God's intervention to stop it.

Now if AI were human, super intelligent without empathy, that person would be called a sociopath.

Just try and tell AI that mankind is destroying the earth with carbon emissions and sit back and watch what it does to makind.

Food for thought.

Last edited:
It'll be a novelty, but only a few lunatics will create a religion around a creation of Man
Leftism is the most successful religion of our time, AI is simply the adjunct to it

Kids around the world are being indoctrinated into their religion via the state, and they get away with it because they don't recognize a God.

But now they will create their own god with AI.

I am not saying that AI will replace the Bible, rather, it will simply write a new one.

Nor am I saying it is superior to the Bible, rather, it will be their substitute.

Really any false religion is a substitute for God, which those who reject God crave.

Since the fall of man, man has craved knowledge as a substitute for God, which is why Adam and Eve partook of the tree of knowledge even though God forbad them from doing so

Put another way, it is craving knowledge minus the wisdom of God, which brings death.

AI is pure knowledge without any wisdom, therefore, I predict AI will come close to destroying humanity and may need God's intervention to stop it.

Now if AI were human, super intelligent without empathy, that person would be called a sociopath.

Just try and tell AI that mankind is destroying the earth with carbon emissions and sit back and watch what it does to makind.

Food for thought.
I know. They will find a following. Look at Scientology. It's founder knew he was creating nonsense and gulible people latched onto it. Anything to be different
. Even if they know they are fools. Same as transgender worshippers, flat earthers and global warming zealots. A fool is born every minute

Forum List

Back