ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

Would be jurors worried they will be identified.....Brunswick Georgia is predominantly black.

As I preciously pointed out....the defense should have requested a change of venue....but the politics of this case is so severe the judge may not have granted it.

it is looking more and more like this trial may be one giant cluster fuk.

Last edited:
Would be jurors worried they will be identified.....Brunswick Georgia is predominantly black.

As I preciously pointed out....the defense should have requested a change of venue....but the politics of this case is so severe the judge may not have granted it.

now the jury doesnt wanto move for th etrial and the lawyersd want it moved some where else. good lord

How is a chase going on when their truck is parked and Travis is out of the Truck and Greg is in the bed of the pickup?

I am tempted to put you on ignore for increasing stupidity....I will wait a lil while to see if you improve....but not that long.
Dumbfuck racist, they drove past him and stopped in front of him. Greg was already in the bed. Travis got out. For some reason, you refuse to say why he got out.

And the pursuit continued as the McMichaels waited for Arbery to catch up while Bryan chased him from behind. It's a pity you can't stop lying. Then you'll cry foul when they get convicted because you truly have no concept of what took place.

Figures a dumbfucking racist relies on racist conspiracy sites like American Renaissance.

MBFCLow.png

Overall, we rate American Renaissance Questionable based on Extreme Right-Wing Bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as being labeled a hate group by numerous sources.

In general, American Renaissance is a website that promotes white supremacy and is openly racists.

Overall, we rate American Renaissance Questionable based on Extreme Right-Wing Bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as being labeled a hate group by numerous sources. (10/6/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 06/03/2020)​

G'head, ignore me. I'll still highlight your ignorance and your racism. You just won't be able to defend yourself.

Dumbfuck racist, they drove past him and stopped in front of him. Greg was already in the bed. Travis got out. For some reason, you refuse to say why he got out.

And the pursuit continued as the McMichaels waited for Arbery to catch up while Bryan chased him from behind. It's a pity you can't stop lying. Then you'll cry foul when they get convicted because you truly have no concept of what took place.
They were 100 yards down the road from him and with a parked truck .....roddy was just videotaping ahhmaud running towards the McMichaels.

There was no chase going on at that time.

You say the McMichaels were waiting for ahhbery to catch up....waiting is not chasing.

Ahmaud was running towards the McMichaels but you say they were chasing him....just how stupid are you?

Why would the McMichaels drive a 100yds or more down the road if they wanted to arrest ahhbery they could have done that at any time....why was Greg in the bed of the truck with his back turned on ahhberry and on the phone with the police?

Bryan was just a neighbor who was trying to help.....there was no co-ordination between roddy and the McMichaels...what roddy did or did not do was on him.

You make no sense

Just like in the Zimmerman case the msm is spewing out propaganda and re-touched photos of Ahhmaud trying to make him look better.

Here is how Ahhmaud really looked at that time.

1635236707505.png

Last edited:
Whatever happened to presumption of innocence?

There is no presumption of innocence. Joe Biden tweeted that “Ahmaud Arbery was killed in cold blood.” Elizabeth Warren says that what happened is “sickening.” Ilhan Omar is quite sure that Arbery “was lynched. Killed in cold blood simply for being a Black man in America.” Kamala Harris tweeted that the killing “sickens me to my core.” The president of the Georgia NAACP says, “The modern-day lynching of Mr. Arbery is yet another reminder of the vile and wicked racism that persists in parts of our country.” Even National Review just ran an article called, “The Murder of Ahmaud Arbery.”
The two white men’s addresses are now splashed across the internet and we see threating comments..... “Street gets its revenge always. This guy and his son gone be dead soon enough. And I’ll gladly praise that day.”

unedited video of the killing of ahmaud

Last edited:

How many times has a black man been on trial and the city or county was predominately white?

Where were they going to move it to? A predominately white county.

It is looking more and more like these 3 racist, rednecks are going to have their day in Court.

How many times has a black man been on trial and the city or county was predominately white?

Where were they going to move it to? A predominately white county.

It is looking more and more like these 3 racist, rednecks are going to have their day in Court.
Newsflash blacks are a minority population in a nation founded by and for whites.....blacks did not come here voluntarily but were brought here and thus they have never really had much regard for the founding principles of this nation....their main concern being what someone will give them....but if you do not like being a member of a minority population there is a giant Continent called afreeka where you could go and be a member of a majority population.

Irregardless.....they should move the trial to a larger city where everybody does no know everybody and a juror would not feel intimidated or likely to be castigated due to however they vote.

Like was pointed out Brunswick is a fishbowl everybody's business is known like in most small towns....not even to mention so many have known or had some contact with the victim or the defendants....making it very difficult if not impossible to seat a non-biased jury.

The defense has said they are monitoring the situatio....meaning they may yet request a change of venue.

Last edited:
They were 100 yards down the road from him and with a parked truck .....roddy was just videotaping ahhmaud running towards the McMichaels.

There was no chase going on at that time.

You say the McMichaels were waiting for ahhbery to catch up....waiting is not chasing.

Ahmaud was running towards the McMichaels but you say they were chasing him....just how stupid are you?

Why would the McMichaels drive a 100yds or more down the road if they wanted to arrest ahhbery they could have done that at any time....why was Greg in the bed of the truck with his back turned on ahhberry and on the phone with the police?

Bryan was just a neighbor who was trying to help.....there was no co-ordination between roddy and the McMichaels...what roddy did or did not do was on him.

You make no sense

Just like in the Zimmerman case the msm is spewing out propaganda and re-touched photos of Ahhmaud trying to make him look better.

Here is how Ahhmaud really looked at that time.

View attachment 556457
LOLOL

You're a flaming nut, dumbfucking racist. Greg was on the bed because there was a car seat in the front. And of course Brysn was still chasing Arbery. He said so himself. You just make up whatever shit comes to your tiny little mind. They passed him and Travis got out for no reason other to get Arbery to stop with Bryan squeezing him in.

Newsflash blacks are a minority population in a nation founded by and for whites...
Glad you admit that.
..blacks did not come here voluntarily but were brought here and thus they have never really had much regard for the founding principles of this nation..
Is that it or is it that the founders never gave them any regards as a human being since we were only considered as 3/5ths of a man.
..their main concern being what someone will give them....
Based on what?
but if you do not like being a member of a minority population there is a giant Continent called afreeka where you could go and be a member of a majority population.
Or you could take your pasty white ass to Siberia where everything there is lily white and there are no black or brown folks.
Irregardless.....they should move the trial to a larger city where everybody does no know everybody and a juror would not feel intimidated or likely to be castigated due to however they vote.
Actually it should stay right where the crime took place.
Like was pointed out Brunswick is a fishbowl everybody's business is known like in most small towns....not even to mention so many have known or had some contact with the victim or the defendants....making it very difficult if not impossible to seat a non-biased jury.
They should have thought about that b4 they murdered someone.
The defense has said they are monitoring the situatio....meaning they may yet request a change of venue.
I hope the Judge tells them "he'll no".

I have read that Gregory McMichaels said that when they left to pursue the suspect they intended to make a citizens arrest...but they did not....why not? I do not know....apparantly he changed his mind.

Regarding his alleged statement to the police that they were trying to intercept ahhhmaud...I have not seen that quote and do not know if it is true or not.....what one must recognize is that the media has constantly lied and propagandized about this incident.....engaged in a huge propaganda effort to demonize theMcMichaels and to attempt to make a saint out of ahmaud ...a convicted criminal with mental problems

Your 2nd statement is patently false. All one has to do is watch the video to see that....have you seen the video? It has been posted on here several times and I am tired of talking about it.....especially to someone who is too lazy to look it up....not that hard to do....just keep scrolling up.....if you do get around to looking it up then we can discuss it.

Now if you have seen the video and stand by what you claim in your second statement I will put you on ignore for being toooo stupid for me to bother with.
Why didn't they make a citizen's arrest? Because Arbery didn't comply with their "orders" and things escalated to the point that they got out of the truck brandishing weapons as a means of coercion.

And it wasn't a citizen's arrest because they had no right to arrest him.

Here's the initial police report where they stated they were intending to intercept him, as is clear from their actions.

The video clearly backs me up. If you saw the video, why did you claim that there never were any guns displayed when that's absurdly false?

1635249185376.png

Why didn't they make a citizen's arrest? Because Arbery didn't comply with their "orders" and things escalated to the point that they got out of the truck brandishing weapons as a means of coercion.

And it wasn't a citizen's arrest because they had no right to arrest him.

Here's the initial police report where they stated they were intending to intercept him, as is clear from their actions.

The video clearly backs me up. If you saw the video, why did you claim that there never were any guns displayed when that's absurdly false?

View attachment 556489
You seem not to understand how a arrest is made....and do not forget Greg had 30 yrs of experience making arrests.

I will tell you how an arrest is actually made but first let us know how you think an arrest is made.....that should be fun to read.

You also misquote me.....I think you are confused about the time line of events....what I said was on initial contact with the suspect....no weapons were displayed.

Later when they parked the truck....then their weapons could be seen....greg in the bed of the pickup and Travis standing to the left and front of the truck with his shotgun.

Glad you admit that.

Is that it or is it that the founders never gave them any regards as a human being since we were only considered as 3/5ths of a man.

Well the 3/5 thing was a political agreement whereby when apportioning represenatives 3/5 of the black population was the number to be used when apportioning represenatives which is and was based on population

In a sense though you are correct our forefathers being much wiser than we did not believe blacks were fully human...having too many genes from the ape family.

Here is a picture of a sub-saharan relative of yours.

1635252461324.png

Based on what?

That blacks for the most part do not have a work ethic....they had rather subsist on government handouts, charity or theft instead of actually working for their income.
Or you could take your pasty white ass to Siberia where everything there is lily white and there are no black or brown folks.
America was founded by whites for whites....thus we are legitimate citizens based on history.

Since blacks did no arrive freely until recent times their natural rights of citizenship should have been revoked and if Mr. Lincoln had his way you all would have been sent back.

No reason for that....which is why we have the change of venue in our legal system...but I would not expect you to know that.

No murder was committed.....it was self defense and hence justifiable homicide

It has not been requested yet and it may not be...sounds like you do not think they should get a fair trial.

Last edited:
You seem not to understand how a arrest is made....and do not forget Greg had 30 yrs of experience making arrests.

I will tell you how an arrest is actually made but first let us know how you think an arrest is made.....that should be fun to read.

You also misquote me.....I think you are confused about the time line of events....what I said was on initial contact with the suspect....no weapons were displayed.

Later when they parked the truck....then their weapons could be seen....greg in the bed of the pickup and Travis standing to the left and front of the truck with his shotgun.
What crime did any one of the 3 see him commit? The law clearly states you have to see a crime being committed to attempt a citizens arrest.

Glad you admit that.

Based on what?

What crime did any one of the 3 see him commit? The law clearly states you have to see a crime being committed to attempt a citizens arrest.

No that is incorrect.....look it up and get back with us.

If you know how?

You should consider this a test aka....does a dumb black guy know how to look up a law...bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
No that is incorrect.....look it up and get back with us.

If you know how?
You're lying again, racist dumbfuck. Arbery did not commit a crime entering that property so it's impossible for those 3 stooges to have witnessed him committing a crime.

Forum List

Back