ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

SavannahMann and you claim to be Rambo!!!!!! the perfect badass soldier.....you cooked hot dogs probably

So show me I’m wrong. Show us a link to the stolen property reports. To my knowledge, there was one burglary report. Ten points if you know who filed it without searching for it.

So show me I’m wrong. Prove it to everyone. Link to those burglary reports that showed this crime spree.

I'm truly astonished. I really didn't think you could get any dumber; yet here you are, proving I'm wrong about that.

Lemme see if I got this right... when I say someone flies somewhere, you idiotically claim that's not flying...

But when you say someone flies somewhere, then flying is the correct verb. Do I have that right, moron?

now change fly to block,,, and then see whos the fucking idiot,,

Well you should learn about Georgia since that's where this took place. And no, it wasn’t a crime. If it was, all these other people would be locked up...

did those people run away then attack a man with a gun when confronted??

now change fly to block,,, and then see whos the fucking idiot,,
You are, blockhead. You literally claimed Neil Armstrong didn't fly to the moon. That's batshit conspiracy level crap. You literally called me racist because my wife's sister and brother-in-law are. That's fucked in the head crap.

You are, blockhead. You literally claimed Neil Armstrong didn't fly to the moon. That's batshit conspiracy level crap. You literally called me racist because my wife's sister and her husband are. That's fucked in the head crap.
armstrong went to the moon flying ON a space crafts,, he didnt fly himself,, just like mcmichaels said he blocked arbrey when in fact he didnt,,

its called phrasing dumbass,,

now as for you flying the other day since we have never met I guess I should ask,, do you have wings??

or is it more accurate to say you went to georgia on a plane??

Bullshit, talk about a lying POS.
I'm sorry I didnt know you lived up my ass and knew what I've been through,,

yes I have had to run from many many threats that intended me harm and maybe death including the cops and everytime I didnt run straight at the threat but the other way,,

armstrong went to the moon flying ON a space crafts,, he didnt fly himself,, just like mcmichaels said he blocked arbrey when in fact he didnt,,

its called phrasing dumbass,,

now as for you flying the other day since we have never met I guess I should ask,, do you have wings??

or is it more accurate to say you went to georgia on a plane??
LOLOL

Blockhead, I already showed YOU using the verb, "flew," to describe someone flying somewhere.

So you never answered my quesion...

Faun said:
Lemme see if I got this right... when I say someone flies somewhere, you idiotically claim that's not flying...

But when you say someone flies somewhere, then flying is the correct verb. Do I have that right, moron?

And after you answer that, you should then contact NASA and tell them they're wrong too, that Armstrong didn't really fly to the moon...

As Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Mike Collins flew on Apollo 11 to a lunar landing in July 1969

LOLOL

Blockhead, I already showed YOU using the verb, "flew," to describe someone flying somewhere.

So you never answered my quesion...

And after you answer that, you should then contact NASA and tell them they're wrong too, that Armstrong didn't really fly to the moon...

As Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Mike Collins flew on Apollo 11 to a lunar landing in July 1969
NASA will tell me armstrong went to the moon on apollo 11,,,

Apollo 11 blasted off on July 16, 1969. Neil Armstrong, Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin and Michael Collins were the astronauts on Apollo 11.

just like you went to georgia on an airplane,,

NASA will tell me armstrong went to the moon on apollo 11,,,

Apollo 11 blasted off on July 16, 1969. Neil Armstrong, Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin and Michael Collins were the astronauts on Apollo 11.

just like you went to georgia on an airplane,,
LOL

So? Either is correct.

Are you denying NASA stated....

LOL

So? Either is correct.

Are you denying NASA stated....

they flew ON apollo 11,, key word being "ON" not flew,,

now back to the topic,, mcmicheals said he blocked arbrey when in reality he didnt block him but stopped in front of him, and as you said he had 3 other directions to go so he wasnt blocked at all,,

they flew ON apollo 11,, key word being "ON" not flew,,

now back to the topic,, mcmicheals said he blocked arbrey when in reality he didnt block him but stopped in front of him, and as you said he had 3 other directions to go so he wasnt blocked at all,,
According to you, they couldn't fly on Apollo 11 because they don't have wings. Feeling stupid yet?

As far as the McMichaels, not all blocks are successful, BlockHead...

AccomplishedChillyAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif

no no--he went on private property where stuff was stolen before..it is very reasonable for them to do that
...I thought and agreed with exactly what you said, until I learned what happened

Still waiting for you to prove me wrong Maggot. Where did you see the reports of things stolen from the construction site? No police reports were filed. So where is this information.

You scream that I am perfect. I finally understand. You are wrong so often that everyone who isn’t wrong every single time they open their mouths must appear perfect.

So where is this proof? Prove me wrong. Show everyone I’m wrong. Come on laughing girl.

Still waiting for you to prove me wrong Maggot. Where did you see the reports of things stolen from the construction site? No police reports were filed. So where is this information.

You scream that I am perfect. I finally understand. You are wrong so often that everyone who isn’t wrong every single time they open their mouths must appear perfect.

So where is this proof? Prove me wrong. Show everyone I’m wrong. Come on laughing girl.
That's gonna be a tough challenge for harmonica to meet given...

In the months before February, a motion-activated camera had captured videos of someone inside the construction site a handful of times, Graddy said. The first time, English called a non-emergency police number and reported the unauthorized entry, Graddy said.

"He never used the word 'burglary,'" she said, adding that nothing has ever been stolen from or damaged at the property. "My client did not want people to come on to the property because it's just not safe."

That's gonna be a tough challenge for harmonica to meet given...

In the months before February, a motion-activated camera had captured videos of someone inside the construction site a handful of times, Graddy said. The first time, English called a non-emergency police number and reported the unauthorized entry, Graddy said.

"He never used the word 'burglary,'" she said, adding that nothing has ever been stolen from or damaged at the property. "My client did not want people to come on to the property because it's just not safe."

The property owner changed his tune after getting death threats from blacks....now lying to try and suck up to the blacks....what a coward.

Forum List

Back