Ahmaud Arbery’s killers ask a US appeals court to overturn their hate crime convictions

Do you know what constitutes a hate crime? Educate yourself. You`re welcome.

Thanks for proving my point. If I kill you because I hate black people are you some how more dead than if I kill you just because you happen to be an asshole?

Why should the punishment be different? Why do races get special protection but being an asshole does not?

Thanks for proving my point. If I kill you because I hate black people are you some how more dead than if I kill you just because you happen to be an asshole?

Why should the punishment be different? Why do races get special protection but being an asshole does not?
Because there hasn't been an attempted terrorizing, subjugation or genocide of people based on assholedness. That seems like a rather obvious point. How stupid are you that you missed it?

Because there hasn't been an attempted terrorizing, subjugation or genocide of people based on assholedness. That seems like a rather obvious point. How stupid are you that you missed it?

The Constitution says everyone gets equal protection under the law, but hate crime laws give certain groups more protection by making their deaths a more serious crime with harsher punishments.

The Constitution says everyone gets equal protection under the law, but hate crime laws give certain groups more protection by making their deaths a more serious crime with harsher punishments.
Which certain groups? Do you think only black people can be victims of hate crimes? :dunno: :laugh:

race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or disability.
Those are groups what's special about them? Your frame of reference is wrong. You think it's about valuing certain lives more but it's about treating crimes motivated by bigotry and racism as more serious to society than random acts of violence just as killing someone on purpose is seen as more serious then killing someone by accident or planning the murder of someone and then executing it more serious than an act of violence in the heat of passion.

I am opposed to the very idea of a "hate crime" as if someone is more dead because I hated them instead of killing them for a different reason.
I have to agree with this…how can you have a special section of the law carved out to punish emotion

The thoughts of the person are irrelevant. Every intentional violent crime is a hate crime. I’ve never seen someone injure another person because they loved them.

Also, you don’t know what was going through the mind of the person that committed the crime, they could just be really angry at the person..and that’s it. What these laws do is try to assign a racial motivation to every crime when there may not have been a racial motivation there.

Even if they were racially motivated, can you punish people for thoughts and feelings? If you think so, then 1984….we’ve arrived.

Dumb Ass ****** (DAN) who is soooo fucking stupid that he tries to rob someone by pulling the shotgun straight at his own vital organs.

Derp Derp....

Thus earning the 2020 Darwin Award.
:laugh:

What are you doing? What is this confused mess of an attempt at tough guy talk? Seems like one black guy took out three dipshit red necks to me. You can't do math you Frailure?

Are you using the term "red necks" as a hateful racist term?

Whatever the case, DAN was DOA.
Of course I'm using it as a hateful term. Who in decent society has a problem with hating deplorable piece of shit Confederate loving whites who think they have the right to chase down black men in their pick up trucks? :dunno:

He died a warriors death and in the end he took out three frail white pussies who didn't have the courage for seppuku and so instead will spend the rest of their days getting turned out by the prison community. I know which fate I'd prefer. :laugh::itsok:

Forum List

Back