Ahhh, the Emerald City

Seattle, the Emerald City, a mecca for liberal loonies.

TR International, a global chemical distributor, is moving from its home of more than two decades in downtown Seattle, crossing the county line to neighboring Edmonds.
The company is one of at least 160 businesses that have left Seattle since last March.

More businesses flee Seattle because of crime and violence

TR International, a global chemical distributor, is moving from its home of more than two decades in downtown Seattle, crossing the county line to neighboring Edmonds.
The company is one of at least 160 businesses that have left Seattle since last March.

I thought you were talking about Abha. It really is an Emerald City.

I thought you were talking about Abha. It really is an Emerald City.
I thought he was "off to see the wizard".

Brilliant idea, encourage large companies to move out.

Forum List

Back