AGW crowd looking silly...again!!

As far as the climate goes ... well, take a look at the Great Lakes ice this year. Notice the almost complete lack of it. That's not normal. It's been a very warm winter
What’s your point? See, if you were worth shit, you would have posted the normal ice years and above normal. Look at California, the Pacific Ocean currents were different than the last ten years ! You think it’s climate change right?

We know, selective outrage is what you got
Sorry
I've been aware of Zero Hedge for 15 years and their "lead liar" Tyler Durden a character who wanted to burn the world down around him.

Banned from both Twitter and Facebook for spreading lies and promoting violence.

Sorry
I've been aware of Zero Hedge for 15 years and their "lead liar" Tyler Durden a character who wanted to burn the world down around him.

Banned from both Twitter and Facebook for spreading lies and promoting violence.
I’m happy for you

They sure do like fucking ...
China's population has fallen for the first time in 60 years, with the national birth rate hitting a record low - 6.77 births per 1,000 people.
The population in 2022 - 1.4118 billion - fell by 850,000 from 2021.
China's birth rate has been declining for years, prompting a slew of policies to try to slow the trend.
But seven years after scrapping the one-child policy, it has entered what one official described as an "era of negative population growth".
The birth rate in 2022 was also down from 7.52 in 2021, according to China's National Bureau of Statistics, which released the figures on Tuesday.
In comparison, in 2021, the United States recorded 11.06 births per 1,000 people, and the United Kingdom, 10.08 births. The birth rate for the same year in India, which is poised to overtake China as the world's most populous country, was 16.42.

Deaths also outnumbered births for the first time last year in China. The country logged its highest death rate since 1976 - 7.37 deaths per 1,000 people, up from 7.18 the previous year.

The high population in China is a result of their long-held agrarian status

For you? Nothing that requires effort. I already told you you don't deserve it. It'd be like trying to teach math to a chimp that just wants to throw shit at you.
I knew you were a loser, can't back up your internet tough guy role huh?

There are billions that believe AGW is legitimate, including every single scientific institution on the planet.

Science isn't about belief ... why do you think pediatricians understand fluid mechanics? ... do you get child health advice from meteorologists? ...
The globe is slightly warmer than 140 years ago ... so what? ... one degree ... just one degree in 140 years ... you should be embarrassed ...

China's population has fallen for the first time in 60 years, with the national birth rate hitting a record low - 6.77 births per 1,000 people.
The population in 2022 - 1.4118 billion - fell by 850,000 from 2021.
China's birth rate has been declining for years, prompting a slew of policies to try to slow the trend.
But seven years after scrapping the one-child policy, it has entered what one official described as an "era of negative population growth".
The birth rate in 2022 was also down from 7.52 in 2021, according to China's National Bureau of Statistics, which released the figures on Tuesday.
In comparison, in 2021, the United States recorded 11.06 births per 1,000 people, and the United Kingdom, 10.08 births. The birth rate for the same year in India, which is poised to overtake China as the world's most populous country, was 16.42.

Deaths also outnumbered births for the first time last year in China. The country logged its highest death rate since 1976 - 7.37 deaths per 1,000 people, up from 7.18 the previous year.

The high population in China is a result of their long-held agrarian status

I understand you don't like fucking yourself ... pretty sad when China's National Bureau of Statistics fucks you anyway ...

How do we caption this?

"Whoooops"

Chart herein says a ton. The bozo AGW contingent looking stupid as fuck.... :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Global Air Pollution Ranked By Country | ZeroHedge

Of particular note...India and China. The bozos in here dream of an all green utopia...proving once again...

These people are mental cases!! Change my mind...:deal:
I'm sure everyone caught in extreme weather is laughing along with you.

They're led by this sniveling, godless retard.... which is as predictable as Josef Stolen shitting his pants between the ice cream snack and nap time today.

greta scam.png

Science isn't about belief ... why do you think pediatricians understand fluid mechanics? ... do you get child health advice from meteorologists? ...
The globe is slightly warmer than 140 years ago ... so what? ... one degree ... just one degree in 140 years ... you should be embarrassed ...
he's the smartest stupid person in here.

I understand you don't like fucking yourself ... pretty sad when China's National Bureau of Statistics fucks you anyway ...
I think what was sad was you getting extremely easy-to-find information completely wrong, apparently from a strongly held bias against Asians.

Forum List

Back