Agree or Disagree: The price of Liberty is the very consequences thereof, and it is WORTH IT.

Liberty's price is the consequences such liberty creates. It is worth the cost.

• Agree, because...

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Disagree, because...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on the specific liberty, for example....

• Fuck liberty. I am a communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker and I want to be ruled.

• Total voters
I agree. Liberty is the ultimate virtue. All other principles bow to liberty. Liberty first. Anything that diminishes liberty should be questioned, scrutinized, examined, and ultimately removed.

I agree. Liberty is the ultimate virtue. All other principles bow to liberty. Liberty first. Anything that diminishes liberty should be questioned, scrutinized, examined, and ultimately removed.
The first thing that squishes liberty is human beings that want to control you and your environment. and so far those that want to control you and your environment are winning.

Liberty is more of a philosophical extent to the individual and is not allowed in the US based on the individual yet the collective or the leaders telling us what our liberties may be or not.

The first thing that squishes liberty is human beings that want to control you and your environment. and so far those that want to control you and your environment are winning.
Agree. What are we gonna do about it?

What liberty is that that we get to have?
What liberty do you want?

I agree with Austin Petersen: "I want a world where gay married couples defend their marijuana fields with automatic machine guns."

You tell me what liberty you want, and I will fight to make it happen.
Why do people have to be married to have liberty? In fact I found that marriage kills liberty and the individual.

Agree. What are we gonna do about it?
What we always do, try to get away with what we can while our lifelong parents aren't watching.

Liberty is more of a philosophical extent to the individual and is not allowed in the US based on the individual yet the collective or the leaders telling us what our liberties may be or not.
I think Thomas Jefferson had a more concrete understanding:

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." —Thomas Jefferson

WHAT Consequences? What is behind the question?

I have read attempts to justify the looting and burning and violence based on how it is out 'duty' to oppose a corrupt federal govt....but not one single person has explained to me how looting, burning, and destroying our local communities, how burning down my neighbors' local stores, is an act of fighting back against the federal govt.

I agree with Austin Petersen: "I want a world where gay married couples defend their marijuana fields with automatic machine guns."

Why do people have to be married to have liberty? In fact I found that marriage kills liberty and the individual.
Marriage is nothing more than a contract. People should be free to enter into contracts. Or, not enter into contracts.

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." —Thomas Jefferson
And we live in a modern society which obstructs the will and puts us within limits because we subjugate ourselves to the conveniences of existence.

WHAT Consequences? What is behind the question?

I have read attempts to justify the looting and burning and violence based on how it is out 'duty' to oppose a corrupt federal govt....but not one single person has explained to me how looting, burning, and destroying our local communities, how burning down my neighbors' local stores, is an act of fighting back against the federal govt.

And we live in a modern society which obstructs the will and puts us within limits because we subjugate ourselves to the conveniences of existence.
So, what are you saying? There is no liberty?

Marriage kills weak and small minded people. This is why you have found these results.

Thank you for the wonderful quote...but that does nothing to explain to me how looting, burning, and destroying our local communities, how burning down my neighbors' local stores, is an act of fighting back against the federal govt.

Forum List

Back