Hispanic Republican Congressional candidate, Anna Paulina Luna, censored by TWITTER

bottlecap

Platinum Member
Jun 11, 2020
A conservative and Hispanic social media darling, Luna has 195,000 followers on Twitter. Yet the blue check mark next to her name that signifies verification has eluded her.

“Ultimately I do feel that this is political prejudice," she told the Tampa Bay Times on Wednesday.

===========
THIS is Horrific, Racist CENSORSHIP by TWITTER. They are blocking ANNA because she is a conservative who believes in strong borders and they are terrified that a Hispanic woman can think for herself and that she loves the United States.

A conservative and Hispanic social media darling, Luna has 195,000 followers on Twitter. Yet the blue check mark next to her name that signifies verification has eluded her.

“Ultimately I do feel that this is political prejudice," she told the Tampa Bay Times on Wednesday.

===========
THIS is Horrific, Racist CENSORSHIP by TWITTER. They are blocking ANNA because she is a conservative who believes in strong borders and they are terrified that a Hispanic woman can think for herself and that she loves the United States.
That is a glimpse of what is to come if Biden and rest of the collective state dems take over.

===========
Facebook banned me today for 7 days because of a comment they felt wasn't glowing about "Muzzies".

You can make up anything you want about Christians, Jews, or Trump....but you cannot imply anything negative about their protected religion.

Sadly, that is true. The democrats already go after black Americans who do not subscribe to their Plantation Politics.

The leader of their party, Joe Biden, made that very clear when he told black Americans who would dare vote for his opponent, Donald TRUMP, that were not really black.

So now, the racist left is trying to pigeon hole free-thinking Hispanics, especially ones like Anna, who are proud of the flag, proud of the United States.

===========
That is a glimpse of what is to come if Biden and rest of the collective state dems take over.
This is a private company and may do as it likes no matter whom is president. Notice it is happening now during Trump?-Derpa.

Sadly, that is true. The democrats already go after black Americans who do not subscribe to their Plantation Politics.

The leader of their party, Joe Biden, made that very clear when he told black Americans who would dare vote for his opponent, Donald TRUMP, that were not really black.

So now, the racist left is trying to pigeon hole free-thinking Hispanics, especially ones like Anna, who are proud of the flag, proud of the United States.
Don;t forget the Dems are raping her first amendment rights...Yeah get in there and play dirty like those leftist.(Leftism is not defined as Democratic Party)

===========
She is welcome to argue here with us.

Seawalls that promote the general welfare not useless landwalls that don't!

===========
She is welcome to argue here with us.
There are restrictions here also.

===========
Facebook banned me today for 7 days because of a comment they felt wasn't glowing about "Muzzies".

You can make up anything you want about Christians, Jews, or Trump....but you cannot imply anything negative about their protected religion.

Most religions are protected, EXCEPT those in the BIBLE. And Facebook HATES the President.

===========

Huh? They aren't blocking her account at all. They haven't verified her. So feel free to find another platform.

===========
This is a private company and may do as it likes no matter whom is president. Notice it is happening now during Trump?-Derpa.
Yeah, becuase they can't win on issues, so they censor, we get it. They should be sued bigly......

===========

Moonglow the staunch communist of our forum has all the sudden turned to a huge capitalist, so big that even laws don't matter.

To Jack of No Trades:

"Verification indicates to other Twitter users that a profile is in the public interest and authentic, which can lead to more followers and a higher social media profile."

It is like a seal of of Approval from Good Housekeeping Magazine, and her opponent, Charlie Crist has it from Twitter as well as 2 of her Republican Primary opponents, Amanda Makki and George Buck.

If this race in the Florida’s 13th Congressional District is close, lack of verification could be a factor.

===========

Most religions are protected, EXCEPT those in the BIBLE. And Facebook HATES the President.
I didn't even use the word Muslim.....never mind the fact that what I was saying wasn't exactly negative.
I just implied that Obama made sure that Democrats would get alot of extra votes when he packed districts in Michigan with folks from the ME.

===========
Marxist Censor Free Speech because the truth defeats them
censorshipbyleft.jpg

===========

Moonglow the staunch communist of our forum has all the sudden turned to a huge capitalist, so big that even laws don't matter.
You wish, bigot. Corporations have been doing what they want for many-many years and the only thing that stops them is a court order at the expense of those aggrieved...Play yer semantic bullshit somewhere else.

===========
Yeah, becuase they can't win on issues, so they censor, we get it. They should be sued bigly......
What position in government is Twitter running for?

Forum List

Back