AG Garland will investigate the State election audits

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Joe Biden's AG Merrick Garland says that he will investigate the State election audits.

1) That means that he is investigating his party, his boss and himself......does that seem unethical, do you trust the Dems to investigate themselves?
2) Shouldn't the DOJ be helping the States investigate election crimes instead of trying to discredit them?

voterfraudjchhasdhjad.jpg

Joe Biden's AG Merrick Garland says that he will investigate the State election audits.

1) That means that he is investigating his party, his boss and himself......does that seem unethical, do you trust the Dems to investigate themselves?
2) Shouldn't the DOJ be helping the States investigate election crimes instead of trying to discredit them?

View attachment 513279
A blatant intimidation ploy.....Doubt it will work.

Bad move by the AG...

I don't see that anyone is breaking laws with these frivilous audits. You've giving weight to the sideshow by investigating them. Now, that being said, obviously I'm not going to click on the Gateway pundit site and give them any more traffic than they deserve so it's very likely a case of GP over hyping (i.e. lying).

Last edited:

View attachment 513279

"Investigate"

Barr's DOJ BENT OVER BACKWARDS to investigate purported election crimes. They found nothing major that was even half way credible.

And Trump's AG told you exactly that, but you crazy yahoos just don't want to listen.

Here's the problem you have.

The big counties cheat. They have cheated for years. It's like a truth we all know, like "rich people hire people to get out of paying taxes". Right? It's like a foundational thing. So when you type the above, you type it, but deep down, you're nervous. And we know you're nervous, because you hope the foundational truth is not discovered.

I read a Book every day that has a lot to say about cheating and justice and pride.

So you may get away with it...again.

And you just might not.

Bad move by the AG...

I don't see that anyone is breaking laws with these frivilous audits.

You didn't see that AZ has turned the custody of the ballots to some Qanon bamboo snorting quacks?

It breaks the Federal laws which require safekeeping of the ballots for 22 months.

Justice Department: Arizona Senate Audit, Recount May Violate Federal Law
If it does violate federal law; that is one thing. States, counties, cities, use outside vendors all the time though...

Again, I'm not going to believe a word the Gateway pundit says so I won't click on the link and what exactly the AG is looking into. If he's looking into that part of it; very well. But other than that, you're giving the whole audit fiasco oxygen.

Bad move by the AG...

You didn't see that AZ has turned the custody of the ballots to some Qanon bamboo snorting quacks?

It breaks the Federal laws which require safekeeping of the ballots for 22 months.

If it does violate federal law; that is one thing. States, counties, cities, use outside vendors all the time though...

Again, I'm not going to believe a word the Gateway pundit says so I won't click on the link and what exactly the AG is looking into. If he's looking into that part of it; very well. But other than that, you're giving the whole audit fiasco oxygen.

That's not going to hold water with easily half the nation when votes are TALLIED by outside contractors like Dominion.

View attachment 513279

Lets explain things to you...

Garland works for the American People not Biden...

This is meant to be the job of AG but Trump did everything in his power to try and make the AG his personal lawyer... Barr helped him out as much as possible....

If Garland sees a possible crime, he sworn to investigate that..

Barr's DOJ BENT OVER BACKWARDS to investigate purported election crimes. They found nothing major that was even half way credible.

And Trump's AG told you exactly that, but you crazy yahoos just don't want to listen.

Here's the problem you have.

The big counties cheat. They have cheated for years. It's like a truth we all know, like "rich people hire people to get out of paying taxes". Right? It's like a foundational thing. So when you type the above, you type it, but deep down, you're nervous. And we know you're nervous, because you hope the foundational truth is not discovered.

I read a Book every day that has a lot to say about cheating and justice and pride.

So you may get away with it...again.

And you just might not.
People make up things on the Internet so weak minded people can believe them and keep repeating...

Keep repeating..

Bad move by the AG...

I presumed everyone of those ballots were scanned before they were given to those guys...

Remember we saw black and blue pens on the count floor in audit(use the word lightly). If a single black or blue mark appears on a ballot it is a crime...

Am I right in saying they were scanned and can be traced?
Just want to know is it a Federal or State crime?

Forum List

Back