AG Garland will investigate the State election audits

Lets explain things to you...

Garland works for the American People not Biden...

This is meant to be the job of AG but Trump did everything in his power to try and make the AG his personal lawyer... Barr helped him out as much as possible....

If Garland sees a possible crime, he sworn to investigate that..
You should know from the lying by Comey, Clapper, Schiff and other people "sworn" to uphold and protect the Constitution that their oath means NOTHING to them.

I presumed everyone of those ballots were scanned before they were given to those guys...

Remember we saw black and blue pens on the count floor in audit(use the word lightly). If a single black or blue mark appears on a ballot it is a crime...

Am I right in saying they were scanned and can be traced?
Just want to know is it a Federal or State crime?
A high resolution image was made of each and every ballot.

What have the ninja boys found? What's there to be afraid of....? Can anyone show any physical evidence that trump got more votes than biden?

I'm not looking for any could have, or may haves or speculations, just real evidence.... Thanks in advance!
Have patience and wait for the final report. I think it is scheduled to be released in August.

We are both talking to complete strangers about politics on an internet forum. "Silly internet games" seems to be a given here. The difference lies in the rules of the game we play.

I play by the rules of an actual debate (more or less). This means I support my claims regardless of the fact I start a thread are simply respond to them. Like when I demonstrated that the claim that a person "knows" something to be true quite often is mistaken. I wouldn't be caught dead making a claim like "a truth we all know" it's a textbook logical fallacy called appeal to the people.

You seem to play by a different set of rules. Rules that allow you to make claims and then absolve you from the need to support them. I understand those kinds of rules make it easy to consider yourself to be right. The problem of course is that you will often be mistaking.

As to the "evidence", I think you are referring. (I have no way of knowing since you don't want to actually provide a source)
Arizona Senate hears plea for more Maricopa election materials or risk 'incomplete audit' Point to any claim fraud happened?
You troll by asking posters here to present evidence of things that are almost common knowledge. Then you likely will either discredit the information based on the source or you'll claim it is all bogus information and ask the poster to prove that it is true.

You silly people ignore the fact that authors of articles generally have have lot higher ethics and standards than do you. You're just here to argue.

Either that or the AG has a real concern that the cyber ninjas or whomever are doctoring ballots
They're making digital images of every ballot. That way, after the originals are turned back over to the election officials, they'll still be able to prove their findings. They are not "doctoring" the ballots. That was done by the poll workers doing the counting and scanning.

"Votes" were also generated and manipulated (without ballots) by computer algorithms. Watch and listen to the 2 hour video compiled by Mike Lindell.

Well, your blob's hand picked AG said there was no sizable fraud so the idea that the Democrats performed these tactics is, well, bullshit.
Barr might not have lied, but all he said was basically, "I have found no evidence of significant fraud." He did NOT conduct a forensic audit as is being done in Arizona (and soon to be dopne in other states).

Joe Biden's AG Merrick Garland says that he will investigate the State election audits.

1) That means that he is investigating his party, his boss and himself......does that seem unethical, do you trust the Dems to investigate themselves?
2) Shouldn't the DOJ be helping the States investigate election crimes instead of trying to discredit them?

View attachment 513279

If Garland had come out and admitted traitor Joe won by massive fraud, nobody would believe him, because

He always lies

It was in some jurisdictions; it wasn't in others. A better question is why you guys have opposed more people voting.

Five states have done nothing but vote-by-mail for years.....nobody has ever questioned the validity of those elections or the legitimacy of those who were elected.

Their methodology was to send a voter to everyone on the voter rolls...which is what we will discuss next.

Six years, in my view is too short an amount of time. Twelve years...now I'm listening.

How about this... Federally mandate every state to have an office of voter integrity whereby a federal official has the authority to cull the vital data (death records, social security data, etc...) and order the states to purge voter rolls of persons who obviously died, moved, etc...

Purging for non-participation is one of those half full/half empty things. Historically about 4 in 10 haven't voted on average. There may be any number of reasons people may register to vote and not vote. We shouldn't insert ourselves into that part of people's lives--remember when you guys liked small government? But if you have an official who can pull all of this data from public and private sources, look at it and see that Jane Doe passed away in 2019 but is still on the voter rolls in 2021... I have no problem with them being purged. But, as we've seen in the past, backwards southern states are all too eager to suppress voting, making it much more difficult than it needs to be, etc.... We need a federal official to be the arbiter of this.
There is a distinct difference between using requested absentee ballots and mailing out millions of unrequested ballots. Ballot harvesting (another tool of the Democrats) is wide open to fraud.

No I have. Evidence is something you present in court, not on the internet, not on TV narrated by Tucker Carlson.

In court the few lawyers that have tried to claim voter fraud happened on a scale sufficient to affect the outcome are now facing sanctions and are defending their conduct by telling the courts that those claims were not reasonable.

They're making digital images of every ballot. That way, after the originals are turned back over to the election officials, they'll still be able to prove their findings. They are not "doctoring" the ballots. That was done by the poll workers doing the counting and scanning.

"Votes" were also generated and manipulated (without ballots) by computer algorithms. Watch and listen to the 2 hour video compiled by Mike Lindell.
Can't wait until the Cyber Ninja's bring their "proof" to a court of law. It should be hilarious. We both know that they will never do that. Making the whole matter a fraud in and of itself.

Barr might not have lied, but all he said was basically, "I have found no evidence of significant fraud." He did NOT conduct a forensic audit as is being done in Arizona (and soon to be dopne in other states).
Just like every other AG since we have an AG.

The only difference between 2020 and every other election is that the loser is screaming voter fraud--as he has done 3 times before. All three times, no sizable voter fraud was ever found.

Let me guess. Your blob is right and everyone else is wrong.

You troll by asking posters here to present evidence of things that are almost common knowledge. Then you likely will either discredit the information based on the source or you'll claim it is all bogus information and ask the poster to prove that it is true.

You silly people ignore the fact that authors of articles generally have have lot higher ethics and standards than do you. You're just here to argue.
Nope it's not trolling to ask somebody to support claims they make.

As to me discrediting sources. If the only thing I have is a claim that a source isn't credible I don't use the argument. That would be a logical fallacy. I will use that argument ONLY if I can specify why in my opinion the substance of an article is wrong, including giving sources that support my opinion if required.

That is how a debate works.

There is a distinct difference between using requested absentee ballots and mailing out millions of unrequested ballots. Ballot harvesting (another tool of the Democrats) is wide open to fraud.

Seven states do exactly what you're suddenly finding fraudulent:

1627537312606.png

Have you ever questioned the validity of any of their previous elections or their officials? Nope. Only because your blob got his enormous ass kicked by an unprecedented margin are you questioning it now.

Please provide links to these above accusationsfor the 6 swing states Trump is contesting....

You are MISINFORMED!

NO SWING STATES mailed ballots, UNREQUESTED.

Which of the 6 swing states allowed ballot harvesting? Zero!

None of the 6 states used algorithms to produce votes. ZIP, ZERO, NONE.

YOU are relying on fabricated, lies and NOT the facts.

Seven states do exactly what you're suddenly finding fraudulent:

View attachment 518688

Have you ever questioned the validity of any of their previous elections or their officials? Nope. Only because your blob got his enormous ass kicked by an unprecedented margin are you questioning it now.

You’re hero and Covid 19 expert told the country there was no problem voting in person using masks and social distancing. Why did the swing states ignore the science and change the election rules just months before the election?

Joe Biden's AG Merrick Garland says that he will investigate the State election audits.

1) That means that he is investigating his party, his boss and himself......does that seem unethical, do you trust the Dems to investigate themselves?
2) Shouldn't the DOJ be helping the States investigate election crimes instead of trying to discredit them?

View attachment 513279

He's not investigating the audits to validate them, he's investigating to discredit them. It's damage control

Please provide links to these above accusationsfor the 6 swing states Trump is contesting....

You are MISINFORMED!

NO SWING STATES mailed ballots, UNREQUESTED.

Which of the 6 swing states allowed ballot harvesting? Zero!

None of the 6 states used algorithms to produce votes. ZIP, ZERO, NONE.

YOU are relying on fabricated, lies and NOT the facts.

Math proves Democrats stole the election in six States. The odds that all statistically insignificant leads went from Trump to Biden in EVERY ONE of the six states is essentially zero. Not one stayed with Trump. Not one went from Biden and just got stronger. All six flipped. And all flipped in corrupt Democrat cities.

If the reverse happened you'd suddenly get that

Math proves Democrats stole the election in six States. The odds that all statistically insignificant leads went from Trump to Biden in EVERY ONE of the six states is essentially zero. Not one stayed with Trump. Not one went from Biden and just got stronger. All six flipped. And all flipped in corrupt Democrat cities.

If the reverse happened you'd suddenly get that
The thing you don't understand is that the votes are not counted at random and voting patterns are not random.

Democrats voted largely by mail.

Mail votes were counted after in person votes.

Everyone predicted an early Trump lead in these states followed by a Biden comeback.

No I have. Evidence is something you present in court, not on the internet, not on TV narrated by Tucker Carlson.

In court the few lawyers that have tried to claim voter fraud happened on a scale sufficient to affect the outcome are now facing sanctions and are defending their conduct by telling the courts that those claims were not reasonable.
Evidence is evidence whether it is presented in court or not. Some courts have refused to hear cases based on lack of standing. Their refusal does not negate any evidence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back