AG Garland to Make a Statement in 30 Minutes, 2:30 EST, Aug 11.

I suspect the warrant will be a clear explanation as to what is going on but who the fuck knows? I would be surprised if this wasnt an open and shut case for the DOJ.

We held out hope that Trump would do that, didn't happen.
The only thing Garland has going for him is he didn't ship thousands of semi-automatic weapons to the drug cartels like Obama's AG Eric Holder. The DOJ is officially a Democrat Attack Squad. And you Trump haters could care less, it's all about TRUMP SAID THIS and TRUMP SAID THAT.

Trump is fucked isnt he ?
It seems unlikely that Trump would keep anything incriminating in the same house that the FBI already threatened to raid if he didnt turn over the previous 15 boxes, the same house where you have a room with a padlock issued by the FBI where you are keeping other classified documents, wouldnt you think? He has "go to prison" type evidence in THAT House? Not likely bro.

...and if this is all because of documents that the National Archives want to preserve, democrats, the FBI and the DOJ are totally fucked. The outrage from the public will be tremendous if its over some trivial shit like that. Heads will mother-fucking-roll if thats the case, and the democrat party will lose a lot of elections.

Last edited:
It seems unlikely that Trump would keep anything incriminating in the same house that the FBI already threatened to raid if he didnt turn over the previous 15 boxes, the same house where you have a room with a padlock issued by the FBI where you are keeping other classified documents, wouldnt you think?

...and if this is all because of documents that the National Archives want to preserve, democrats, the FBI and the DOJ are totally fucked. The outrage from the public will be tremendous if its over some trivial shit like that.
What’s trivial? They quietly did it to secure the documents. Trump blew it up. If he gave the documents to them it wouldn’t be an issue. All on Trump.

What’s trivial? They quietly did it to secure the documents. Trump blew it up. If he gave the documents to them it wouldn’t be an issue. All on Trump.
The worst sentence the Federal Government has ever handed down for this crime is 100 hours community service, but that was because he was stealing shit from the National Archives. No one else gets this treatment.

Obama kept his trove of documents by spending $36,000,000 to fight it in court. Bush signed an executive order to keep his. Hillary poured acid on her files, even after being subpoenaed to turn them over, but she received no punishment.........but then when it comes to Trump, they raid his fucking house? According to Merrick Garland "it had to be done". Why?

You are fooling yourself if you dont think there will be massive repercussions if this turns out to be over documents.

The worst sentence the Federal Government has ever handed down for this crime is 100 hours community service, but that was because he was stealing shit from the National Archives. No one else gets this treatment.

Obama kept his trove of documents by spending $36,000,000 to fight it in court. Bush signed an executive order to keep his. Hillary poured acid on her files, even after being subpoenaed to turn them over, but she received no punishment.........but then when it comes to Trump, they raid his fucking house? According to Merrick Garland "it had to be done". Why?

You are fooling yourself if you dont think there will be massive repercussions if this turns out to be over documents.
The only people pissed are lost souls who voted for Trump last time. There weren’t enough last time and he’s lost more Republicans since. He only has power inside the defunct Republican Party. He’s irrelevant on the national stage.

The only people pissed are lost souls who voted for Trump last time. There weren’t enough last time and he’s lost more Republicans since. He only has power inside the defunct Republican Party. He’s irrelevant on the national stage.
What does that have to do with our current conversation? Did you respond with that because you had no argument against my post that you quoted? You will never in your life catch me avoiding a debate like that. That shit is weak.

What does that have to do with our current conversation? Did you respond with that because you had no argument against my post that you quoted? You will never in your life catch me avoiding a debate like that. That shit is weak.

I answered the part about you claiming there will be a consequence. Nope.

Your lies are just lies. Obama didn’t steal 30M records . He ordered them through normal channels and they were fucking shipped to him by the Nationa Archives. Trump threw them on a plane and left with them then lied about having more. See the difference?

Forum List

Back