AG Garland to Make a Statement in 30 Minutes, 2:30 EST, Aug 11.

I answered the part about you claiming there will be a consequence. Nope.

Your lies are just lies. Obama didn’t steal 30M records . He ordered them through normal channels and they were fucking shipped to him by the Nationa Archives. Trump threw them on a plane and left with them then lied about having more. See the difference?
Lol, i never said Obama STOLE 30M records. I said he spent 36 million dollars to keep them. Thats tax payer money that he spent, by the way. Be honest, how pissed would you be if Trump spent $36,000,000 to keep those documents and it came out of our taxes?

Lol, i never said Obama STOLE 30M records. I said he spent 36 million dollars to keep them. Thats tax payer money that he spent, by the way. Be honest, how pissed would you be if Trump spent $36,000,000 to keep those documents and it came out of our taxes?

Are you insane? While in office, like every President, he disputed some FOIA requests. Perfectly legal and 100% unrelated. Why would you post that?

Are you insane? While in office, like every President, he disputed some FOIA requests. Perfectly legal and 100% unrelated. Why would you post that?
Are you dull? Obama had files that he didnt want anyone to see. Bush had files that he didnt want people to see. Hillary had files that she didnt want people to see. Trump has files that he doesnt want people to see. Only Trump got screwed, though. Are you following along now?

Are you dull? Obama had files that he didnt want anyone to see. Bush had files that he didnt want people to see. Hillary had files that she didnt want people to see. Trump has files that he doesnt want people to see. Only Trump got screwed, though. Are you following along now?
Are you really this dumb? Only Trump took documents. No one else did.

You are not following along well at all. Obama DID take his documents. In fact, people are wondering why he never put any of them in his library. Many are on digital file, but not all. He has them somewhere, but not there. By the way, the documents that the FBI may or may not have seized, and the 15 boxes he previously gave them, will eventually be returned to Trump to be put in HIS library.

Except Crooked Hillary and The Worthless Negro you fucking dumbass Moon Bat.

Crooked Hillary should have gone to prison but since she was the Democrat Presidential Nominee and the filthy dishonest Worthless Negro was President she was deemed to be above the law.

You are not following along well at all. Obama DID take his documents. In fact, people are wondering why he never put them in his library. He has them somewhere, but not there. By the way, the documents that the FBI may or may not have seized, will eventually be returned to Trump to be put in HIS library.

He requested them. That’s not taking dipshit. If I ask to borrow your car and you let me… that’s not stealing. If i just fucking take your car I’ve stolen it.

He requested them. That’s not taking dipshit. If I ask to borrow your car and you let me… that’s not stealing. If i just fucking take your car I’ve stolen it.
You do realize that Trump was in conversation with the FBI over these documents? It wasnt like he was saying "i have no idea what documents youre talking about". It was a legal battle, until the FBI decided to embarrass him and go all Wyatt Earp on him.

The only thing Garland has going for him is he didn't ship thousands of semi-automatic weapons to the drug cartels like Obama's AG Eric Holder. The DOJ is officially a Democrat Attack Squad. And you Trump haters could care less, it's all about TRUMP SAID THIS and TRUMP SAID THAT.
1660297428556.png

You would have to be a complete moron not to know that the decision to have the FBI raid a former President and likely current presidential candidate has to go to Biden. Garland does not make that decision.

Forum List

Back