AG Garland Calls Trump's Bluff

People on site said it looked like a raid on a Miami drug kingpin...

Bull fucking shit. The search had been going on for hours before anyone even knew about it. Had some blogger not posted about it Trump would not have even mentioned it.

WHY do you think PResident Trump was Bluffing. Everything the FBI and DOJ have done is abhorred by the American people. EVEN DEMOCRATS are having a problem with this.

yes. Let's see if Garland DOES have it released. He ordered the raid and now he has to depend on a judge to ALLOW HIM TO RELEASE IT??? Well. I PRAY you are joking. I'll wager Ratty Boom Balatty Garland is bluffing.
Exactly.

Will it be the same Jeffrey Epstein hand-around judge that issued the warrant in the first place, or another just as corrupt?

If the DOJ really does want the warrant made public, you can bet that it is carefully written so as not to contain any damaging information to the left. It is the affidavit, and the documents that support it, that would tell what lies were used to obtain this warrant.

I'm sure that the warrants used to spy on Carter Page would look valid if all you saw was the warrant. It took some digging to finally expose the deliberate lies that led to them.

g5000 should just admit…he sucked a dudes dick once and he knows Trump would never approve so therefore he hates Trumps politics….That’s literally the case with all these loons… Mac1958 has close ties with those here on stolen citizenships/barely legals.
It’s the same shit every time.
“I have a white daughter who likes black radiator hose therefore I hate Trump.”
“I have a faggot son that likes dick so I hate Trump.”
“I married a wetback so I hate Trump.”
“I love abortions so I hate Trump.”

More sexual fantasies being posted on this site by the Trump worshipers.

Weird how often that happens on this forum.

Bull fucking shit. The search had been going on for hours before anyone even knew about it. Had some blogger not posted about it Trump would not have even mentioned it.
This could have been done differently. But the Progs and their stage and their arrogance of being untouchable continues.

This could have been done differently. But the Progs and their stage and their arrogance of being untouchable continues.

Perhaps it could have. From some reports they had tried the "different" ways and did not get any success.

We still do not know what he had, that is the lynchpin to this whole thing and whether it was warranted or not

Merrick Garland beat the Oklahoma City bombers, the Unabomber, and the Olympic bomber. This is not his first rodeo. He can outmaneuver Trump

Merrick Garland beat the Oklahoma City bombers, the Unabomber, and the Olympic bomber. This is not his first rodeo. He can outmaneuver Trump
garland was not the lead prosecutor. NO ONE knew who ratty was. Garland and obama used it to justify this moron for a nomination to SC. Garland is a punk. He was more like a paper pusher....a gopher. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Garland Moves to Release Details on Search of Trump’s Home

So you've all been demanding the release of the warrant, eh?

Be careful what you ask for. Garland has called your bluff.

Now that the AG has asked the judge to allow him to release the warrant to the public, along with an inventory of what was seized at Trump's hideout, Trump has until 3 pm tomorrow to put the kibosh on the request.

Will he? What excuse will he give?

Mr. Garland said he had personally approved the search after the failure of “less intrusive” attempts to retrieve material taken from the White House by Mr. Trump.
Mr. Garland provided no details. But the person briefed on the matter said investigators had been concerned about material from what the government calls “special access programs,” a designation even more classified than “top secret” that is typically reserved for extremely sensitive operations carried out by the United States abroad or for closely held technologies and capabilities.

Government officials have expressed concern that allowing highly classified materials to remain at Mr. Trump’s home could leave them vulnerable to efforts by foreign adversaries to acquire them, according to another person familiar with the Justice Department’s thinking.
"Who wants to go on a Panty Raid?"
Merrick Garland, August 8, 2022

Garland cannot release the warrant without Trump's okay. That's the law.

All caught up now?
That is a lie. You are a liar.

You can, for instance, if you cannot locate someone in a Civil or Criminal case, post a summons in the newspaper regarding what they are being summoned for.

After so many days, even if they do not respond and no one can find the piece of shit, they are considered served and your case can be heard in their absence and you will be awarded a default judgment.

The same goes with warrants which can be publicly posted in a post office, on a website, in legal news and in the newspapers.

The FBI does not need a judge to release the details of a warrant.

That is nothing but CYA because what they did was not only improper, it was illegal, and based purely in politics as has been the case since they first started harassing President Trump with Operation Russian Collusion - Crossfire Hurricane, still an ongoing operation 6 years later.

The FBI and DOJ is still in violation of The LAW today for refusing to produce FEDERAL COURT ORDERED DOCUMENTS regarding their Operation Russian Collusion - Crossfire Hurricane. Where is your outrage over that?

Have you ever seen a damn "Wanted" poster, you flaming DemNazi Idiot?

Well lets be honest, the America people trust Democrats less with each passing day. THUG cramp like raiding Trump's home and rifling through the first lady's underwear drawer. Hiring 80,000 IRS agents to audit the people. Dems have lost it.

Colluding is perfectly legal, but a foreign power aiding a campaign is illegal.
However, Mueller found absolutely no evidence of Russia having any effect on the election at all.

Yes he found campaign members frequently meeting with Russians, but that is collusion and perfectly legal.
No one in Trump's campaign was ever found guilty of "colluding" with anyone.
It would be impossible, since "culluding" is not a criminal offense.
Here are examples:

{... Paul Manafort was found guilty of tax fraud and bank fraud in a jury trial in August 2018. A month later, he pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges related to money laundering, lobbying violations and witness tampering. ...}

{... MICHAEL COHEN
Trump’s former personal lawyer is serving a three-year prison sentence at home due to the coronavirus pandemic. He pleaded guilty in August 2018 to crimes including orchestrating ‘hush money’ payments before the 2016 election to women who had said they had sexual encounters with Trump. ...}

{...MICHAEL FLYNN
The retired Army lieutenant general served as Trump’s national security adviser for less than a month in 2017. He pleaded guilty that year to lying to the FBI about his interactions with Russia’s ambassador to the United States in the weeks before Trump took office. ...}

NONE of these involved any Russian effect on the election, at all, in any way.
IT is worrisome and a high number that so many connected to the former administration have plead guilty or have taken the 5th.

Garland called Trump’s bluff and outwitted Trump – granted, which is not hard to do.

By petitioning the court to make the warrant public, Garland exposes how Trump and conservatives have tried to spin the lawful, Constitutional search into something it isn’t – that Trump and conservatives have been lying about the motive for the search, lying that the search was part of a ‘witch hunt,’ lying that it was an ‘abuse of power.’

MSNBC might be buying the shill line but even notable Independent journalists are not. All over Twitter: "right so they waited 18 months to get these highly sensitive, beyond Top Secret documents back?"

This is laughable. It's laughable that some people are falling for it.
Here is one of are biggest problems, getting all your information from Fox or MSM. Two stations that are politically postured as apposed to truth seeking.

Perhaps it could have. From some reports they had tried the "different" ways and did not get any success.

We still do not know what he had, that is the lynchpin to this whole thing and whether it was warranted or not
We jump in with both feet, lock in an opinion, never waiting for the facts to play out.

Understandable that the OP would assume it is normal practice to redefine words when reality doesn't support your position, but there is no "bluff" in play here.

Hahaha…thats the thing…you Libs play stupid every time this shit happens…Ask yourself this…how many ‘investigations’ has Trump been party to that were “warranted”?
CONNECT THE FUCKING DOTS!
Right now you should be leaning toward this being nothing more than another bullshit witch-hunt but your extreme TDS won’t allow it. Trump has stolen the rational part of your minds…..ask Mac1958 about that.

WHY do you think PResident Trump was Bluffing. Everything the FBI and DOJ have done is abhorred by the American people. EVEN DEMOCRATS are having a problem with this.

yes. Let's see if Garland DOES have it released. He ordered the raid and now he has to depend on a judge to ALLOW HIM TO RELEASE IT??? Well. I PRAY you are joking. I'll wager Ratty Boom Balatty Garland is bluffing.

Trump couldn't read the documents.

Forum List

Back