AG Barr: FBI Investigation A Historic Travesty

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
AG BARR: FBI INVESTIGATION A HISTORIC TRAVESTY

11 Apr 2020 ~~ Scott Johnson
I have been saying for quite a while that the government operation run against the Trump campaign and the Trump presidency is the greatest scandal by far in American political history. Based on the progress of the investigation he has commissioned, Attorney General Barr has arrived at the same conclusion.
That is how I read his remarks in the interview with Laura Ingraham earlier this week. RCP’s Ian Schwartz has posted video and transcript at RealClearPolitics under the headline “Barr: Russian Collusion Probe Into Trump “One Of The Greatest Travesties In American History.” I have posted the video below. This must be a preview of coming attractions.
Quotable quote: “My own view is that the evidence shows that we’re not dealing with just mistakes or sloppiness. There is something far more troubling here, and we’re going to get to the bottom of it. And if people broke the law, and we can establish that with the evidence, they will be prosecuted…

Comment:
Time, action and accountability will tell if Barr truly believes what he says. Words mean absolutely nothing when it comes to politics and politicians. Durham has been touted to do his job honestly, without bias. Let's hope that is the case...
I can't stop remembering the non-scandals of Obama's "Fast n' Furious" sales of guns to Mexican drug lords and sending an airplane load of 400 million in cash to his Ayatollahs for a total of $1.7 Billion. Sadly, it's the NYT and WP that decide what's a scandal and what is to be ignored.
I question, would this be front page news on every Mainline News outlet every day on and on if this happened to Obama or even Hillary. But, since they are among the suspects ........
I fear the end results will be... a report saying "Mistakes were made, but nobody made them."

let me go on and get ahead of the leftist saying that its bull and that Bar is a Trump crony ...... this is no feminine he said she said gossip bull like the left has been using to try to tie Trump with russian collusion ... nope ! there is going to be absolute documented [emails paper trails ect ] evidence to verify this ! it was an attempted coup and collusion with russian operatives to interfere and then overthrow an election ....in other word treason !

I have been saying for quite a while that the government operation run against the Trump campaign and the Trump presidency is the greatest scandal by far in American political history. Based on the progress of the investigation he has commissioned, Attorney General Barr has arrived at the same conclusion.
That is how I read his remarks in the interview with Laura Ingraham earlier this week. RCP’s Ian Schwartz has posted video and transcript at RealClearPolitics under the headline “Barr: Russian Collusion Probe Into Trump “One Of The Greatest Travesties In American History.” I have posted the video below. This must be a preview of coming attractions.
Quotable quote: “My own view is that the evidence shows that we’re not dealing with just mistakes or sloppiness. There is something far more troubling here, and we’re going to get to the bottom of it. And if people broke the law, and we can establish that with the evidence, they will be prosecuted…

Comment:
Time, action and accountability will tell if Barr truly believes what he says. Words mean absolutely nothing when it comes to politics and politicians. Durham has been touted to do his job honestly, without bias. Let's hope that is the case...
I can't stop remembering the non-scandals of Obama's "Fast n' Furious" sales of guns to Mexican drug lords and sending an airplane load of 400 million in cash to his Ayatollahs for a total of $1.7 Billion. Sadly, it's the NYT and WP that decide what's a scandal and what is to be ignored.
I question, would this be front page news on every Mainline News outlet every day on and on if this happened to Obama or even Hillary. But, since they are among the suspects ........
I fear the end results will be... a report saying "Mistakes were made, but nobody made them."

I expect indictments then. Biggest scandal in history?
Otherwise it's all HOT FUCKING AIR

Comment:

It’s a huge scandal alright, but no one will pay a price. Our government is much to corrupt to ever police itself.

Comment:

It’s a huge scandal alright, but no one will pay a price. Our government is much to corrupt to ever police itself.

in normal times i fear you may be right ... but Trump is not a normal DC good ole boy member . Trump will not let this go .. somebodies ass is going to justifiably pay !

Comment:

Barr is a trump sycophant. He has no credibility.

Comment:

it does not matter what you believe woman ! the evidence will [unlike the dems bull frame job] will be irrefutable !

Last edited:

Comment:

Your delusional post was predicted.

Comment:

in normal times i fear you may be right ... but Trump is not a normal DC good ole boy member . Trump will not let this go .. somebodies ass is going to justifiably pay !

I can’t agree. You are giving him too much credit. I don’t think he really cares. He just wants to be re-elected.

Comment:

it does not matter what you believe woman ! the evidence will [unlike the dems bull frame job] will be irrefutable !

We first need to see the SPECIFIC evidence, man! It doesn't matter what you believe, either, man! Barr has no credibility. He, himself, handed it over by his actions. He is entirely responsbile.

Comment:

We first need to see the SPECIFIC evidence, man! It doesn't matter what you believe, either, man! Barr has no credibility. He, himself, handed it over by his actions. He is entirely responsbile.

Yup. He misrepresented the Mueller report, Mueller had to correct him. Barr’s credibility as non partisan is non existent.

Comment:

Yup. He misrepresented the Mueller report, Mueller had to correct him. Barr’s credibility as non partisan is non existent.

No, he didn’t.

Comment:

No, he didn’t.

Comment:

What I find absolutely dizzying, as a born-and-raised American, is that there are people in the U.S. who think that all of us Americans must march in lockstep behind this anti-American foolishness and have the chutzpah to become angry at us, as if we are at fault. I always get personal insults just by saying that I''m not having anything to do with it. Swearing and name-calling. I did not have anything to do with the creation of this trump thing.

Comment:

No, he didn’t.

From your link:

The Special Counsel emphasized that nothing in the Attorney General’s March 24 letter was inaccurate or misleading,” Kupec said. “But, he expressed frustration over the lack of context and the resulting media coverage regarding the Special Counsel’s obstruction analysis.”

Try reading past the headline next time.

Comment:

So why hasn't the m-fkr arrested anyone?

Mueller was given the chance to testify in front of the Senate Judiciary committee whenever he wanted, or to provide a written statement to the committee if he disagreed with Barr's opinion. The response from Mueller was silence. He found no conspiracy between Trump & Russia, and the obstruction allegations are laughable when no crime was committed in the first place. Now, I heard today that Steele was fed his information from a Russian disinformation source and the the Govt knew it was BS from the start. Why was the Mueller investigation started to begin with if Russia collusion was discredited from the beginning?

I really think we need Barr and Mueller in front of the committee together to answer these questions.

Comment:

No, he didn’t.

From your link:

The Special Counsel emphasized that nothing in the Attorney General’s March 24 letter was inaccurate or misleading,” Kupec said. “But, he expressed frustration over the lack of context and the resulting media coverage regarding the Special Counsel’s obstruction analysis.”

Try reading past the headline next time.

Wrong again dude, and a selective quote fail. Those are the words of Kupec, DoJ (aka Barr’s) spokesman. Not Mueller’s words. It is what Kupec is claiming Was said.

There is more....Barr is a partisan tool.

Forum List

Back