After record number of illegal border crossings, election denier Karine Jean Pierre says Biden has done "more than anybody else"

P.S. Glad to see deep blue NY finally getting a taste of reality, what with the hordes of prim age working men invading their schools, hotels and work spaces.

Enjoy!

They need more. Until every hotel, apartment building, private home, and school is filled to capacity with migrants, New York is failing to do it's duty as a "sanctuary".

Keep the buses rolling!

Deportations are up. We have more jobs than people to fill them. The nation is just like it was under your blob. We have undocumented persons coming across the border. The world still spins on it’s axis.
60 years of the great society...the ghettos are prospering with an abundant number of working poor and poor and costs an arm and a leg just to keep them from simmering over. Lies abound.

He's done more human trafficking than anybody else, that's for sure.

I saw the clip of her saying that on Newsmax earlier today.

She made me say "WTF?" then "F you, you stupid POS C-Word." I couldn't help myself.

I can't believe there are actually people out there that believe what she's saying. How stupid are some people?

Forum List

Back