After reading this article what would you have Biden do?

Are you willing to break our trade commitments so we can have cheaper prices at the pump?

• Yes!

• No!

• Let me just blame Biden like the left Blamed Trump for everything!

• I hate you!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who are you kidding. I mean a big part of Trump's appeal was he was going to reduce regulations. Did he? Well yeah, for the fossil fuel industry, but in every other area, regulations actually went up. And overall, yep, they went up. And now look, we are paying the price for that deregulation of the fossil fuel industry. And when Biden attempts to return things to what they used to be, Republicans kick and scream like stuck pigs. Stupid. But did you miss this part of the article I posted,

They manipulate prices to both enhance profits and swing elections,

That is precisely what is happening right now. They are enhancing their profits and attempting to swing the midterms toward Republicans in the hopes of getting MORE deregulation. A serious bipartisan proposal to nationalize the industry and watch gas prices tumble.
I am well aware, the industry is calling the shots on the sqeeze on output and that the Biden Admin is taking the hit, as if they did it. I still would not turn the industry over to Govt control. Regulation yes, control no and that is what it would take for a short term gain. I still favor the long game and continued capitalism as the engine to continue seeing us to the future. Sure Joe is stuck and probably wrongly taking the hit, but face it, he hasn't exactly been a shining star in many other areas, so I'm pretty ambivalent on Joe, these days, and that is being fair. He wanted the job. Said he was a consensus builder, and a moderate. I am willing to watch him moderate his way out of this mess being squeezed from both sides. I would never support trump or a trumper, as I am not willing to give up our constitutional representative democratically elected form of government for a possible autocracy any more than I am willing to give up on capitalism, but I am not in team biden unless the 2024 is a Biden vs Trump or Trump wanna-be election.

Forum List

Back