After Manchin visited Canada earlier this year, he saw the light in making sure Canada received a big piece of the U.S tax funded Inflation Bill

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
On of many CBC articles that promote the love of big government spending in the free market and this one is special to the authors heart because it's American taxpayer subsidies coming to Canada. Beauty eh?

It seems that Joe Machin so enjoyed Canadas Police State when he was here that he saw an offer he couldn't refuse.I also read somewhere that a Commission run by his wife is receiving $1B from this Bill.

Manchin really knows how to go out in style! Benefits for all his relations, even if it does signal a loss in his next election. There is no way his opponent doesn't dig these details up.

Canada eyes cash for critical minerals in Biden's big new climate bill​

after Manchin visited Canada earlier this year, he opined that the two countries should be working more closely together on minerals.

This new bill appears designed to do just that, through the tax credits for North American vehicles, and the cash for critical-minerals projects.

Last edited:
Things that are more trustworthy than Joe Manchin:

Joe Biden in a room filled with little girls
Gas Station dick pills
Ted Bundy at a college prep rally
Lindsay Graham’s Masculinity
Joe Biden’s Mental stability
Bill Cosby at a key swap party
My ex wife with the credit card
Jim Cramer’s stock pics
Casey Anthony babysitting my kids
Hunter Biden chaperoning a Girl Scout camp
Alec Baldwin’s gun handling skills

On of many CBC articles that promote the love of big government spending in the free market and this one is special to the authors heart because it's American taxpayer subsidies coming to Canada. Beauty eh?

It seems that Joe Machin so enjoyed Canadas Police State when he was here that he saw an offer he couldn't refuse.I also read somewhere that a Commission run by his wife is receiving $1B from this Bill.

Manchin really knows how to go out in style! Benefits for all his relations, even if it does signal a loss in his next election. There is no way his opponent doesn't dig these details up.

Canada eyes cash for critical minerals in Biden's big new climate bill​

after Manchin visited Canada earlier this year, he opined that the two countries should be working more closely together on minerals.

This new bill appears designed to do just that, through the tax credits for North American vehicles, and the cash for critical-minerals projects.
They should rename it Mansions new climate bill.

Seems your in-house Canadian, at least the most honest Canadian on this site; was a few days ahead of the curve on this. Unfortunately with so much free time on my hands I can follow such details and connect the dots.

Even Trudeau wisely understands what a great deal this is for Canada. The Police State in Ontario have wet themselves with the benefit here alone.

Thank you Manchin! Your love of Canada is surely not based on any economic benefit you yourself have taken. The U.S taxpayer will be very charitable to us as this Bill takes effect.

Trudeau celebrates Canadian windfall from Biden signing Inflation Reduction Act​

Forum List

Back