Biden economy forcing the rich into Walmart

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The starvation policy called Bidenomics is hitting America's more affluent sector. How will this translate to the people when they are sealed in the voting cubicles this fall.

I don't think that all of these Fake investigations and Fake Warrants and Raids against the Trumpster is going to amount to a hill of beans.

The Walmart parking lot is where muggers and their victims' rendezvous.
I stopped going there many years ago after seeing several crimes.

Every day across the United States criminal activity is occurring at some Walmart parking lot every hour. In fact, at one Walmart store alone, in Las Vegas nearly 900 service calls per year to local police, regarding theft, robbery, and assault. That’s almost three calls per day.

Walmart Parking Lot Crime |Lawsuit, Attorney, Lawyer

rapelawsuit.com/walmart_parking_lot_crime

The starvation policy called Bidenomics is hitting America's more affluent sector. How will this translate to the people when they are sealed in the voting cubicles this fall.

I don't think that all of these Fake investigations and Fake Warrants and Raids against the Trumpster is going to amount to a hill of beans.

I can just envision Mr. and Mrs. Howell wearing their dapper fur coat and top hat, jewelry and gold tipped cane walking around Wal Mart with a foul look on their faces as they mingle with all the other peasants.

"Dear look at this set of plates, why the hell isn't anything made in Italy or France anymore!?"

I am sure I can find a fuck to donate for the wealthy. Wait a minute, nope, no fucks to give.

A lot of pedos hangout at Walmart so I'm sure that Biden likes going there inflation or not.

The Walmart parking lot is where muggers and their victims' rendezvous.
I stopped going there many years ago after seeing several crimes.

Every day across the United States criminal activity is occurring at some Walmart parking lot every hour. In fact, at one Walmart store alone, in Las Vegas nearly 900 service calls per year to local police, regarding theft, robbery, and assault. That’s almost three calls per day.

Walmart Parking Lot Crime |Lawsuit, Attorney, Lawyer

rapelawsuit.com/walmart_parking_lot_crime
Also Home Depot.

Forum List

Back