After Corona Virus Lets Never Forget; Republicans Recklessly Put Our Lives In Danger

I'll add it to da list

After the common cold is cured
After athletes foot is cured
After psoriasis is cured
After genital warts are cured
After herpes simplex is cured
After cancer is cured
...What was I supposed to remember again ?
Oh
After Alzheimer's is cured ????
Likkmee, you ARE a poet, and you most likely FORGOT it................What WAS your name again?

What in the hell did the democrats do keep us out of danger?

fd6jp.jpg

Built a functional federal government which Republicans have been trying to tear down for decades.

Republicans handed it over to a near illiterate third grader of a reality TV show host. What did you expect?
that illiterate 3rd grader has been kicking yalls left wing asses for over 3yrs ...and he will do it again in Nov ! and i will toss back my head and laugh at you when it happens . and i will laugh again in Nov !

Built a functional federal government which Republicans have been trying to tear down for decades.

Republicans handed it over to a near illiterate third grader of a reality TV show host. What did you expect?
that illiterate 3rd grader has been kicking yalls left wing asses for over 3yrs ...and he will do it again in Nov ! and i will toss back my head and laugh at you again when it happens . when the left cried in 2016 i laughed ! and in Nov i will laugh again.

Is this another one of those "billionaires are stupid, I'm smarter than billionaires" type of posts posted by someone who thinks gender is a choice?

Does being a billionaire make him smarter than me?

Is it my fault I wasn’t born to massively wealthy parents?

Yeah the republicans did it. New York did not buy ventilatortors when they knew they needed them, but that was republicans.
New York told people go to work don't worry, but that was republicans.
44 did not buy masks after the last epidemic, but that was republicans.
People complained when Trump did travel bans on China and Europe, but that was republicans.
As conman Trump pushes a malaria drug to the clueless dolts who buy into his bullshit. Trump, the biggest snake oil salesman in history. Take your dose yet? Notice how Trump said he'd try it with a disclaimer thrown in how he'd have to "check with his doctor first"? If it's so great why the disclaimer? Do all you suckers plan on checking with YOUR doctor first or will you just take it on the recommendation of Dr. Trump?
Are you foolish enough to do anything without a doctors approval? Beside you need a doctors prescription for it. But don't let facts get in the way of your little rant. Maybe fall on your back and kick your heels while doing it may help.

that illiterate 3rd grader has been kicking yalls left wing asses for over 3yrs ...and he will do it again in Nov ! and i will toss back my head and laugh at you when it happens . and i will laugh again in Nov !

He had help. A lot of help.

Yeah the republicans did it. New York did not buy ventilatortors when they knew they needed them, but that was republicans.
People complained when Trump did travel bans on China and Europe, but that was republicans.
As conman Trump pushes a malaria drug to the clueless dolts who buy into his bullshit. Trump, the biggest snake oil salesman in history. Take your dose yet? Notice how Trump said he'd try it with a disclaimer thrown in how he'd have to "check with his doctor first"? If it's so great why the disclaimer? Do all you suckers plan on checking with YOUR doctor first or will you just take it on the recommendation of Dr. Trump?
Are you foolish enough to do anything without a doctors approval? Beside you need a doctors prescription for it. But don't let facts get in the way of your little rant. Maybe fall on your back and kick your heels while doing it may help.
You can rest assured that Trump & his family along with the hacks he surrounds himself with are heavily invested in the drug maker who markets the stuff. Enjoy, sucker.

Is this another one of those "billionaires are stupid, I'm smarter than billionaires" type of posts posted by someone who thinks gender is a choice?

no its not your fault that you were not born to wealthy parents .... and its also not your fault you are an idiot ... you were born that way and theirs nothing to be done about . money cant fix everything ..:itsok:

He had help. A lot of help.
pal you need help . a lot of help .

no its not your fault that you were not born to wealthy parents .... and its also not your fault you are an idiot ... you were born that way and theirs nothing to be done about . money cant fix everything ..:itsok:
Oh. You’re one of those childish posters just interested in name calling.
Carry on. Without me of course.

You can rest assured that Trump & his family along with the hacks he surrounds himself with are heavily invested in the drug maker who markets the stuff. Enjoy, sucker.
I didn't see any kicking of your heels. Try again but really kick and make sure you toss your head from side to side.
I have no doubt you have all the documenting to back that up or are you just doing the spoiled brat gig because no one gave you a participation trophy in 2016?

Oh. You’re one of those childish posters just interested in name calling.
Carry on. Without me of course.
:th_dontgosmiley-1::auiqs.jpg:

“THE STRUGGLE OF man against power,” the Czech writer Milan Kundera famously proclaimed, “is the struggle of memory against forgetting.”

Here in the United States, both politicians and the public tend to have the shortest of short memories. There is much collective “forgetting” that goes on in Washington D.C., New York, and beyond.

Consider those politicians and pundits who cheered on the illegal invasion of Iraq in 2003, while spreading lies about weapons of mass destruction, and continue to hold important and influential positions in politics and in the media; one of them is even on course to be the Democratic presidential nominee in November. Today, however, few mention Iraq in relation to any of these politicians or pundits.

Those bankers and economists who backed the disastrous economic policies that helped cause the financial crash in 2008 continue to lecture the rest of us on how to run the economy. Today, however, few mention the crash in relation to any of these people.

I wonder: Will we make the same mistake after the United States has recovered from the coronavirus pandemic, perhaps the biggest political, economic, and public health crisis in modern American history? Will we forgive those who got it so badly wrong and endangered our lives? Will we forget their dishonest and negligent behavior?

Only, I guess, if we abandon “the struggle of man against power,” to quote Kundera.

No.
What the fuck are you talking about?????

“THE STRUGGLE OF man against power,” the Czech writer Milan Kundera famously proclaimed, “is the struggle of memory against forgetting.”

Here in the United States, both politicians and the public tend to have the shortest of short memories. There is much collective “forgetting” that goes on in Washington D.C., New York, and beyond.

Consider those politicians and pundits who cheered on the illegal invasion of Iraq in 2003, while spreading lies about weapons of mass destruction, and continue to hold important and influential positions in politics and in the media; one of them is even on course to be the Democratic presidential nominee in November. Today, however, few mention Iraq in relation to any of these politicians or pundits.

Those bankers and economists who backed the disastrous economic policies that helped cause the financial crash in 2008 continue to lecture the rest of us on how to run the economy. Today, however, few mention the crash in relation to any of these people.

I wonder: Will we make the same mistake after the United States has recovered from the coronavirus pandemic, perhaps the biggest political, economic, and public health crisis in modern American history? Will we forgive those who got it so badly wrong and endangered our lives? Will we forget their dishonest and negligent behavior?

Only, I guess, if we abandon “the struggle of man against power,” to quote Kundera.

No.

“Banning all travel from Europe or any other part of the world may slow it, but…it will not stop it,” Biden warned.

In January, Biden also criticized as xenophobic the administration’s travel ban to China as the outbreak began to worsen, although it was instrumental in preventing an outbreak in the United States much sooner.

“This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia,” Biden said during an Iowa campaign event.

Joe Biden opposed the China travel restrictions wisely put in place by President Trump in January – restrictions that health experts credit with slowing the spread of coronavirus & saving lives.
If Biden had been in charge, more Americans would have contracted the virus faster. pic.twitter.com/yDXRYl6lOk
— Trump War Room – Text EMPOWER to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) March 12, 2020

Words from another dumb assed Democrat. I bet you even think Nancy Pelosi is a “great” American.

There are lots of other clueless dolts recovering from China virus thanks the "malaria drug". But hard evidence doesn't interest you, I get it. You're a devout Trump hater.

New Topics

Forum List

Back