After BYU Honor Code change, LDS Church now says same-sex relationships are ‘not compatible’

People who live inside echo chambers are always shocked when something 'From Outside' leaks into their tiny little heads.
Tiny little heads? Like yours ? Consider the your own echo chamber. Your own bubble. The world is changing. Society is changing? Standards of human decency are evolving . Unfortunately some of you are not. Deal with it.
Human decency never changes.

What changes is how you define perversion.

Today the left thinks being white and married and liking the opposite sex is sick.

Funny . I didn't know that. So happens that I am white, married and like the opposite sex. Feeling stupid yet?

Well if you are WHY are you so obsessed with pushing the LGBTQ thing? Why are you so obsessed with young children having the LGBTQ thing pushed on them in schools as Propaganda?

The majority of straight, white males who like the opposite sex do NOT obsess about PROMOTING LGBTQ, do NOT obsess about young children being taught about LGBTQ. The majority of straight, white males AND straight, white females who like the opposite sex tend to SUPPORT the continuation of Heterosexuality as the norm within society, you do the OPPOSITE of ALL of this. IF Mr. Lucy started to obsess about LGBTQ in the way YOU do then I would say to him "so you're sexually attracted to men now as well?" Because it is NOT normal for a Heterosexual man to spend so much time like you do PROMOTING and DEFENDING the LGBTQ Agenda and Lifestyle.

I'm not finished with you ! I'm sick and tired of all of your horseshit about indoctrinating children. You seem to be too fucking ignorant and out of touch with reality to know and understand that children are not stupid and in fact a lot smarter than you are. They don't need adults to make them aware of the reality of gender dysphoria and sexual orientation issues, They are very much aware through peer interactions and social media. What they need responsible adults -of which you clearly are not one- to help them sort out their feelings and thoughts about these issues. They need responsible and sane adults to provide support and guidance when they have questions and anxieties about their gender identity or sexual orientation. The need validation -not rejection and moralization. They need responsible adults to help the understand that they should show compassion and be accepting of others who are different. In doing so we can avoid a lot of self destructive behavior that LGBT youth exhibited as well a the bullying and marginalization that they are subjected to. You are a dangerous demagogue who claims to care about children , but in fact , use then as pawns in your failed crusade against LGBT PEOPLE. Your attitude only harms kids and puts them at risk. You have blood on your hands!

Last edited:
Oh please do cite me using anything remotely religious re faggots and homo pedophiles. And I see you can't refute the fact you faggots are the major promoters of 'talking about your fetishes', but like you they then whine when they don't control the dialogue and language. You're commies and deviants, but you know both of those suck and can't really call yourselves that.

Sorry, dude, I'm straight.
Secondly, since you aren't going to pretend that you are religious, then you are left with "I think it's icky." That's not a solid basis for law.

I'm not finished with you ! I'm sick and tired of all of your horseshit about indoctrinating children. You seem to be too fucking ignorant and out of touch with reality to know and understand that children are not stupid and in fact a lot smarter than you are. They don't need adults to make them aware of the reality of gender dysphoria and sexual orientation issues, They are very much aware through peer interactions and social media. What they need responsible adults -of which you clearly are not one- to help them sort out their feelings and thoughts about these issues. They need responsible and sane adults to provide support and guidance when they have questions and anxieties about their gender identity or sexual orientation. The need validation -not rejection and moralization. They need responsible adults to help the understand that they should show compassion and be accepting of others who are different. In doing so we can avoid a lot of self destructive behavior that LGBT youth exhibited as well a the bullying and marginalization that they are subjected to. You are a dangerous demagogue who claims to care about children , but in fact , use then as pawns in your failed crusade against LGBT PEOPLE. Your attitude only harms kids and puts them at risk. You have blood on your hands!

The truth pisses you off, when people tell it, but that doesn't make it any less true.

The last thing children need, and the last thing society needs, is for sick perverts such as yourself to be allowed to brainwash and indoctrinate children, to promote your immoral and insane sexual perversions. In a sane society, your kind would never be allowed anywhere near children; and if necessary, would be kept in prisons or mental institutions, or even put to death, if that's what it takes to protect children from you.

It's one thing to practice your sick behavior among consenting adults. I can remember when your kind claimed, with a straight face, that that was all you wanted.

Going after children is another thing entirely. Going after children is not OK, and will never be OK. Keep your filthy hands and your filthy perversions away from them.

Oh please do cite me using anything remotely religious re faggots and homo pedophiles. And I see you can't refute the fact you faggots are the major promoters of 'talking about your fetishes', but like you they then whine when they don't control the dialogue and language. You're commies and deviants, but you know both of those suck and can't really call yourselves that.

Sorry, dude, I'm straight.
Secondly, since you aren't going to pretend that you are religious, then you are left with "I think it's icky." That's not a solid basis for law.

Sorry dud, but you're a faggot, and you can't pretend otherwise. Second, I don't have to pretend, and I'm left with your behaviors and kiddie rape statistics, along with the bizarre mental illnesses and public health menace your ilk are. That's more than enough of a basis for laws restricting your activities, including keep you sick freaks away from kids and quarantining you when you spread diseases with no concern for others via your mindless criminal self-indulgence..

People who live inside echo chambers are always shocked when something 'From Outside' leaks into their tiny little heads.
Tiny little heads? Like yours ? Consider the your own echo chamber. Your own bubble. The world is changing. Society is changing? Standards of human decency are evolving . Unfortunately some of you are not. Deal with it.

Today the left thinks being white and married and liking the opposite sex is sick.

Funny . I didn't know that. So happens that I am white, married and like the opposite sex. Feeling stupid yet?

Bullshit. Why did you change your pic? You know, the one where you have those jaw lines that look exactly like the ones crack whores who give 100 blowjobs a day develop after a couple years on the streets?

The right to free association is also the right to be an ignorant, hateful bigot.

That LDS continues to practice this hatred and bigotry comes as no surprise, of course.

That the likes of C Clayton Jones continue to practice their hatred and bigotry for God's moral standard and nature comes as no surprise, of course.

Well if you are WHY are you so obsessed with pushing the LGBTQ thing? Why are you so obsessed with young children having the LGBTQ thing pushed on them in schools as Propaganda?

The majority of straight, white males who like the opposite sex do NOT obsess about PROMOTING LGBTQ, do NOT obsess about young children being taught about LGBTQ. The majority of straight, white males AND straight, white females who like the opposite sex tend to SUPPORT the continuation of Heterosexuality as the norm within society, you do the OPPOSITE of ALL of this. IF Mr. Lucy started to obsess about LGBTQ in the way YOU do then I would say to him "so you're sexually attracted to men now as well?" Because it is NOT normal for a Heterosexual man to spend so much time like you do PROMOTING and DEFENDING the LGBTQ Agenda and Lifestyle.

^^^^ What a complete nutjob you are :cuckoo:

"I'm not finished with you !"

:abgg2q.jpg:

There is no issue here with anyone telling anyone else what they may or may not do with their bodies. There is no issue with an assertion that "being gay" is sinful. It is not, and nobody is claiming that it is. But you may not engage in immoral BEHAVIOR and demand to remain in good standing with religious bodies that condemn that behavior.

What we have here is a group of students who fly in the face of hundreds and thousands of years of religious teaching, DEMANDING that these teachings be reversed simply because they don't like them.

LIke it or not, the teachings are based in biology, which has not changed from the time of Adam & Eve to today. Just because some form of sexual manipulation feels good, or people want to do it, that does not make it normal or moral. Homosexual acts are nothing more than - nothing other than - forms of masturbation. Inserting your penis into another man's ass-hole in a grotesque parody of sexual intercourse is not "having sex." It is not "hateful" to point this out, any more than it is "hateful" to tell a bank robber that he is a thief.

The Left always seeks to depict those who disagree with them as evil, because in doing so they don't have to intelligently defend their position - which is usually specious. This is why they invent nonsense terms like, "homo-phobe," "denier," and "trans-phobe."

What the Gay Mafia needs to do is to form its own religion, where all of the disgusting acts they engage in are "sacraments," just like the sacrament of abortion is now to the broader Left. They should leave everyone else's religion alone, and stop pretending that they have all been "wrong" for the last couple thousand years on the issue homosexuality.

lol are youse skeered by the gimp?

lol are youse skeered by the gimp?

You just know he wet his panties doing that response to me, he was wetting his panties AND stamping his foot :abgg2q.jpg:

"What they need responsible adults -of which you clearly are not one- to help them sort out their feelings and thoughts about these issues. They need responsible and sane adults to provide support and guidance when they have questions and anxieties about their gender identity or sexual orientation."

Responsible adults do NOT discuss and DESCRIBE anal sex and how to suck a dick with VERY YOUNG CHILDREN. Period. End of.

Adults who DO discuss and DESCRIBE anal sex and how to suck a dick with VERY YOUNG CHILDREN are what we refer to as paedophiles and paedophile enablers and paedophile sympathisers.

Responsible adults do NOT sexualise VERY YOUNG CHILDREN, responsible adults PROTECT VERY YOUNG CHILDREN from the sex perverts.

Protecting YOUNG CHILDREN from sex perverts is NOT being a "bigot".

Provo • Despite removing the section on “homosexual behavior” from its Honor Code last month, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has clarified for the first time that same-sex romantic behavior is still “not compatible” with the rules at Brigham Young University.

The surprising announcement came Wednesday morning after weeks of questions about the change and after LGBTQ students had celebrated what they hoped that it meant. Many said they recently came out as gay only because they believed — and were told by some Honor Code staff — that the school and faith now allowed it.

“We felt like we finally had a place and then they ripped it away again,” said junior Katie Guerrero, who is bisexual.

In the afternoon, hundreds of students met in the campus quad to protest what they saw as a painful reversal by BYU. They solemnly sang church hymns and marched in a circle. One person clung to a poster that read, “Jesus said love everyone." And they chanted together, “The Honor Code is honor-less."

After BYU Honor Code change, LDS Church now says same-sex relationships are ‘not compatible’ with the faith’s rules

I'm not sure why there is surprise.

Relevant reading...

Federal Court Finds That "Misgendering" Is Not First Amendment Protected Speech

An Ohio federal court has found that "misgendering" - refusal to participate in gender ideology - is not protected by the First Amendment and there are no religious exceptions. The decision was made on the recommendation of Jewish Magistrate Judge Karen Litkovitz, and upheld by Judge Susan J. Dlott in the District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.

The complaint was filed in November 2018 by Shawnee State University philosophy professor Nicholas Meriweather. According to Meriweather, he was reprimanded by administrators at his publicly funded school after a man pretending to be a woman joined his class and began demanding to be referred to as "she" and "ms."

Meriweather refused to participate in the ideological exercise, but did not "misgender" the student either. Instead, he attempted to compromise and address the student only by his surname. In response the transgender student began threatening him and calling him names, finally enlisting administrators to punish him.

Meriweather took Shawnee State to court, stating that his religious beliefs forbade him from pretending men are women and that he had a First Amendment right to refuse the new arbitrary transgender cultural imposition. In a landmark ruling, Litkovitz and Dlott dismissed the case, stating that "His speech -- the manner by which he addressed a transgender student -- was not protected by the First Amendment."

http://www.nclrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/2019.09.05.-Dkt-49.-RR-on-Defs-MTD.pdf

He lost that puppy because of the free speech whilst on campus and teaching. I'm not saying that they didn't jack him around as they had some ambiguous policy that the trustees couldn't effectively navigate. I'm saying that he lost on what he used.

Ms. Doe went on a rampage and I get the impression the only reason his BS was even entertained was because he was out to sue them. I'm not an attorney. I don't think this guy went out of his way to create a hostile environment. I think he was provoked because no matter which way he went he was doomed.

Ms. Doe is not "gay" but trans.

Last edited:
The truth pisses you off, when people tell it, but that doesn't make it any less true.

The last thing children need, and the last thing society needs, is for sick perverts such as yourself to be allowed to brainwash and indoctrinate children, to promote your immoral and insane sexual perversions. In a sane society, your kind would never be allowed anywhere near children; and if necessary, would be kept in prisons or mental institutions, or even put to death, if that's what it takes to protect children from you.

Again- Mormon Bob belongs to a cult where the leaders used to marry teenage girls... but he's going to talk about what's right for "children".

The Churches have all day to brainwash children, but some of them still turn out to be gay. Why do you think that is? Why do you think people were gay before we started putting inclusiveness in the curriculum?

It's one thing to practice your sick behavior among consenting adults. I can remember when your kind claimed, with a straight face, that that was all you wanted.

Going after children is another thing entirely. Going after children is not OK, and will never be OK. Keep your filthy hands and your filthy perversions away from them.

I'm sure the people of Navoo Illinois thought the same thing about Joseph Smith.

upload_2020-3-11_4-51-51.jpeg

This thread isn't about Kids, Mormon Bob. It's about the honor code at a university.

Sorry dud, but you're a faggot, and you can't pretend otherwise. Second, I don't have to pretend, and I'm left with your behaviors and kiddie rape statistics, along with the bizarre mental illnesses and public health menace your ilk are. That's more than enough of a basis for laws restricting your activities, including keep you sick freaks away from kids and quarantining you when you spread diseases with no concern for others via your mindless criminal self-indulgence..

There's far more cases of straight people raping kids, so maybe we should restrict straight people.

So essentially, you are stuck with "I think it's icky", when straights engage in the same behaviors.

"What they need responsible adults -of which you clearly are not one- to help them sort out their feelings and thoughts about these issues. They need responsible and sane adults to provide support and guidance when they have questions and anxieties about their gender identity or sexual orientation."

Responsible adults do NOT discuss and DESCRIBE anal sex and how to suck a dick with VERY YOUNG CHILDREN. Period. End of.

Adults who DO discuss and DESCRIBE anal sex and how to suck a dick with VERY YOUNG CHILDREN are what we refer to as paedophiles and paedophile enablers and paedophile sympathisers.

Responsible adults do NOT sexualise VERY YOUNG CHILDREN, responsible adults PROTECT VERY YOUNG CHILDREN from the sex perverts.

Protecting YOUNG CHILDREN from sex perverts is NOT being a "bigot".

He's saying his wonderful pedoes should be allowed to groom and seduce children into being raped, here. that's the main technique, make 'friends' and gain the trust of little boys, then rape them repeatedly. Their main claim is 'the boys LIKE it!!!'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back