CDZ After all the hype and accusations thrown at Trump after McCain has passed...

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
... John McCain is still dead and president Trump is still president, trying to secure our country. What was the point of all of this utter nonsense? You people are showing all Americans and the world just how much you are willing to denigrate the country, Trump supporters, McCain's memories, and your countrymen, and further divide the country.
It's a sad day for the United States.

R.I.P. Mr. McCain.

Sad that the current and last President McCain ever served under is a traitorous thug, who shames our nation and everything it has ever stood for

It is sad. The current President shouldn’t even be mentioned if we are honoring the memory of Sen. McCain.

But politics are getting more and more divisive and less and less civil. Any nonsense that “scores” a point, true or not, becomes “true.”

Well, the rabid left will not stop no matter how much civility you wish for!

You are the poster child for incivility.

No, Obama poisoned the well with his ACA lies and incompetent (in every sense of the word) foreign policy. Now everyone is bringing field artillery to even a slightly heated debate and it will be a long time before that betrayal is forgotten and civility can be brought back.

There are the two kinds of disrespect I see today. Those who use McCain’s death to take a stab af Trump. And those who denigrate McCain himself in death.

You’re all wrong.

Maybe you and your ilk should show some if you expect some.
No one of our "ilk" is using McCains death in some macabre way to denigrate Trump. That's what you do, and there is proof of it everywhere!
No you're just dancing on McCain's grave.
No I'm appalled and disgusted by heartless liberals that have no morals and prove it everyday.

There are the two kinds of disrespect I see today. Those who use McCain’s death to take a stab af Trump. And those who denigrate McCain himself in death.

You’re all wrong.
Everyone dies! He was 81. I don’t think he reads now!

Maybe you and your ilk should show some if you expect some.
No one of our "ilk" is using McCains death in some macabre way to denigrate Trump. That's what you do, and there is proof of it everywhere!
No you're just dancing on McCain's grave.
No I'm appalled and disgusted by heartless liberals that have no morals and prove it everyday.

So disingenuous.

You’re all wrong.

Then think of his family and friends.
Why? You think he would think of mine? Do ya?

Before he spoke or wrote of them publicly?

Yeah, I do.

But even if he wouldn’t have, are you incapable of decency unless the whole world treats you decently?

John mc Cain is not going to achieve sainthood. He was an 81 year old who died of brain cancer. He got better healthcare than any of us can hope for. I lost respect for him when he swaggered onto the floor of the senate and gave that damned thumbs down crap vote! After, after, after he campaigned on repealing obamacare. Now! Tell me again why I should admire him?

You’re all wrong.

Then think of his family and friends.
Why? You think he would think of mine? Do ya?

Before he spoke or wrote of them publicly?

Yeah, I do.

But even if he didn’t, are you incapable of decency?

No! I am not! he was though.

Forum List

Back