After 3 years I finally bothered to look at the Russian memes

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
So this is what the left is talking about ? Those Russian memes swayed as many people as blacks that doesn't have an I.D. in the USA

Like three people ...

images (12).jpeg

hillary-that-face-you-make-when-youre-only-seated-in-the-presidential-row-as-a-plus-1.jpg

63df35c97520e34cab15564d58c22538.jpg

So this is what the left is talking about ? Those Russian memes swayed as many people as blacks that doesn't have an I.D. in the USA

Like three people ...

View attachment 264966

View attachment 264967

View attachment 264968
After three months maybe it's time to look at the Mueller Report. It has more information than memes.
The Mueller report is written by a former FBI spook who is known for pushing misinformation, and we know it positively left out important, topical information, thus, it can safely be ignored.

Like three people ...

View attachment 264966

View attachment 264967

View attachment 264968
After three months maybe it's time to look at the Mueller Report. It has more information than memes.
The Mueller report is written by a former FBI spook who is known for pushing misinformation, and we know it positively left out important, topical information, thus, it can safely be ignored.
willful ignorance, Trump's best friend.

Like three people ...

View attachment 264966

View attachment 264967

View attachment 264968
willful ignorance, Trump's best friend.

So which do you deny?

That Mueller is a former spook protecting the agenda of the STATE?

Or that he left out prima facie evidence?

Both of these are in line with the agenda of Trump as well, so I am not defending Trump either. There is an entirely different agenda at foot here, you are just distracted and not using critical thinking.

Like three people ...

View attachment 264966

View attachment 264967

View attachment 264968
And maybe you should, as well. Compare it to actual documents available, where the report edited pieces it quoted. Why do you think Mueller concluded no collusion? Because the evidence, unedited, showed there was none. He had enough sense to know, when push came to shove, the facts would be available to those of the DOJ, and did not want to jeopardize his reputation.
It was written in edited form to make you question its results. The attorneys purposely set out to deceive those that wanted to be deceived, without changing their conclusions, because they knew certain people would use it as fodder, when in truth, there was none.

Is this is what it came down to? We needed an investigation over funny Russian memes on social media?

If I was a democrat I would be embarrassed.

I can tell you one thing, The Left and The Russian, Chinese, North Korean Trolls will try to bump this thread to the bottom of the page.

Like three people ...

View attachment 264966

View attachment 264967

View attachment 264968
Memes are more relevant than the Mule's popcorn fart of a report...Were there anything of substance in it, impeachment hearings would have already commenced.

Pepe: 1

Tin foil hat wearing moonbat democrats: 0

Like three people ...

View attachment 264966

View attachment 264967

View attachment 264968
Memes are more relevant than the Mule's popcorn fart of a report...Were there anything of substance in it, impeachment hearings would have already commenced.

Pepe: 1

Tin foil hat wearing moonbat democrats: 0

It was just spin, like Hillary got her hand caught in the cookie jar and blamed the Russians for telling the American public, I still remember how upset they were at the Starr report when they finally had to admit Bill and Monica.

Forum List

Back