After 2 months DC Medical examiner REFUSES to release Officer Selnick's cause of death.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This seems strangely familiar. Oh I remember! Seth Rich and Shaun Lucas who both died under very mysterious cirmcumstances had their cause of death with held for MONTHS by the DC Medical Examiner. Huh. And now the same office is refusing to release Officer Selnick's cause of death. I'd love to hear a rational explanation other than the obvious exploitation of his death by the Democrats to bring the full force of the government down on Donald Trump and the January 6th rioters.

This seems strangely familiar. Oh I remember! Seth Rich and Shaun Lucas who both died under very mysterious cirmcumstances had their cause of death with held for MONTHS by the DC Medical Examiner. Huh. And now the same office is refusing to release Officer Selnick's cause of death. I'd love to hear a rational explanation other than the obvious exploitation of his death by the Democrats to bring the full force of the government down on Donald Trump and the January 6th rioters.

If they don't even know a cause of death, do they know the guy is actually dead? Do we know for sure the guy ever worked there? Who has been to the funeral? And what about the guy who shot unarmed Alisha Babbitt dead in cold blood in the face while this vet was simply going in through the door?

Maybe Superbadbrutha the Obumma ass lover has these answers.

Officer Sicknick was long ago planted in the ground. All tox reports are starting to yellow with age. There is NO LEGITIMATE EXCUSE to withhold the COD.

But everyone involved is a Democrat.

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Forum List

Back